Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #321
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
That opening scene was intense. What made it more frightening was that kind of shooting happens in real life. Nothing scarier than somebody who k!lls for no reason.
 6 years ago '04        #322
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 206 206
The jock deserved to die. He had the drop on him and fu*ked it up by saying "hey guy thats enough" I would of been pissed off and not pissing myself if i was that cheerleader.
 6 years ago '10        #323
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
Maaaaaaaaane this episode was crazy...Tate was out his mind ... The chick Violet all scared now that she knows the truth... The Piggy Piggy sh*t with the dude and the robber capping him in the head is funny as fu*k dat sh*t had me dying .. Constance sending Mrs. Harmon Raw Brains and pancreas and sh*t.. she knw she got that demon inside her belly ... and Mrs. Harmon At that Brain

Im wondering what will happen next week... Is Morris Chestnut finally going to tap that a.ss?? They showed Ben mad saying he knows its not his baby.. They showed the womans husband who did abortions on women in the basement... So the Gimp Cant be him ... Next weeks episode gone be wild as hell, a whole bunch of sh*t it seems is going on.. I see the maid flashbacked to when she was young and constance told her something about "go do what you do best or somesh*t" Next weeks episode gone be good
 11-10-2011, 12:02 AM         #324
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
last episode the cheerleader said tate asked her "did she believe in god" before he blew her brains out and she said yes, but in this episode he didnt ask her any questions, he just k!lled her, i was expecting him to ask her the question and why the fukk didnt they just rush out the front door with the chair and bookcase on it when the teacher was holding the backdoor
they turned to the cheerleader and football player when he walked up to her.... so no odds are you wouldnt hear him say it.....
 6 years ago '05        #325
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18464 18464
One thing I was thinkin is why did the guy always have the shower curtain pulled around? Its like it would make his fear worse. The fu*ker should have pulled it bak I'm kina ocd about that sh*t..always gotta have full view of my shower
 6 years ago '05        #326
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
Not as great as the other episodes, but I think it's a good setup for the rest of the season. We were introduced to the medium, had a follow up on Addy, Constance got to say her bit about her, showed Violet's slow, mental descent, the baby's reveal as a monster (it was obvious, but it was still good to get a confirmation from the show) and got to see Tate's backstory in its entirety. Damn, Tate's messed up.
 6 years ago '05        #327
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
Didn't like how they didn't show Tate asking the girl if she believed in God.

Didn't like how those people were randomly robbing that dudes house when he finally confronted his fears.

Didn't like how the mother is just eating raw brains no questions asked.

Didn't like how Violet saw a bunch of ghosts in her basement and instead of getting out of the house she just runs up to her room and OD's on pills.

Didn't like a lot of things about this episode.

But it was entertaining and well acted throughout, and that's more then I can say about a lot of shows as of late, .

I just don't like how the writers skip around so loosely on so many details. But like I said after the last episode, fu*k it, I'm just along for the ride. I mean I'm never bored during an episode, and constantly intrigued, so that is an accomplishment in itself, even if a lot of the sh*t doesn't make a lot of sense.
 6 years ago '05        #329
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 SM said:
Next episode looks crazy as hell
 6 years ago '07        #330
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20084 20084

sh*t is crazy. If I was the girl I'd prob be abusing drugs also lol.
 6 years ago '11        #331
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,584 | Props total: 3633 3633
 minimafia_aj said:

sh*t is crazy. If I was the girl I'd prob be abusing drugs also lol.
i'm not the girl and im abusing a lot of drugs

6 years ago '04        #332
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1910 1910
I think the Gimp suit guy is the devil or some form of demon. He impregnated the wife with a demon seed, which has been confirmed in the show. So I think the thing or person in the gimp suit is Satan himself or another demonic entity.
 11-10-2011, 11:13 AM         #333
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
I FINALLY caught up and read through the thread and seen every episode up til tonight....I feel like everythinghas been touched besides a few things....I hate how in last week's episode the jock qb had the single headshot wound but this episodehe got blasted to the chest with the shotty.....also I feel like Tate doesn't remember because A) he doesn't remember like some Bruce Willis 6th sense sh*t or the house did in fact possess him like two-face said he got possessed and k!lled his wife/kids...maybe the house makes ppl possessed/high/sleepwalking state because of when the Dr was living he had the drug problem and would always be in a high dream like state? Reach probably....another thing did they ever mention how the Dr's wife died? I remember in the one episode they kept showing the back of her head with a hole in it I guess she was shot? And another thing is I feel like that story line with the Dr's baby getting kidnapped and k!lled is ike some sort of homage to the famous lindbergh baby kidnapping that happened back in that same time period? Maybe a reach on that one...

Last time a show had me hooked from the first episode like this one was heroes and dexter

they never showed the qbs wound after tate shot him soo how do you know he took it to his chest?
 6 years ago '04        #334
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
I haven't watched this, but Connie Britton
 6 years ago '09        #335
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 Reppindaburghh said:
Didn't like how they didn't show Tate asking the girl if she believed in God.

Didn't like how those people were randomly robbing that dudes house when he finally confronted his fears.

Didn't like how the mother is just eating raw brains no questions asked.

Didn't like how Violet saw a bunch of ghosts in her basement and instead of getting out of the house she just runs up to her room and OD's on pills.

Didn't like a lot of things about this episode.

But it was entertaining and well acted throughout, and that's more then I can say about a lot of shows as of late, .

I just don't like how the writers skip around so loosely on so many details. But like I said after the last episode, fu*k it, I'm just along for the ride. I mean I'm never bored during an episode, and constantly intrigued, so that is an accomplishment in itself, even if a lot of the sh*t doesn't make a lot of sense.
agreed.....feels like they r dumbing it down or just doing w.e. they please

i mean wtf how u gonna a fuking raw brain like nothing?
 6 years ago '07        #336
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 akademiks said:
I haven't watched this, but Connie Britton
 6 years ago '04        #337
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 TH35 said:
I'm not a huge fan of horror movies/shows, so I'm not sure if I should check this out :hmm:
 6 years ago '07        #338
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 akademiks said:
I'm not a huge fan of horror movies/shows, so I'm not sure if I should check this out :hmm:
Nothing is actually scary some parts are crazy/bloody though. Sometimes I think to myself how the hell did this show get away w/ this scene?! So far the story is pretty good.
 6 years ago '07        #339
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20084 20084
yeah Im surprised by a lot of sh*t they get away with lol FX is pushing cable boundaries.
 11-10-2011, 01:27 PM         #340
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Dude.....he pointed a shotgun to his chest and pulled the trigger....its not even a big deal but I'm just pointed out what I noticed and that was all the other victims wounds from Halloween pt 1 matched how and where tate shot them in pt 2 except the qb
How do you know it was pointed at his chest and not at his forehead? they never showed afull picture of where tates shotgun was pointed.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy