Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Hu$tLa said:
If anyone missed out on any episodes..there's a marathon coming on tonight at 10 all four episodes so far

Gonna peep this to see if things can make more sense
I'm watching too. Hopefully watching them back to back might help
 6 years ago '04        #202
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2420 2420
Man I can't believe I'm gonna lose FX tomorrow. fu*king DirecTv
 6 years ago '05        #203
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18421 18421
^I don't think it will happen
 6 years ago '05        #204
space
space
Aight after watching the marathon this is what I'm thinkin.

There's been over a dozen of murders in that house startin with the original owners. Then there's the teen girls, the twins, constance's husband(i believe) the people who broke into the house,Harveys family, Hayden & the gay couple. Constance is proly the most important character for the story. She knows proly everything about the house. I don't think she's a ghost. I don't believe Harvey is either.

A lot of the past charcters appeared on Halloween..hence the dead can roam freely on Halloween. That's why I believe the twins appeared eggin the house, the gay couple, and obviously Hayden returning. Also when Addy got hit by the car constance said she needs to move her to the lawn while she was still alive..she died on the lawn makin her a part of the house and I believe she'll be a ghost now. And did anyone notice Vivian saw the doctors wife?

Another thing that has me puzzled is who's skull was thaat wen Harvey was burying Hayden!? The maid has a big role in this too..maybe the second biggest. After Hayden was burried, constance said now you're stuck here forever. Then when the maid k!lled her mom she said she couldn't go with her. Something is keepin her with that house.

As for the gimp, I'm now thinkin it is the doctor that worked out of his basement.

Edit: you ever notice how only the men notice the younger version of the maid?

Last edited by Danger Zone; 11-01-2011 at 01:34 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #205
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Hu$tLa said:

There's been over a dozen of murders in that house startin with the original owners. Then there's the teen girls, the twins, constance's husband(i believe) the people who broke into the house,Harveys family, Hayden & the gay couple. Constance is proly the most important character for the story. She knows proly everything about the house. I don't think she's a ghost. I don't believe Harvey is either.

A lot of the past charcters appeared on Halloween..hence the dead can roam freely on Halloween. That's why I believe the twins appeared eggin the house, the gay couple, and obviously Hayden returning. Also when Addy got hit by the car constance said she needs to move her to the lawn while she was still alive..she died on the lawn makin her a part of the house and I believe she'll be a ghost now. And did anyone notice Vivian saw the doctors wife?

Another thing that has me puzzled is who's skull was thaat wen Harvey was burying Hayden!? The maid has a big role in this too..maybe the second biggest. After Hayden was burried, constance said now you're stuck here forever. Then when the maid k!lled her mom she said she couldn't go with her. Something is keepin her with that house.

As for the gimp, I'm now thinkin it is the doctor that worked out of his basement.

Ghost pus*y got them dudes mesmerized

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #206
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
The movie I was thinking about was house on haunted hill. Basically there's not that many black ghosts
Ghost Dad was great though lol..
 6 years ago '05        #207
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Hu$tLa said:

Pretty much everything you just mentioned has been discussed thoroughly and pretty much figured out down to the last detail in previous pages of this thread. Go back and read through it to get a better understanding of whats goin on in and around that house right now.
 6 years ago '05        #208
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1672 1672
 Reppindaburghh said:
Pretty much everything you just mentioned has been discussed thoroughly and pretty much figured out down to the last detail in previous pages of this thread. Go back and read through it to get a better understanding of whats goin on in and around that house right now.
Pretty much.
 6 years ago '05        #209
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Basically
 6 years ago '04        #210
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2420 2420
 Hu$tLa said:
^I don't think it will happen
You were right., I checked the guide today and they said they reached a deal

6 years ago '05        #211
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
 Left Hook said:
Pretty much.

Didn't read through all the previous pages
 6 years ago '09        #212
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Catching up on American Horror Story...show has MAJOR POTENTIAL to be great, scaring the shat outta meh
 6 years ago '05        #213
space
space
Tonights episode is supposed to be giving us backstory on Tate.

:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #214
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Reppindaburghh said:
Tonights episode is supposed to be giving us backstory on Tate.

:dancingcool:
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:

That's the dude right there.
 6 years ago '09        #215
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i believe when she got fu*ked by the plastic man or w.e. it created some ghhost baby
 6 years ago '05        #216
space
space
New episode is in 10 mins
 6 years ago '05        #217
space
space
I'm watchin it on my DVR later so I'll be avoiding this thread till then.

6 years ago '05        #218
space
space
Raspberries & creme
 6 years ago '05        #219
space
space
Wow I shoulda known that
[spoiler - click to view]

Decent episode tho
 6 years ago '07        #220
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Im lost as hell my girl likes this so i watched the past episodes and caught up and im just confused
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy