Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #501
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
dammit man there is something about kata mara
 11-30-2011, 10:05 PM         #502
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
dammit man there is something about kata mara
She s3xy as fu*k
 11-30-2011, 10:13 PM         #503
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, this show is fu*kin INSANEEE. i love it. looks like we wont be seeing the young version of the maid anymore :(
 6 years ago '04        #504
booie4 
space
space
$5,264 | Props total: 1552 1552
^
well we still got Hayden
 6 years ago '05        #505
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18422 18422
Hol up..that means that the black dhalia girl was makin out with the old version of the maid:jay:

Since the men are the only ones that saw her younger
 6 years ago '07        #506
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 Cheeze said:
She s3xy as fu*k
This.

Too bad her sister Rooney didn't really get the good genes.
 6 years ago '11        #507
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4475 4475
i wouldnt mind seeing ghost maids that are s3xy and ready to fu*k(as long as she wont bite my d!ck off).
 6 years ago '06        #508
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14765 14765
man this show just gets wilder and wilder. one fu*ked up show.
 6 years ago '05        #509
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Can't believe they let that lesbian scene go down on FX.

6 years ago '07        #510
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 JeeQ said:
This show is intense and frequently incredible. Forget your predictions, this show twist and turn more then any other this season. Easily the best series this year, no question.
Best series this year? No, its a good show. but not the best this year imo.
 6 years ago '05        #511
space
space
 JeeQ said:
My bad man, missed a key word in there. Best NEW series this year in my opinion. The originality and creativity takes it a step above the rest. Also did anyone else notice Violet was not in this episode once? The preview for the next episode says there's a fresh dead body in the walls. We know they got Travis out of the house, but Tate would never tell anyone if he had to hide Violet's corpse. Hiding Violet's body so she could never leave and have to stay with him forever sounds exactly like something he'd do. Couple it with the fact Constance was shouting all over the house for Violet and she didn't answer...
I think its either gonna be violets body or the persian guy
 12-01-2011, 01:24 AM         #512
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
This.

Too bad her sister Rooney didn't really get the good genes.
she looks crazy in the girl with dragon tattoo but she still don't look bad normal, just a bit plain

[pic - click to view]

but she's no Kate tho

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #513
space
space
 JeeQ said:
This show is intense and frequently incredible. Forget your predictions, this show twist and turn more then any other this season. Easily the best new series this year, no question.

Homeland and Game Of Thrones are both better new series this year. If you mean this Fall, then I still say Homeland is the better new series.

Show is dope, though.
 6 years ago '10        #514
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Maane the women in this how fine as hell the maid when she's young so damn bad with her freak a.ss and the chick they had on tonights show that played the Black Dahlia This was a good episode... Ben finally see's the maid in her older form so he may finally realize whats going on in the house.. Violet is dead im sure of it now

Next week's episode looks good as hell.. looks like Tate is back and he about to go head to head with Ben... and I wonder who's dead body will they find? i dont think it will be violets though ... then again it might be because i thinks she's dead.. this show is good as hell cant wait for the next episode
 6 years ago '05        #515
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Larry and Constance got rid of the body of the Persian realtor. They teamed up with the Maid to make sure he'd vanish. If I remember right, Constance even told Larry to make sure he's not near the house before he dies, don't want him haunting the place.

On a side note, wasn't that the exact same music from the LA Noire Black Dahlia scenes they were playing whenever Beth was in the scene? First the coroner from the game acts in the show, now they feature the music. They're definitely fans of the game.

I completely forgot bout that

Its gotta be violet then
 6 years ago '05        #516
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:

I completely forgot bout that

Its gotta be violet then
Why does it have to be Violet? It could be a dead baby, one of those dead twins, etc, etc. Tons of people have died in that house.

Would be interesting if it was Violet, though.
 6 years ago '04        #517
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
- Once again...whenever the young maid is on tv, its pretty much fear boner time.
- The Lesbian scene .....I think at that point, I would just surrender and say take me away ghost bi*ches.

- I called Mrs.Taylors Baby being a Demon a while back ; That was before I knew it was twins, and def before Twins with different fathers; and I def wasn't expecting this child to be spawn of satan.

- Kate Mara.

- This show's still fu*king nuts.

- 2nd Episode with no Violet ? (idk If I count her apperance at the end of the last one). She's gotta be dead.
 6 years ago '09        #518
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
confused about the maid.

so she was young and hot when she got shot in the face and presumably died right?

so how is she old when people "see the truth" or whatever?
 6 years ago '04        #519
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 C.R.I.P. said:
- Once again...whenever the young maid is on tv, its pretty much fear boner time.
- The Lesbian scene .....I think at that point, I would just surrender and say take me away ghost bi*ches.

- I called Mrs.Taylors Baby being a Demon a while back ; That was before I knew it was twins, and def before Twins with different fathers; and I def wasn't expecting this child to be spawn of satan.- Kate Mara.

- This show's still fu*king nuts.

- 2nd Episode with no Violet ? (idk If I count her apperance at the end of the last one). She's gotta be dead.

I am torn about Vivienís baby being a spawn of satan. In one regard it is a nod to Rosemaryís Baby and adds another element to the storyline. But I am also on the fence about the ghost being able to impregnate living people, and how the events in this one house in LA will now have global and apocalyptic implications.
 6 years ago '05        #520
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Why does it have to be Violet? It could be a dead baby, one of those dead twins, etc, etc. Tons of people have died in that house.

Would be interesting if it was Violet, though.
Well from what I gathered from the preview whatevers dead has to be relatively "fresh" to attract flies so that's why I'm thinkin its violet..tate hid her body.

Ricky Towel said:
confused about the maid.

so she was young and hot when she got shot in the face and presumably died right?

so how is she old when people "see the truth" or whatever?
She was the younger version when constance shot her

Guys always see her as the younger version first because that's what they always wanted, s3x from the young maid. The women see her as the older maid

Ben finally saw her as the older one cuz he resisted her & started to realize what's really goin on

I think I explained that right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy