Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #261
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 matelyan said:
Based on this logic, how does Morris Chestnut's character see the ghosts? And how can Constance see the ghosts at the house?
Anybody can see the ghosts inside the house.

The only reason Morris Chestnut could see Hayden outside of the house while in his car was because all the ghosts were still roaming. Based on last nights episode we can a.ssume that the ghosts get to stay out until at least slightly after dawn the day after Halloween (Which is bullsh*t, it should stop at midnight), seeing as all the ghosts were walking back to the house while the sun was up.
 11-03-2011, 01:15 PM         #262
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tate is a ghost thats why he couldnt give it nice and hard to Violet cause its a scientifically proven fact that ghosts lose their cawks after one year of professional ghosting
 6 years ago '04        #263
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Series said:
Tate is a ghost thats why he couldnt give it nice and hard to Violet cause its a scientifically proven fact that ghosts lose their cawks after one year of professional ghosting
 6 years ago '04        #264
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1908 1908
 Reppindaburghh said:
Anybody can see the ghosts inside the house.

The only reason Morris Chestnut could see Hayden outside of the house while in his car was because all the ghosts were still roaming. Based on last nights episode we can a.ssume that the ghosts get to stay out until at least slightly after dawn the day after Halloween (Which is bullsh*t, it should stop at midnight), seeing as all the ghosts were walking back to the house while the sun was up.
I see. Good sh*t. Thanks fellas for clarifying that. Still so many more questions to have answered. Love this show!
 6 years ago '05        #265
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
 Reppindaburghh said:

We don't need to know how he died to know he's a ghost.

Let's examine the evidence, shall we?

He is trapped in the house and can only appear to Violet in the house, he has never been seen anywhere other then in or around the house.

Ghosts can ONLY roam the free world visibly on Halloween. Tate FINALLY agrees to meet Violet on Halloween outside of the house for a date, he also meets the father for the first time outside of the house on Halloween. Not a coincidence.

When the people broke into the house to k!ll Violet and her mother, the people were k!lled by the ghosts. Tate tells his mother (Constance) that if she wants him to keep recieving therapy from Ben Harmon, she has to get rid of the bodies (Because she is free to roam the world because she is not a ghost. He can't get rid of the bodies because he is trapped in the house).

He just happened to be in the house whenever the mom and daughter were about to be murdered. Not because he just randomly coincidentally stumbled over to the house at that exact time, but because he is always there, watching invisibly, appearing when he wants to.

And just to absolutely verify it, last night the people that were after Tate said they should all be around 34 years old now. Yet they all appear as high schoolers because that was when they were murdered. That means they were murdered at minimum 16-18 years ago. Tate is playing about an 18 year old on the show. Unless he k!lled them when he was 0-2 years old, wielding a gun k!lling 5 people, yeah, he's a ghost.

Not sure how you could have possibly not picked up on that weeks ago.

Edit: Also several episodes back Constance said her son was dead (Who all of us a.ssumed was Tate), last night she confirmed Tate is her son, who is dead.
Jesus was I not paying attention or somethin

What episode did constance say her son was dead..I don't remember
 6 years ago '04        #266
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
Jesus was I not paying attention or somethin

What episode did constance say her son was dead..I don't remember
lol the one that just aired.
 6 years ago '05        #267
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
 C.R.I.P. said:
lol the one that just aired.

Too much smoke & not enough sleep..I don't be remembering sh*t anymore
 6 years ago '05        #268
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Anyone got that scene? Cuz I just remember her saying her son and showing a picture of Tate. Don't remember her saying her dead son.
 6 years ago '04        #269
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Santoro said:
Anyone got that scene? Cuz I just remember her saying her son and showing a picture of Tate. Don't remember her saying her dead son.
Here's why I think Tate is a ghost. The kids he murdered claimed they would of been 34. Making their murder happen 16-19 years ago. And if Tate was their classmate, then he too would of been 31-34 at this point in his life. Instead he looks like a teenage boy in his mid to late teens.

But as with anything concerning this show, I am still open to the possibility he is actually alive still. So many twists and turns one can never know for certain.
 6 years ago '05        #270
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Oh I know his a.ss is a ghost. I just never heard her say that about him
 6 years ago '04        #271
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Santoro said:
Oh I know his a.ss is a ghost. I just never heard her say that about him
And I'm curious to know how he actually died. Dude is such a trip. Did they mention he k!lled his classmates in one of the previous episodes? I don't recall, but knew once those kids showed up at the beach that Tate did that to them.
 6 years ago '05        #272
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 matelyan said:
And I'm curious to know how he actually died. Dude is such a trip. Did they mention he k!lled his classmates in one of the previous episodes? I don't recall, but knew once those kids showed up at the beach that Tate did that to them.
First episode he talking about going to his HS and shooting people or some sh*t like this. I'm trying to find out why he doesn't remember k!lling those kids.
 6 years ago '05        #273
space
space
 Santoro said:
It wasn't on last nights episode. It was when Constance brought the cup cakes over to Mrs. Harmon. She said she used to have 3 daughters, all with down syndrome, and one son. The 2 daughters and one son were dead, Adelaide was the only survivor.

matelyan said:
Here's why I think Tate is a ghost. The kids he murdered claimed they would of been 34. Making their murder happen 16-19 years ago. And if Tate was their classmate, then he too would of been 31-34 at this point in his life. Instead he looks like a teenage boy in his mid to late teens.

But as with anything concerning this show, I am still open to the possibility he is actually alive still. So many twists and turns one can never know for certain.

Tate IS a ghost. It is plain as day and has been since about episode 2 or 3.
 6 years ago '04        #274
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
It wasn't on last nights episode. It was when Constance brought the cup cakes over to Mrs. Harmon. She said she used to have 3 daughters, all with down syndrome, and one son. The 2 daughters and one son were dead, Adelaide was the only survivor.

Tate IS a ghost. It is plain as day and has been since about episode 2 or 3.
I swore someone was questioning him being a ghost on the previous page. I believed it since the 2nd episode. But I was trying to provide my reasoning for any detractors still in disbelief that his a.ss is a ghost.
 6 years ago '05        #275
space
space
 matelyan said:
I swore someone was questioning him being a ghost on the previous page. I believed it since the 2nd episode. But I was trying to provide my reasoning for any detractors still in disbelief that his a.ss is a ghost.
Oh, ok. I made that exact point in my list of points a few posts previous and I thought you had missed it or something. My bad.
 6 years ago '10        #276
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,532 | Props total: 2539 2539
^ Yea he def. a ghost its clear as day to me .. In episode 1 or 2 when Violet started going to school and them chicks was fu*king with her, she met tate and he talked about how she should e punished just get her to come into the basement.. Violet told the girl she had some cocaine in her basement and the girl came and tate was sitting in the chair and some ghost started fu*king the girl up, Tate is def. a ghost based on that alone.. that episode proved it along with the last one Halloween Pt. 2
 6 years ago '05        #277
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
So Tate is the blonde ladies dead son? And he is confined to that house for whatever reason. Must have been murdered there. Wonder whats up with the other two siblings.

Interested in the inevitable flashback episode that gives us the history between the maid and the blonde woman.

Really like Tate's character a lot.
Page 4 right after episode 2.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-03-2011 at 04:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #278
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
How many episodes is this season?

With the baby being supposedly "not of this world" will it change the show by introducing another form of demon/ghost/monster/scary thing? So far we have been dealing with ghosts. But there is that thing that reached out to Violet last night that doesn't seem human and now this baby demon for lack of a better word.

My question is basically will the show be negatively affected by introducing a supernatural force that isn't a ghost?

Demons and demonic possession often go hand in hand with ghosts and haunting and the show is an American Horror Story, so maybe demons won't be too crazy to add into this already wild mix
 6 years ago '04        #279
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Think about this though...notice how Tate is always referencing Kurt Cobain and dressing in that manner. Dude is definitely dead.
 6 years ago '10        #280
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
pretty much everyone the family interacts with is a ghost
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy