Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
 133
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #421
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
 WMYakballzWM said:
no. the baby is what attacked that coke head girl that violet brought over in an earlier episode taht tate said he was going to scare.
Yea I remember that

What I'm tryna figure out is what happend to it tho? I don't recall anyone sayin anything about it dying.
 11-22-2011, 04:31 AM         #422
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Yea I remember that

What I'm tryna figure out is what happend to it tho? I don't recall anyone sayin anything about it dying.
I think last episode she said she k!lled it after it attacked her then she blew his and her brains out
 6 years ago '05        #423
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 WalterWhite said:
Translation: This show sucks and has even worse numbers.
Actually the show is very popular .

Also while it is a bit out there as of late, and not exactly doing it's best to explain certain things, it has fantastic acting and is entertaining from beginning to end.
 6 years ago '07        #424
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19853 19853
Question: Was wondering if you have any inside scoop on who the rubber man is on American Horror Story. I’m dying to know! —Yvette
Ausiello: I can confirm that it is a man we have met before. I can also confirm that you’ll get a positive ID on the loon-in-latex in this Wednesday’s episode, which, BTW, features an award-worthy, balls-to-the-wall performance from my girl Connie Britton. Lily Rabe and Kate Mara are also crazy good as unglued spirits-turned-kidnap conspirators Nora and Hayden.
 6 years ago '05        #425
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 minimafia_aj said:
BTW, features an award-worthy, balls-to-the-wall performance from my girl Connie Britton.
I'm sure it has nothin on Claire Dane's performance on Homeland this season, but , lookin forward to it. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #426
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
 minimafia_aj said:
Question: Was wondering if you have any inside scoop on who the rubber man is on American Horror Story. I’m dying to know! —Yvette
Ausiello: I can confirm that it is a man we have met beforeI can also confirm that you’ll get a positive ID on the loon-in-latex in this Wednesday’s episode, which, BTW, features an award-worthy, balls-to-the-wall performance from my girl Connie Britton. Lily Rabe and Kate Mara are also crazy good as unglued spirits-turned-kidnap conspirators Nora and Hayden.


I'm roll with Constance husband as my final guess
 6 years ago '05        #427
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
 WalterWhite said:
I thought it was obvious it was the dead kid in the house that likes the daughter. I remember in one episode he was wearing the suit and the girl was like where did you get that? My dad threw that away and her dad did, he took the trash to the curb. Technically that isn't on their property so he wouldn't be able to get it so it has to be him? And his mother seems very interested in the baby.
I don't think tate would do that to Violet but anythings possible. What was his reason for k!lling the f*g then?
 11-23-2011, 03:44 PM         #428
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
I thought it was obvious it was the dead kid in the house that likes the daughter. I remember in one episode he was wearing the suit and the girl was like where did you get that? My dad threw that away and her dad did, he took the trash to the curb. Technically that isn't on their property so he wouldn't be able to get it so it has to be him? And his mother seems very interested in the baby.
 Hu$tLa said:
I don't think tate would do that to Violet but anythings possible. What was his reason for k!lling the f*g then?
Pretty sure that the guy in the latex suit is
[spoiler - click to view]



 6 years ago '07        #429
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19853 19853
10 pm American Horror Story (FX) | Sit back and pay close attention, because huge heaping gobs of exposition is (at long last) coming our way. The Rubber Man? Revealed! The ghosts’ rule book? Spelled out! You’ll also get some fine performances from Connie Britton (as Viv unravels more than a bit) and Kata Mara (as unhinged Hayden).
 6 years ago '09        #430
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
its def not TATE....hes too short the gimp pretty tall like the doctor
 11-23-2011, 04:52 PM         #431
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
its def not TATE....hes too short the gimp pretty tall like the doctor

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



blonde hair. had a better pic on my tv when I did slo mo but his hair looked like Tate's when it revealed more.



Could be the gay guy,
[pic - click to view]

,
that had blonde hair with Sylar but that looks like a woman in the suit there but it doesn't look like it's the same style

Shows a mindfu*k either way
 6 years ago '05        #432
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
 WalterWhite said:
It has to be a guy we are familiar with... Can't be the dad unless it's like his evil alter ego or some sh*t, the dead gay guys, the cop(if it was him that would be wild but kind of stupid) I think it could only be Tate or his dad, who we haven't seen besides in flashbacks. And which gay guy to the rubber man k!ll? I don't remember that part.
He k!lled zach quintos character(Chad) in the beginning of Halloween part 1



And here's something that MAY indicate Tate is the gimp



[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #433
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Cheeze said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



blonde hair. had a better pic on my tv when I did slo mo but his hair looked like Tate's when it revealed more.



Could be the gay guy,
[pic - click to view]

,
that had blonde hair with Sylar but that looks like a woman in the suit there but it doesn't look like it's the same style

Shows a mindfu*k either way
if it is tate then he fu*ked the persons mother who he is in love with wouldnt make sense
 11-23-2011, 05:07 PM         #434
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
if it is tate then he fu*ked the persons mother who he is in love with wouldnt make sense
does this show make sense

 6 years ago '05        #435
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1657 1657
 Cheeze said:
does this show make sense

 6 years ago '09        #436
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Cheeze said:
does this show make sense

ye everything makes sense so far
 6 years ago '04        #437
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
Tate is the dude in the rubber suit. They just revealed it so yall dont have to speculate over it anymore...unless they throw in some twist later in the episode.


Last edited by NBA Brawler; 11-23-2011 at 09:27 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #438
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
This show is fu*king nuts. Everytime I solve something, sh*t gets more real.
 6 years ago '05        #439
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
Ok I'm the most confused I've ever been at the end of that episode.

How did tate k!ll the gay couple when they were already dead?
 6 years ago '04        #440
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Hu$tLa said:
Ok I'm the most confused I've ever been at the end of that episode.

How did tate k!ll the gay couple when they were already dead?
Watch it again. The episode has flashbacks of where the rubber suit came from. It was supposed to spice up the gay couple's love life on some S&M type sh*t. Then later they flashback again and show them being attacked by Tate, who we now know is the guy in the rubber suit. The final flashback at the end shows Tate k!lling the gay couple and making it look like murder-suicide.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy