Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #281
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 C.R.I.P. said:
Think about this though...notice how Tate is always referencing Kurt Cobain and dressing in that manner. Dude is definitely dead.
Yep, when he referenced Cobain, Pacino, De Niro and Tarantino, I knew dude was like an early 90s kid who was stuck in that mindset. Good indicator from the writers that he is actually dead.

By the way, some of these questions y'all are asking are a little too easy to answer... For the people questioning Tate not being a ghost, nah, come on now, he is. Same goes for Constance and every other mofo you saw walk back to the House at the end of the episode. As for Hayden, she was able to be in the cop car 'cause Halloween hadn't ended yet.

All the clues are right there for the more obvious questions you can answer. As for the other questions like HOW Tate actually died, or what the House actually wants with those who died in there or what that Frankenbaby really is to the ghosts, that's something we can only speculate.
 6 years ago '05        #282
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 matelyan said:
How many episodes is this season?

With the baby being supposedly "not of this world" will it change the show by introducing another form of demon/ghost/monster/scary thing? So far we have been dealing with ghosts. But there is that thing that reached out to Violet last night that doesn't seem human and now this baby demon for lack of a better word.

My question is basically will the show be negatively affected by introducing a supernatural force that isn't a ghost?

Demons and demonic possession often go hand in hand with ghosts and haunting and the show is an American Horror Story, so maybe demons won't be too crazy to add into this already wild mix
I don't think the show will be negatively affected. It's not like they're bringing a new Monster Of The Week every week, so I doubt it'd affect the quality of the show in any way.
 6 years ago '05        #283
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 Left Hook said:
Yep, when he referenced Cobain, Pacino, De Niro and Tarantino, I knew dude was like an early 90s kid who was stuck in that mindset. Good indicator from the writers that he is actually dead.

By the way, some of these questions y'all are asking are a little too easy to answer... For the people questioning Tate not being a ghost, nah, come on now, he is. Same goes for Constance and every other mofo you saw walk back to the House at the end of the episode. As for Hayden, she was able to be in the cop car 'cause Halloween hadn't ended yet.

All the clues are right there for the more obvious questions you can answer. As for the other questions like HOW Tate actually died, or what the House actually wants with those who died in there or what that Frankenbaby really is to the ghosts, that's something we can only speculate.
Constance isn't a ghost, though.

 6 years ago '04        #284
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
What the hell was that reaching for Violet underneath her bed? And did they ever explain who or what that was in the basement with Violet, Tate and that bully chick looking to score drugs?
 6 years ago '05        #285
itsallcalypso1 
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 1 1
 matelyan said:
What the hell was that reaching for Violet underneath her bed? And did they ever explain who or what that was in the basement with Violet, Tate and that bully chick looking to score drugs?
The hand reaching for Violet was Hayden's. Ryan Murphy said so in an interview on ew.com
 6 years ago '05        #286
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Reppindaburghh said:
Constance isn't a ghost, though.

How do you know that? Looks like she hasn't aged from the '70s when she k!lled her husband and the maid. If the maid could look like Alexandra Breckenridge to the old maid in that time span, why does Constance - who already looked a little old in the '70s - still look the same? Makes no sense if she's still a living human.
 11-03-2011, 10:39 PM         #287
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u dont know who is and who isnt a ghost yet then u really need to stop watching this show
 11-03-2011, 10:42 PM         #288
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
What the hell was that reaching for Violet underneath her bed? And did they ever explain who or what that was in the basement with Violet, Tate and that bully chick looking to score drugs?
yes, tate explained it a few episodes ago. jesus i cant even read some of what you idiots are asking anymore, its like are u even fu*king paying attention at all??? put the blunt down and watch
 6 years ago '09        #289
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
some of you dudes are taking this sh*t too seriosuly, getting mad and pissed off when someone has a opinion and a response different then yours????

and tate is dead......the first episode he talks about having repeated nightmares about dressing up and shooting up his school......now dead high schoolers are asking him why did he k!ll them.......he obviously commited suicide or was k!lled during the aftermath and 1 question how many kids did Constance say she had again??? didnt she say she had a son that was a perfect specimen and was very good looking........i dont think thats Tate, could it be a son we havent seen yet
 6 years ago '05        #290
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18436 18436
Constance did know vivian was preggo before she even told her
 6 years ago '04        #291
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
Tate is about to be pissed when he discovers his sister is dead. I wonder who will break the news to him.

And now that Morris Chestnut is the first to see a ghost and then experience it disappearing, will he finally be the one to reveal their are ghosts haunting this house? And now that he's come to Vivian's aid more than once, I think the least she can do is give him some a.ss.

And how long will Ben be kept out of the house? I have a feeling something is going to occur that will require his presence back at the house.
 6 years ago '04        #292
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 WMYakballzWM said:
yes, tate explained it a few episodes ago. jesus i cant even read some of what you idiots are asking anymore, its like are u even fu*king paying attention at all??? put the blunt down and watch
So much happens and I'm usually doing more than one thing, so I will admit I miss certain things at times.

But I suggest you pick the blunt up and simmer down. It's a forum thread about a TV show. No need to lose your cool. We all like the show and are eager to discuss what is happening. I am sorry some of our questions don't live up to your standards. I am most certain that wasn't anyones intention.
 6 years ago '11        #294
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$150 | Props total: 66 66
 Left Hook said:
Yep, when he referenced Cobain, Pacino, De Niro and Tarantino, I knew dude was like an early 90s kid who was stuck in that mindset. Good indicator from the writers that he is actually dead.

By the way, some of these questions y'all are asking are a little too easy to answer... For the people questioning Tate not being a ghost, nah, come on now, he is. Same goes for Constance and every other mofo you saw walk back to the House at the end of the episode. As for Hayden, she was able to be in the cop car 'cause Halloween hadn't ended yet.

All the clues are right there for the more obvious questions you can answer. As for the other questions like HOW Tate actually died, or what the House actually wants with those who died in there or what that Frankenbaby really is to the ghosts, that's something we can only speculate.
Good point about the 90's references, which would put him in the time frame of the girl who said she should be 34.

It's pretty obvious Tate is a ghost.

As far as Hayden being in the cop car and then disappearing... some stuff don't add up. Halloween was over, that was November 1st morning, not Halloween morning. Technically Halloween ended at 12:01 am that morning, but I can let it go until dawn, but still... Halloween was over.

 matelyan said:
What the hell was that reaching for Violet underneath her bed? And did they ever explain who or what that was in the basement with Violet, Tate and that bully chick looking to score drugs?
 itsallcalypso1 said:
The hand reaching for Violet was Hayden's. Ryan Murphy said so in an interview on ew.com
I thought it was Addie reaching for her, didn't know it was Hayden.

 Left Hook said:
How do you know that? Looks like she hasn't aged from the '70s when she k!lled her husband and the maid. If the maid could look like Alexandra Breckenridge to the old maid in that time span, why does Constance - who already looked a little old in the '70s - still look the same? Makes no sense if she's still a living human.
Yeah, but it's hard to make an older woman look younger with makeup than a younger woman look older. I guess they could have used a young actress to play her roll when she murdered her husband.

I think Constance is alive and had some huge tie to the house, although her being a ghost wouldn't shock me too much.
 6 years ago '08        #295
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 5818 5818
I think Constance is alive too because wasn't she able to walk the streets during the day. I thought that the dead were only allowed to walk the streets on Halloween.
 6 years ago '11        #296
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$150 | Props total: 66 66
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I think Constance is alive too because wasn't she able to walk the streets during the day. I thought that the dead were only allowed to walk the streets on Halloween.
Yep.. one episode she was walking by the house on the sidewalk.
and she lvies next door, she isn't bound to the house.
 6 years ago '05        #297
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Brandn said:
Yeah, but it's hard to make an older woman look younger with makeup than a younger woman look older. I guess they could have used a young actress to play her roll when she murdered her husband.

I think Constance is alive and had some huge tie to the house, although her being a ghost wouldn't shock me too much.
And that's exactly what they did with the maid who was in the same time period. Why couldn't they do it with Constance? I'm not ruling anything out at this point, though. She could well be alive.
 6 years ago '05        #298
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 Left Hook said:
How do you know that? Looks like she hasn't aged from the '70s when she k!lled her husband and the maid. If the maid could look like Alexandra Breckenridge to the old maid in that time span, why does Constance - who already looked a little old in the '70s - still look the same? Makes no sense if she's still a living human.

I don't get this misconception everyone has about her not having of aged.


[pic - click to view]



Her now.


[pic - click to view]



Her in the flashback.

They CLEARLY went out of their way to make her look younger in that flashback episode. It's not very possible for them to make her look 20 years younger without using a completely different actress.
 6 years ago '05        #299
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 Jacc Blacc said:
1 question how many kids did Constance say she had again??? didnt she say she had a son that was a perfect specimen and was very good looking........i dont think thats Tate, could it be a son we havent seen yet
Any mother would say that about any average looking son. She was talking about Tate. She said 3 daughters and one son.
 6 years ago '09        #300
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I still can't figure out if I like this show or not.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy