Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #241
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Hu$tLa said:

-seems Tate remembers the incident because he spoke about it briefly in his first session. As to why he can't remember idk..why would he even be on the streets if he k!lled those kids? Startin to think he's a ghost

You're "starting" to think Tate is a ghost? It's been confirmed he is a ghost for weeks now.
 6 years ago '04        #242
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
I am under the impression that none of the house's current residents are aware they are interacting with ghosts. Even Ben thinks Hayden is alive and that her and burnt face were playing a trick on him.

Violet has no clue Tate is a ghost or that those kids she ran into were actually dead.

I love that and can't wait for either Ben, Vivian or Violet to put it all together and then see how they will respond once they realize their house is haunted.
 6 years ago '04        #243
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 kyh0mpb said:
This show is nuts, so much sh*t happens, so little has been explained thus far, but that's what is keeping me watching. It's pretty damn entertaining.
That's what I'm saying
 6 years ago '05        #244
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
 Reppindaburghh said:

You're "starting" to think Tate is a ghost? It's been confirmed he is a ghost for weeks now.
It hasn't been "confirmed" yet...we don't know how he died
 6 years ago '05        #245
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
It hasn't been "confirmed" yet...we don't know how he died

We don't need to know how he died to know he's a ghost.

Let's examine the evidence, shall we?

He is trapped in the house and can only appear to Violet in the house, he has never been seen anywhere other then in or around the house.

Ghosts can ONLY roam the free world visibly on Halloween. Tate FINALLY agrees to meet Violet on Halloween outside of the house for a date, he also meets the father for the first time outside of the house on Halloween. Not a coincidence.

When the people broke into the house to k!ll Violet and her mother, the people were k!lled by the ghosts. Tate tells his mother (Constance) that if she wants him to keep recieving therapy from Ben Harmon, she has to get rid of the bodies (Because she is free to roam the world because she is not a ghost. He can't get rid of the bodies because he is trapped in the house).

He just happened to be in the house whenever the mom and daughter were about to be murdered. Not because he just randomly coincidentally stumbled over to the house at that exact time, but because he is always there, watching invisibly, appearing when he wants to.

And just to absolutely verify it, last night the people that were after Tate said they should all be around 34 years old now. Yet they all appear as high schoolers because that was when they were murdered. That means they were murdered at minimum 16-18 years ago. Tate is playing about an 18 year old on the show. Unless he k!lled them when he was 0-2 years old, wielding a gun k!lling 5 people, yeah, he's a ghost.

Not sure how you could have possibly not picked up on that weeks ago.

Edit: Also several episodes back Constance said her son was dead (Who all of us a.ssumed was Tate), last night she confirmed Tate is her son, who is dead.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-03-2011 at 12:39 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #246
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
i wanna know why the old woman tate can all be alive in the other houses etc... but the other ghosts come in and out......the old woman has a house of her own n everything with tate i guess but the other ghosts disappear whereever
 6 years ago '05        #247
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Tate has to be a ghost. The girl said she should be 34. a.ssuming she was 18 when k!lled (senior year), that's 16 years ago. And Tate damn sure ain't 34 years old or even close. What I'm thinking is Tate k!lled all those kids ran back to house and shot himself, but then again if that did happen the murder tour would have said something. I don't think he remembers k!lling them and I'm sure they'll tell us why. He clearly only remembers bits and pieces.
 6 years ago '09        #248
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

We don't need to know how he died to know he's a ghost.

Let's examine the evidence, shall we?

He is trapped in the house and can only appear to Violet in the house, he has never been seen anywhere other then in or around the house.

Ghosts can ONLY roam the free world visibly on Halloween. Tate FINALLY agrees to meet Violet on Halloween outside of the house for a date, he also meets the father for the first time outside of the house on Halloween. Not a coincidence.

When the people broke into the house to k!ll Violet and her mother, the people were k!lled by the ghosts. Tate tells his mother (Constance) that if she wants him to keep recieving therapy from Ben Harmon, she has to get rid of the bodies (Because she is free to roam the world because she is not a ghost. He can't get rid of the bodies because he is trapped in the house).

He just happened to be in the house whenever the mom and daughter were about to be murdered. Not because he just randomly coincidentally stumbled over to the house at that exact time, but because he is always there, watching invisibly, appearing when he wants to.

And just to absolutely verify it, last night the people that were after Tate said they should all be around 34 years old now. Yet they all appear as high schoolers because that was when they were murdered. That means they were murdered at minimum 16-18 years ago. Tate is playing about an 18 year old on the show. Unless he k!lled them when he was 0-2 years old, wielding a gun k!lling 5 people, yeah, he's a ghost.

Not sure how you could have possibly not picked up on that weeks ago.
thought his mom was a ghost as well, also u said only voliet can see tate? i dont get that her dad examines him n can see him anytime as well

hmmm
 6 years ago '09        #249
space
space
space
obvsly tate is a ghost.......this cant even be disputed last epi confirmed it
 6 years ago '05        #250
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
thought his mom was a ghost as well, also u said only voliet can see tate? i dont get that her dad examines him n can see him anytime as well

hmmm
I didn't say only Violet can see Tate, I said Tate can only appear to Violet INSIDE of the house. He can also appear to Ben, and whoever else inside the house. I meant that he can only appear to anybody inside the house because he is trapped inside the house.
 6 years ago '09        #251
space
space
space

sh*t looks crazzzzyyyyyyyy
 6 years ago '05        #252
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
i wanna know why the old woman tate can all be alive in the other houses etc... but the other ghosts come in and out......the old woman has a house of her own n everything with tate i guess but the other ghosts disappear whereever
Please reword this because I have no idea what you're talking about.
 6 years ago '09        #253
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Please reword this because I have no idea what you're talking about.
that sh*t does sound like im the only one who can dis cipher it sorry

but the old woman(tates mom).......i always thought she was a ghost as well and i was wondering why her and her daughter (who was talking about her not being a virgin n fukcing her moms bf before so im thinking shes pretty old as well) can roam around everywhere n even have a house of their own but the other ghosts can only appear in the haunted house
 6 years ago '04        #254
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
How come when the maid’s mom died onscreen we saw her spirit/ghost shortly after and she was about to leave this realm/earth/dimension. But when Adelaide died we didn’t see her ghost in the street or even at her mom’s place. It could be nothing or something. You never know with this show. Which I absolutely love.
 6 years ago '05        #255
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
that sh*t does sound like im the only one who can dis cipher it sorry

but the old woman(tates mom).......i always thought she was a ghost as well and i was wondering why her and her daughter (who was talking about her not being a virgin n fukcing her moms bf before so im thinking shes pretty old as well) can roam around everywhere n even have a house of their own but the other ghosts can only appear in the haunted house
Constance and her daughter are/were not ghosts.
 6 years ago '05        #256
space
space
 matelyan said:
How come when the maid’s mom died onscreen we saw her spirit/ghost shortly after and she was about to leave this realm/earth/dimension. But when Adelaide died we didn’t see her ghost in the street or even at her mom’s place. It could be nothing or something. You never know with this show. Which I absolutely love.
Because the maid could see her dead mom because the maid is a ghost and has an eye into the other side. Constance or the EMT's or the girls on the street weren't ghosts, therefore could not see Adelaide's spirit.
 6 years ago '09        #257
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Constance and her daughter are/were not ghosts.
then its weird why the ghosts give her such respect

especially the maid......they can just k!ll her but dont
 6 years ago '05        #258
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
then its weird why the ghosts give her such respect

especially the maid......they can just k!ll her but dont
Yeah her backstory will be very interesting. She must be watching over the house, a.ssigned to it or something. Should be very interesting.
 6 years ago '04        #259
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Because the maid could see her dead mom because the maid is a ghost and has an eye into the other side. Constance or the EMT's or the girls on the street weren't ghosts, therefore could not see Adelaide's spirit.
Based on this logic, how does Morris Chestnut's character see the ghosts? And how can Constance see the ghosts at the house?
 6 years ago '09        #260
space
space
space
 matelyan said:
Based on this logic, how does Morris Chestnut's character see the ghosts? And how can Constance see the ghosts at the house?
i no ur asking him the question but i believe anyone couldve seen the ghosts on halloween which is why she disappeared in his car when it got light and which is why the dead high schoolers had to leave be4 it got light outside
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy