Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #521
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,377 | Props total: 3821 3821
bout to start watching this tonight....

i love this kinda sh*t. and heard nothing but good
 6 years ago '07        #522
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
I cannot believe people in this thread still don't think Violet is dead...:iough:
 6 years ago '05        #523
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Ricky Towel said:
confused about the maid.

so she was young and hot when she got shot in the face and presumably died right?

so how is she old when people "see the truth" or whatever?
Because she got shot a long time ago and this is what she would have looked like if she kept aging, presumably.

Although the original lady of the house is still a young ghost, so that's another plot hole. But fu*k it, it's entertaining. Unless you don't age as a ghost until you realize you are a ghost. But then when would you stop aging?

6 years ago '05        #524
space
space
 matelyan said:
I am torn about Vivien’s baby being a spawn of satan. In one regard it is a nod to Rosemary’s Baby and adds another element to the storyline. But I am also on the fence about the ghost being able to impregnate living people, and how the events in this one house in LA will now have global and apocalyptic implications.
Maybe the loophole is a ghost can only get a human pregnant within 48 hours after having been impregnated by a human.
 6 years ago '05        #525
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
I cannot believe people in this thread still don't think Violet is dead...:iough:
Who doesn't think Violet is dead?
 6 years ago '09        #526
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
only thing thats completely making me mad is bens a fuking retard in this show............he k!lls the bi*ch buries her and then she appears but he thinks she is still alive and they played a trick on him?

6 years ago '04        #527
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4280 4280
 FappingFapstar said:
only thing thats completely making me mad is bens a fuking retard in this show............he k!lls the bi*ch buries her and then she appears but he thinks she is still alive and they played a trick on him?

Up until last night, id say that n*gga was leading the pack for worst person ever.
 6 years ago '05        #528
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18407 18407

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #529
space
space
space
next week gonna be sick

tate finally going crazy tryna k!ll ben
 12-01-2011, 02:45 PM         #530
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
I thought this episode was wack... He has 3 random girls just roaming his house, wouldn't you just want some peace when your wife is in the hospital? How many times can you fire the maid? No daughter? Did he forget ole girl died and he buried her in his backyard?
Then dont watch and go away...simple
 12-01-2011, 03:00 PM         #531
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
confused about the maid.

so she was young and hot when she got shot in the face and presumably died right?

so how is she old when people "see the truth" or whatever?
only thing i can think of is she knows shes dead so she ages the first lady didnt know she was dead so she stayed the same.
 6 years ago '05        #532
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Homeland is definitely not better than American Horror Story. No fu*king way
 6 years ago '05        #533
space
space
 Santoro said:

It's much better, imo. I mean the writing is better on Homeland. The acting is about even. Great acting on both shows. I mean American Horror story is dope, do not get me wrong, my second favorite new show of the Fall season, but the writers are just way to loose with the storyline's and a little bit all over the place.
 6 years ago '04        #534
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Reppindaburghh said:

It's much better, imo. I mean the writing is better on Homeland. The acting is about even. Great acting on both shows. I mean American Horror story is dope, do not get me wrong, my second favorite new show of the Fall season, but the writers are just way to loose with the storyline's and a little bit all over the place.
Yeah they are. I still don't see how they are going to incorporate the demon spawn of satan into the story. I mean I understand how they arrived at where they are, but to go from a haunted house to the end of the world is a huge jump. But not a bad one.
 6 years ago '04        #535
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 WalterWhite said:
That's my biggest gripe.. How are you going to have a human bury someone then she pops up out of the blue and you don't ask any questions? sh*t isn't adding up.
At first I thought Ben thought Hayden and the burned face guy were attempting to extort him for money. But then I rewatched the episode and he clearly buries a dead Hayden.

So I don't understand how he could think anything other than "this bi*ch is a ghost"

And who knew ghost pus*y was possible? But then again Dan Akroyd's character did get a BJ in Ghostbusters, so I guess getting at ghost pus*y is a well known fact.
 6 years ago '05        #536
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Santoro said:
Are you serious? Homeland's writing gives its characters respect. None of the characters feel stupid or oblivious to common sense. Walking Dead and AHS, on the other hand, tend to (at times) treat its audience like they're stupid. I enjoy all the shows, but Homeland is closer to being perfect than the other two. The writers pay attention to detail.
 6 years ago '06        #537
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 matelyan said:
At first I thought Ben thought Hayden and the burned face guy were attempting to extort him for money. But then I rewatched the episode and he clearly buries a dead Hayden.

So I don't understand how he could think anything other than "this bi*ch is a ghost"

And who knew ghost pus*y was possible? But then again Dan Akroyd's character did get a BJ in Ghostbusters, so I guess getting at ghost pus*y is a well known fact.
I took it as more dude just didn't wanna admit it to himself that "yo i buried this dead a.ss bi*ch, how the fu*k she standing here now?" it was easier for him to just think that the weird fu*ker and the ho was extorting him, especially when in the last one he finally saw the maid ho as her real self and she said "you're finally starting to see things as they are."
 12-04-2011, 03:52 AM         #538
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:

I was right about Violet being dead from OD'ing...

She didn't leave the property in last week's episode and Ben said tonight she hadn't been to school in 2 weeks. Violet is !
@ violet is

Syphernix said:
dammit man there is something about kata mara
i didnt find her s3xy until about 2 eps ago..got that girl next door look but also freaky

JeeQ said:
This show is intense and frequently incredible. Forget your predictions, this show twist and turn more then any other this season. Easily the best new series this year, no question.
i agree, best new series of the year. amazing and fun.

kyhoopsgoat said:
im still not convinced she is
 6 years ago '09        #539
space
space
space
i just seen the commerical during SOA finale beginning and they said something is died in the house for days.......it was a preview i think its violet
 6 years ago '07        #540
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19830 19830
Violet Harmon’s recent attempt at an overdose of pills — coupled with her conspicuous absence from the last episode — has some fans of FX’s American Horror Story (Wednesdays, 10/9c) speculating that the troubled teen has joined boyfriend Tate in the ghost world. Tonight, that mystery will be addressed.

“You never know with Ryan Murphy,” Taissa Farmiga, who plays Violet, says of the show’s crafty cocreator. “He can be thinking one thing and then just pull something else right out from under you. But yes, you definitely get your answer in this episode.”

Officially, FX’s synopsis for the horror thriller’s 10th episode says that Violet will “learn the rules of the house.” Farmiga elaborates, saying that courtesy of Tate and other resident spirits, “Some secrets start to be uncovered, and there are so many of them….. Violet is just trying to take it all in, but it’s a lot. And it’s dark.”

Though one might think the decidedly dark fare would present the biggest challenges to Farmiga, who is 17 and had only one acting credit on her resume prior to this summer, she says it’s instead the emotional scenes – including a real humdinger airing this week – that weigh on her.

“Emotional scenes are kind of fun for a while – it’s nice to get a good cry out – but Violet has been pretty emotional in the second half of this season,” she notes. “And all of that emotion gets to you.”

The downright scary scenes, meanwhile, “are fun to play,” she maintains, because the set pieces so easily set the mood. “That basement is kind of freaky!”

That said, Horror Story does like to get its freak on and often, so Farmiga admits that “there have been
“You never know with Ryan Murphy,” Taissa Farmiga, who plays Violet, says of the show’s crafty cocreator. “He can be thinking one thing and then just pull something else right out from under you. But yes, you definitely get your answer in this episode.”

Officially, FX’s synopsis for the horror thriller’s 10th episode says that Violet will “learn the rules of the house.” Farmiga elaborates, saying that courtesy of Tate and other resident spirits, “Some secrets start to be uncovered, and there are so many of them….. Violet is just trying to take it all in, but it’s a lot. And it’s dark.”

Though one might think the decidedly dark fare would present the biggest challenges to Farmiga, who is 17 and had only one acting credit on her resume prior to this summer, she says it’s instead the emotional scenes – including a real humdinger airing this week – that weigh on her.

“Emotional scenes are kind of fun for a while – it’s nice to get a good cry out – but Violet has been pretty emotional in the second half of this season,” she notes. “And all of that emotion gets to you.”

The downright scary scenes, meanwhile, “are fun to play,” she maintains, because the set pieces so easily set the mood. “That basement is kind of freaky!”

That said, Horror Story does like to get its freak on and often, so Farmiga admits that “there have been

Working alongside the likes of acting vets such as Britton, Dylan McDermott and Frances Conroy, let alone two-time Oscar winner Jessica Lange, “has been great,” Farmiga raves. “Sometimes I wish I could just sit down and watch them, to see how they play out a scene, but then I remember, ‘Wait, I’m in this scene, too,’ and you’ve got to act.”

Farmiga very recently wrapped the season after filming her role in the 90-minute finale set to air Dec. 21. Of that capper, she will only say, “There’s a lot going on…. They start to finally wrap things up, so you get your answers. But I’ve got to say, the ending is kind of dark.

“It’s happy… and it’s not,” she continues, measuring her words carefully. “I mean, this show isn’t really ‘happy,’ so you shouldn’t be expecting all sunshine and rainbows.”

As for Season 2, which FX greenlit a while back, Farmiga confirms that “the last few minutes” of the finale will hint at what’s to come.

And as that season-ender airs, Violet’s portrayer can expect to hear from her big sister, actress Vera Farmiga (Up in the Air), who fast became a fan of the far-out drama.

“She was shooting in Romania when I first started, but she caught up when she got back, and she always texts me during the show,” the younger Farmiga shares. “It’s nice to have her support!”
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy