Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #441
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
 NBA Brawler said:
Watch it again. The episode has flashbacks of where the rubber suit came from. It was supposed to spice up the gay couple's love life on some S&M type sh*t. Then later they flashback again and show them being attacked by Tate, who we now know is the guy in the rubber suit. The final flashback at the end shows Tate k!lling the gay couple and making it look like murder-suicide.
That sh*t still dont make sense..so he didn't drown the guy & snap his neck? And beat the sh*t out the other guy? Even the maid said he was dead after tate finished.
 6 years ago '04        #442
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,564 | Props total: 2416 2416
 Hu$tLa said:
That sh*t still dont make sense..so he didn't drown the guy & snap his neck? And beat the sh*t out the other guy? Even the maid said he was dead after tate finished.
What doesn't make sense? The parts with the gay couple in it were flashbacks.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 11-23-2011 at 11:14 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #443
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
What doesn't make sense? The parts with the gay couple in it were flashbacks.
I get that..I'm sayin how was chad still alive before tate shot him? He shouldn't have been as responsive as he was. When I said the maid said he's dead I was talmbout the other one. How can the police even fimd a k!ller that's dead

Maybe I'm bein picky but tate wouldn't have got found out he's a ghost

And how the helldoes a ghost fu*k a livin person twice

Last edited by Danger Zone; 11-23-2011 at 11:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #444
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
I get that..I'm sayin how was chad still alive before tate shot him? He shouldn't have been as responsive as he was.

And how the helldoes a ghost fu*k a livin person twice
Yeah that kinda got me thinking too...

Tate is on some next level ghost sh*t. Casper aint got sh*t on this n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #445
space
space
I read a review for this episode and they were asking questions at the end and this one particular question stood out to me...

Do yall think Violet is dead too? I haven't been in this thread for like a month now so I don't know if this has been discussed already..but what do yall think?

(This is the review I just read )
 6 years ago '09        #446
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
wait i think tate was tryna k!ll the baby or some sh*t cuz the dead girl was like u have to do it and he was like i dont wanna k!ll anymore

ya think the babies r dead? and when shes gonna leave the house the devil babies r gonna be kicking and sh*t cuz they can only live inside the house

tate gonna impregnate voilet?

and also another thing......som1 be4 said voliet is dead n sh*t.......i think she migght be but she walked outside the house in this epi trying to go away but they didnt........so she still might be dead

sh*t is cray cray
 6 years ago '09        #447
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
any1 got a preview for next week?
 11-24-2011, 12:01 AM         #448
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
if it is tate then he fu*ked the persons mother who he is in love with wouldnt make sense
told ya

Hu$tLa said:
Ok I'm the most confused I've ever been at the end of that episode.

How did tate k!ll the gay couple when they were already dead?
he drowned Sylar basically but I guess he was just unconscious which is why he coughed up blood/water at the end of the episode. Then he made it look like a murder suicide. Don't know why though.

FappingFapstar said:
wait i think tate was tryna k!ll the baby or some sh*t cuz the dead girl was like u have to do it and he was like i dont wanna k!ll anymore

The plan was to make her go crazy and go to the looney bin so that she would become an unfit parent. I'm a.ssuming they'd ultimately k!ll the babies when they returned so that Hayden and the blonde chick would each have a baby.

FappingFapstar said:
and also another thing......som1 be4 said voliet is dead n sh*t.......i think she migght be but she walked outside the house in this epi trying to go away but they didnt........so she still might be dead

sh*t is cray cray

who said she was dead?

um they frightened them in the car to get them back in the house. Tate's plan all along was to help get the woman, the blonde chick, a baby. Now he was trying to help Hayden get one too since the woman is having twins. The maid said he tries to hard to please all the women in the house. Weird how his mom wasn't even in this episode though.

Feel like this show jumped the shark already in season 1

Not sure how many seasons you can have of this really to be honest though which is what they were saying in an article on here when it was screened and got mixed reviews.
 6 years ago '05        #449
space
space
 Cheeze said:
told ya

he drowned Sylar basically but I guess he was just unconscious which is why he coughed up blood/water at the end of the episode. Then he made it look like a murder suicide. Don't know why though.

The plan was to make her go crazy and go to the looney bin so that she would become an unfit parent. I'm a.ssuming they'd ultimately k!ll the babies when they returned so that Hayden and the blonde chick would each have a baby.

who said she was dead?

um they frightened them in the car to get them back in the house. Tate's plan all along was to help get the woman, the blonde chick, a baby. Now he was trying to help Hayden get one too since the woman is having twins. The maid said he tries to hard to please all the women in the house. Weird how his mom wasn't even in this episode though.

Feel like this show jumped the shark already in season 1

Not sure how many seasons you can have of this really to be honest though which is what they were saying in an article on here when it was screened and got mixed reviews.
Bruh you didn't hear the crack when he was holdin him under water? He broke his neck cuz immediately after the sound he stopped struggling

Preview for the next epi

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Danger Zone; 11-24-2011 at 12:10 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #450
space
space
The more I think about it, I'm kinda about Violet being dead. It could be true but the thing that's stopping me from believing it is that fact that all the other ghosts died on the property of the house. That's the reason they can roam freely on the property. If Violet is dead she would've had to die on the property of the house...but that can't be possible seeing how she just moved into that house.

I don't know....

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 11-24-2011 at 12:16 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #451
space
space
^^We're speculating Violet may be dead because she swallowed all those pills and tate might have been too late
 11-24-2011, 12:18 AM         #452
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Bruh you didn't hear the crack when he was holdin him under water? He broke his neck cuz immediately after the sound he stopped struggling

Preview for the next epi

Well thats bad writing then
 11-24-2011, 12:19 AM         #453
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
^^We're speculating Violet may be dead because she swallowed all those pills and tate might have been too late
yeah but the people that die have a physical form, bones, that are still on the property somewhere; hence, why they still wander around as ghosts.
 11-24-2011, 12:26 AM         #454
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghostface Wu said:
That can't be true because that entire end scene with the gay couple wouldn't make sense. Why would you set something up to look like a murder suicide if the police aren't going to find the bodies? It's not like the cops came and said ooooooooo we'll just let these bodies remain and be buried in the back yard.
like i said about the other thing, bad writing I guess

I been feeling the past few weeks the writing was going over the top for the sake of going over the top and now it seems like, this episode especially, it got all sloppy and they're delivering plot holes left and right

Unless there's some giant twist at the end to explain all these holes it's just bad writing
 6 years ago '05        #455
space
space
 Cheeze said:
yeah but the people that die have a physical form, bones, that are still on the property somewhere; hence, why they still wander around as ghosts.
That's why someone was sayin maybe tate buried or hid her body.

But the writing does seem off about a few things...so there's supposedly two murder suicides now?
 6 years ago '10        #456
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
so Tate the gimp... and the writing is fu*king crazy i swear tate snapped the gay dudes neck.. how the hell he was coughing up water at the end? little things like that bug me .. and im starting to think that Violet is dead as well because when she was talking to her dad he said she hasn't been to school in 2 WEEKS did yall miss that part, to me that says she cant leave the house i think she's dead this sh*t gets crazier and wilder and leaves more questions
 6 years ago '05        #457
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
I think Violet might be dead, too. That's a good point

Episode was alright; it moved a little slow for me and the pieces of the puzzle they leave hanging around haven't been solved yet. I hope it's not another case of Lost where all the mysteries piled up without proper explanations until seasons down the line.

It's a good show, but yeah.

Tate is a crazy mothereffer. I knew that dude was nuts.
 6 years ago '07        #458
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
I doubt Violets dead, but she could be. I think Tate is gonna k!ll her, even though he could of just let her die when she took the pills. I think that cause when he left the gay dudes he said "kinda romantic, now they are together forever."

We'll see though.
 6 years ago '05        #459
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
I doubt Violets dead, but she could be. I think Tate is gonna k!ll her, even though he could of just let her die when she took the pills. I think that cause when he left the gay dudes he said "kinda romantic, now they are together forever."

We'll see though.
I could see that happening if she isn't dead cuz tate is always begging and convincing her stay. She might try to leave one time & dude gonna go gimp suit on her
 6 years ago '07        #460
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Back to being on subject...

Does anyone else think Violet could actually be dead from OD'ing on the pills?

She hasn't left the house or ate anything since then.

If she doesn't leave the property in the next 2 episdoes I def. think she is dead.
 FappingFapstar said:
big reach....if she was dead there would still be a actual dead body in her room
 finishim said:
 kyhoopsgoat said:
It could be a reach, but Tate could have done something with her body.

I was right about Violet being dead from OD'ing...

She didn't leave the property in last week's episode and Ben said tonight she hadn't been to school in 2 weeks. Violet is !
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy