Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #341
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
They were on point with everyone in the shooting sh*t besides the cheerleader and jock. They both had a hand gun wounds but were both shot with a shot gun. It happens. My question is why did only the kids in the library come after him? He fu*king k!lled 15 people. The house definitely possesses people. I don't think there's any question about that. The Dr. was sleep walking and ready to the place on fire until Constance told him not yet in the first episodes. As far as the mother eating the brain, I don't think its that strange. She has a supposed demon in her stomach. I'm sure it has some control over her if it's some unholy thing. Her dreams seem to paint that picture. I figure she tried a piece and the thing growing inside her wanted more and she finished it quick. The look on her face after made it seem like she was shocked she just ate all that and had no idea why.
 6 years ago '05        #342
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Ghostface Wu said:
It was obviously the house that made her eat that sh*t. Why are you guys bi*ching about that, but not about the fact that she let some stranger in a latex suit fu*k her?
She thought that was her husband .

Eating the brain is much more hard to grasp then that, for me. That was stupid.
 11-10-2011, 02:33 PM         #343
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want one of them latex suits so I can fu*k random house wives and stuff...But I'd probably modify it with roller blades or something to move around quicker so I dont gotta move my knees a whole lot
 6 years ago '04        #344
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Series said:
I want one of them latex suits so I can fu*k random house wives and stuff...But I'd probably modify it with roller blades or something to move around quicker so I dont gotta move my knees a whole lot

Imagine the police questioning someone you got?

“So, ma’am can you describe your attacker?

Yes, he was dressed in an all black latex, gimp suit that had been modified with rollerblade attachments.”

6 years ago '04        #345
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
I might be going out on a limb here, but I think American Horror Story is the best horror tv show out.

Granted its only competition is Walking Dead and True Blood, but I still think this is the best show in that limited genre.
 11-10-2011, 05:20 PM         #346
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would agree. Though I do wanna see how they tie things together for a season finale later on. Anyone know how many episodes this season?
 6 years ago '04        #347
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Series said:
I would agree. Though I do wanna see how they tie things together for a season finale later on. Anyone know how many episodes this season?
I wonder what the cliffhanger will be?

And to answer your question, I think season 1 is only 9 episodes and then season 2 will be 13.

And the 8th episode is titled "Rubberman" and I hope they finally divulge who that is under the gimp suit!!!
 6 years ago '07        #348
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19776 19776
 Series said:
13 episodes
 6 years ago '08        #349
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 matelyan said:
I wonder what the cliffhanger will be?

And to answer your question, I think season 1 is only 9 episodes and then season 2 will be 13.

And the 8th episode is titled "Rubberman" and I hope they finally divulge who that is under the gimp suit!!!
What if the man in the gimp suit is Constance's ex husband? I don't remember what they said happened to him.
 11-10-2011, 05:35 PM         #350
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
If you're trying to sit here and imply that a DIRECT shotgun blast to the head will cause a single clean gunshot wound to the forehead, the size of a handgun round....then I don't think u need to respond to me any further...and again its just a minor detail I picked up on
lol......
 6 years ago '09        #351
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
i know it wont make sense but is the gimp morris chestnut????? he just appears out of nowhere and he's hitting on mrs taylor, i know he isnt a ghost but i dont know, what else is he doing here
 6 years ago '09        #352
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 matelyan said:
I might be going out on a limb here, but I think American Horror Story is the best horror tv show out.

Granted its only competition is Walking Dead and True Blood, but I still think this is the best show in that limited genre.
i dont see true blood or walking dead as "horror" shows, walking dead is more post apocalyptic and true blood is supernatural, all 3 are different type of shows

i will say american horror is easily one of thee best new shows on tv, weird but also a breath of fresh air
 11-10-2011, 08:32 PM         #353
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i know it wont make sense but is the gimp morris chestnut????? he just appears out of nowhere and he's hitting on mrs taylor, i know he isnt a ghost but i dont know, what else is he doing here
these are the questions that p!ss me off lmaooo... wow everytime hes showed up it was because viv pressed the panic button
 6 years ago '09        #354
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 WMYakballzWM said:
these are the questions that p!ss me off lmaooo... wow everytime hes showed up it was because viv pressed the panic button
yeah, if that baby comes out looking like Obama then we know who the baby's daddy is

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #355
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 1963 1963
I think the baby has something to do with the son of the doctor that tried to stitch him back up with animal parts. When they showed the scene of the doctor working on him, a hoove was in plain view. Hmm. I don't know this show is out of control.
 6 years ago '05        #356
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18406 18406
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
What if the man in the gimp suit is Constance's ex husband? I don't remember what they said happened to him.

She shot that n*gga like 3 or 4 times after she blew the maids brains out
 11-11-2011, 12:47 PM         #357
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i already said this pages ago

Series said:

matelyan said:

Imagine the police questioning someone you got?

“So, ma’am can you describe your attacker?

Yes, he was dressed in an all black latex, gimp suit that had been modified with rollerblade attachments.”

6 years ago '05        #358
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
If you watch the episode where the gimp fu*ks the wife he's got white skin around the opening for his eyes. Unless Chestnut turned white before fu*king her, it ain't him.
 6 years ago '04        #359
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Santoro said:
If you watch the episode where the gimp fu*ks the wife he's got white skin around the opening for his eyes. Unless Chestnut turned white before fu*king her, it ain't him.
Episode 8 is called "Rubber Man" and I hope all of our questions surrounding Gimpy are finally answered.

So this begs the question, if the person/thing in the gimp suit is a ghost, does that mean all the other ghosts can fu*k too?

Looks like Tate still might get a shot at deflowering Violet
 6 years ago '05        #360
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
It's gotta be a ghost. It put some type of demon spawn in that bi*ch. It's not Chestnut, there's no way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy