Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #401
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3237 3237
To the people complaining about the wife eating the brain, let's not forget that she's majorly into organic/natural stuff. This was mentioned in the 1st episode.
 11-19-2011, 08:58 PM         #402
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
I didn't mean I couldn't follow Dexter and The Walking Dead.. I meant I file this show under sh*tty writing with those two.

I watched another episode, I'm on like 4 or 5. What confused me was it seemed like the people living in the house were having dreams with the dead but I guess that sh*t was really happening? And then the neighbor/mom of the little girl. I thought she was dead but I guess she is still alive.
damn you're slow son
 6 years ago '05        #403
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
 WalterWhite said:
I didn't mean I couldn't follow Dexter and The Walking Dead.. I meant I file this show under sh*tty writing with those two.

I watched another episode, I'm on like 4 or 5. What confused me was it seemed like the people living in the house were having dreams with the dead but I guess that sh*t was really happening? And then the neighbor/mom of the little girl. I thought she was dead but I guess she is still alive.

A show like this is far from sh*tty writing. You're not supposed to know everything, that's what is brilliant about it and why it's a fantastic show. If you want something simplistic for your mind, go somewhere else.

Tami Taylor would never do a show with simple writing you fu*king simpleton
 11-19-2011, 09:29 PM         #404
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:

Dexter has sh*tty writing? I agree walking dead is wack and i gave up on it but to say AHS and Dexter have "sh*tty writing" is just retarded.
 11-20-2011, 04:18 AM         #405
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show be buggin' me out no bullsh1t.
But I gotta laugh though at how much insane sh1t done happened from jump & these ma'fuhkas still in that goddamn house. That house got the wicked hold their a.sses cause soon as that retarded girl made her way through my door without knockin' I woulda been on some "ok honey, we out!"
 6 years ago '05        #406
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
 WMYakballzWM said:
Dexter has sh*tty writing? I agree walking dead is wack and i gave up on it but to say AHS and Dexter have "sh*tty writing" is just retarded.
Dexter does have sh*tty writing.

6 years ago '05        #407
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
 ManWithoutFear! said:
This show be buggin' me out no bullsh1t.
But I gotta laugh though at how much insane sh1t done happened from jump & these ma'fuhkas still in that goddamn house. That house got the wicked hold their a.sses cause soon as that retarded girl made her way through my door without knockin' I woulda been on some "ok honey, we out!"
They have no money to live anywhere else and they can't sell the house.

They have BEEN trying to get rid of the house.
 6 years ago '04        #408
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
I love this show. Gets crazier and crazier each episode. So much deception going on behind the scenes.
 11-20-2011, 11:53 PM         #409
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
Yes, Dexter has the worst writing for any show 6 seasons deep. 1st season was great until they rehashed it 5 times. This show is probably the best out of the 3 but seriously where can it go? How many more people could have possibly died in that house to pop up? How much longer can those people actually live there? It's going to get like TWD and just get repetitive as fu*k.
k!ll yourself son! OMG....We have a winner for biggest tool on Boxden.
 6 years ago '07        #410
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
Back to being on subject...

Does anyone else think Violet could actually be dead from OD'ing on the pills?

She hasn't left the house or ate anything since then.

If she doesn't leave the property in the next 2 episdoes I def. think she is dead.
 6 years ago '09        #411
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 kyhoopsgoat said:

If she doesn't leave the property in the next 2 episdoes I def. think she is dead.
big reach....if she was dead there would still be a actual dead body in her room
 6 years ago '04        #412
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 kyhoopsgoat said:

6 years ago '07        #413
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
 FappingFapstar said:
big reach....if she was dead there would still be a actual dead body in her room
It could be a reach, but Tate could have done something with her body.
 6 years ago '07        #414
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20026 20026
• FX has trimmed down American Horror Story’s first season finale (airing Wednesday, Dec. 21), making the two-hour episode a 90-minute installment due to a “very aggressive production schedule,” per Deadline.

damn that kinda sucks, but cool to know the premiere will be 90 min
 6 years ago '07        #415
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20026 20026
 WalterWhite said:
Translation: This show sucks and has even worse numbers.
lol do you use facts to formulate the sh*t you say? you're a god damn retard.
 6 years ago '04        #416
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 WalterWhite said:
Yes, Dexter has the worst writing for any show 6 seasons deep. 1st season was great until they rehashed it 5 times. This show is probably the best out of the 3 but seriously where can it go? How many more people could have possibly died in that house to pop up? How much longer can those people actually live there? It's going to get like TWD and just get repetitive as fu*k.
We still need to find out about Constance

We could learn more about that monster the first owner created from spare parts

We still need to know what it is about that damn house that keeps the ghost alive and trapped

That demon baby is going to be born soon and could very well be bringing the apocalypse with it

I could see this going up to 4 seasons. I love this show.
 6 years ago '05        #417
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18438 18438
Another possibility is the baby that was made from spare parts could be the gimp..the mom did say she tried to k!ll it but she couldn't and the nurse from the hospital said she saw hooves.
 11-21-2011, 08:12 PM         #418
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
Translation: This show sucks and has even worse numbers.
really? you really are a dumb fu*k arent you?
 6 years ago '04        #419
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Hu$tLa said:
Another possibility is the baby that was made from spare parts could be the gimp..the mom did say she tried to k!ll it but she couldn't and the nurse from the hospital said she saw hooves.

Food for thought. I like this idea
 11-22-2011, 12:05 AM         #420
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
no. the baby is what attacked that coke head girl that violet brought over in an earlier episode taht tate said he was going to scare.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy