Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #221
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Anybody else notice the mom giving Morris chestnut play
 6 years ago '04        #222
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
Man that sh*t was fu*king crazy. I didn't think Tate was dead after the first episode, more like a possessed kid, and figured the whole shoot up the school sh*t was just fabricated but wow.

I honestly don't know what to think right now.
 6 years ago '05        #223
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18425 18425
 OGBIGBOY said:
He's gonna smash that I swear
 6 years ago '05        #224
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7093 7093

Well, that episode was nuts. I'm just gonna go ahead and stop trying to explain and fully understand every aspect of the show and just enjoy the ride.

6 years ago '10        #225
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Dat muthafu*ka Tate crazy as fu*k maane he murked all them kids and i rem. one of the dead girls telling Tate "right now I should be 34" so when exactly did Tate shoot up the high school how long ago... and I should've known he was Constance's Son aswell .. Mrs. Harmone gone let Morris Chestnut hit that pregnant puss

I see in the next episode Mrs. Harmon is going to talk to the nurse that fainted.. I still wonder who the Gimp was that fu*ked her and back to Constance and Tate.. Tate Said his mom was a c*ck sucking wh0ore or sum sh*t who cheated on his dad.. Constance k!lled her husband for cheating .. but his ghost hasn't appeared at the house.. im confused about a lot of sh*t... fu*k It dis sh*t good as hell
 6 years ago '10        #226
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 OGBIGBOY said:
he gone hit
 6 years ago '05        #227
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Well, that episode was nuts. I'm just gonna go ahead and stop trying to explain and fully understand every aspect of the show and just enjoy the ride.

fu*k that..ima crack dis sh*t. Its like the DaVinci code
 6 years ago '05        #228
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
fu*k that..ima crack dis sh*t. Its like the DaVinci code
Just some things are unexplainable as of right now. It's useless, at least till the end of the season. Might as well just let it play out and discuss later. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about discussing possibilities for different scenarios that will play out/etc, and I'll DEFINITELY continue adding to the discussion. I'm just done trying to analyze every episode as it airs, and I'm not the type to re-watch episodes of shows, so I'll just respond to sh*t in this thread and add my two cents.

One thing I didn't like about tonights episode was how the daughter and Tate came back to the house and just walked to the daughters room casually without hearing the mom walking around screaming for Hayden and the dad, or notice the scarred face guy dousing the house in gasoline with a ghost right there.

Also that begs the question, did that ghost k!ll the guy with the scarred face?

Also didn't like the fact that Constance revealed shes Tates mom and the girl just posted up there like nothing was wrong. Wouldn't you think she'd say "Well, your son is being chased by some fu*king lunatics that sounded like they want to murder him, we should probably call the cops and go looking for him."

Tonights episode was very hectic, and very entertaining, there were just quite a few unreleastic things that rubbed me the wrong way, but I guess a show about ghosts you can't expect to be the most realistic thing in the world, and there is nothing wrong with that. That's all I meant when I said I was done analyzing and predicting sh*t. Just letting it play out and enjoying it for what it is, an entertaining horror story that is easily one of the best new shows this Fall.
 6 years ago '05        #229
space
space
By the way, just checked IMDB and the actor who plays Tate was born in 87, same year as me, and he's 24, and the actress who plays Violet is only 16.

That make out scene had to be pretty awkward for her parents if they were on set or something.
 6 years ago '05        #230
space
space
Oh, also, at first I thought she really did k!ll the dog and it came back as a ghost. But I guess not, or they would have found blood and guts all in the microwave. Guess it'd be pretty cool to have a pet in that house though, the thing would never die.

6 years ago '05        #231
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
By the way, just checked IMDB and the actor who plays Tate was born in 87, same year as me, and he's 24, and the actress who plays Violet is only 16.

That make out scene had to be pretty awkward for her parents if they were on set or something.

That n*gga Tate on set like

6 years ago '05        #232
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
 Reppindaburghh said:
Oh, also, at first I thought she really did k!ll the dog and it came back as a ghost. But I guess not, or they would have found blood and guts all in the microwave. Guess it'd be pretty cool to have a pet in that house though, the thing would never die.

Same thing I was thinking.

I thought it was a cool episode, but I hope they answer all of these questions. The questions and mysteries are piling up right now; I thought they'd give more answers this time around, but now there's just more things to think about. I liked Tate's backstory, but I don't understand how he forgot what he did. How did he die? Why did he forget? Is it because he's just trying to block the memory out?

Where did Hayden go? Now that it's pretty much established that all the ghosts have to stay in the house (maid saying she's stuck in the House, Zach Quinto's character saying he's also stuck in a relationship with other gay dude because of the House), what's the importance of being stuck in the House? They obviously died in the property, but why do they have to stay there? What will "break the curse"?

What about the first homeowner's wife (Doctor's wife) who woke Ben up? Why does she want the baby to live? Does the baby let everyone who died in the House move on?

Is the Burned Face Man not a ghost? Why does he want to burn the house down again if he wanted to help Ben and his family out at first?

Too many questions, not enough answers. I hope they answer them sooner than later
 6 years ago '04        #233
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Left Hook said:
Same thing I was thinking.

I thought it was a cool episode, but I hope they answer all of these questions. The questions and mysteries are piling up right now; I thought they'd give more answers this time around, but now there's just more things to think about. I liked Tate's backstory, but I don't understand how he forgot what he did. How did he die? Why did he forget? Is it because he's just trying to block the memory out?

Where did Hayden go? Now that it's pretty much established that all the ghosts have to stay in the house (maid saying she's stuck in the House, Zach Quinto's character saying he's also stuck in a relationship with other gay dude because of the House), what's the importance of being stuck in the House? They obviously died in the property, but why do they have to stay there? What will "break the curse"?

What about the first homeowner's wife (Doctor's wife) who woke Ben up? Why does she want the baby to live? Does the baby let everyone who died in the House move on?

Is the Burned Face Man not a ghost? Why does he want to burn the house down again if he wanted to help Ben and his family out at first?

Too many questions, not enough answers. I hope they answer them sooner than later

Im gonna take a stab at trying to answer some of these questions.

- Maybe Tate does remember the shooting up the school incident, but he doesn't recognize those people as he didn't personally know them and are just victims of his actions. The rest of Tate's backstory is happening next episode it looks like, so we should know more after next week.

- Hayden..no fu*king clue. I guess she will end up back in the house.

- They have to stay in the house because their bodies are buried there ? thats how it works for the maid at least.

- As for why ole girl wants the baby to live, idk but I said last week I think that baby will be
a demon child or something and next week's previews confirmed that the Baby is "not innocent or human"

- Larry was trying to burn the house down because he was bitter Ben didn't give him the 1K he was asking for

I took a shot...but in reality ...who fu*king knows. I love this show.
 6 years ago '05        #234
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Im gonna take a stab at trying to answer some of these questions.

- Maybe Tate does remember the shooting up the school incident, but he doesn't recognize those people as he didn't personally know them and are just victims of his actions. The rest of Tate's backstory is happening next episode it looks like, so we should know more after next week.

- Hayden..no fu*king clue. I guess she will end up back in the house.

- They have to stay in the house because their bodies are buried there ? thats how it works for the maid at least.

- As for why ole girl wants the baby to live, idk but I said last week I think that baby will be
a demon child or something and next week's previews confirmed that the Baby is "not innocent or human"

- Larry was trying to burn the house down because he was bitter Ben didn't give him the 1K he was asking for

I took a shot...but in reality ...who fu*king knows. I love this show.

Here's what I'm thinkin

-seems Tate remembers the incident because he spoke about it briefly in his first session. As to why he can't remember idk..why would he even be on the streets if he k!lled those kids? Startin to think he's a ghost

-Hayden's proly gonna go bak to the house and try to get rid of vivians baby..she's fu*kin crazy over Ben and I don't think she's gonna let that slide

-I believe who ever dies there is stuck to the property not jus burried. We've seen all the characters return so far except the doctor(who I believe is the gimp) constances husband, Addy, and the ppl that broke into the house.

-As for the wife of the doctor wantin the baby alive, remember that her and her husband was in the abortion business. Possibly she doesn't want to see another baby die in that house.

-As far as Harvey goes, he was proly out for revenge and he was str8 shook when he saw Hayden.

Just shots at the dark but its fun to think outside the box a lil bit with this show, don't matter if I'm right or wrong
 6 years ago '05        #235
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
Good speculative guesses, I guess

There's one thing I dislike about the show, though, and that's how the characters act unrealistically. Ben's wife, after being impregnated by a gimp, never mentioned to Ben about him wearing a gimp suit "last night" or that the gimp suit suited him or whatever. I dunno, man. Usually wives who have s3x with their husbands wearing a gimp suit would AT LEAST say something, you know?

Even the slightest "hey, nice gimp suit last night" would have been enough. Ben would've then been confused.

I know you're going to say "well then the plot wouldn't work", but IMHO, that's just bad writing for that particular bit. Could've found a workaround
 6 years ago '05        #236
space
space
^^mayne deep down inside she may know it wasn't him..did u see the look on her face afterwards?
 6 years ago '06        #237
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
^Maybe if she did say something about it, he would be confused, but then he might not have any recollection of the night anyways, because he was "sleepwalking" (or whatever you wanna call it) downstairs at the oven, wasn't he?

This show is nuts, so much sh*t happens, so little has been explained thus far, but that's what is keeping me watching. It's pretty damn entertaining.
 6 years ago '04        #238
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Reppindaburghh said:

That's what I initially thought. And having two dogs I was all :sad2: because I thought she actually k!lled the dog.

And I agree. A ghost dog would be dope. Wouldn't have to feed it. Just love it for eternity.
 6 years ago '04        #239
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907

[pic - click to view]

Tate is one crazy dude

I saw the flash briefly and it just creeped me out. Similar to that scene in the Exorcist when the lights in the house flicker and you see Satan's face which is all black and scary.

Last edited by matelyan; 11-03-2011 at 10:20 AM..
 11-03-2011, 10:27 AM         #240
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this episode was all over the place!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy