Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Hu$tLa said:
Lmao dude k!lled me with that line.."I wasn't gay either til I got head from a guy"
Me too. I was like "Damn, they are really going there, huh?"
 6 years ago '11        #182
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
GODDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THE LAST EPISODE WAS PIFF

the fu*k ive never been so intruged in my whole life

AND THAT RETARDED GIRL IS AN AMAZING ACTOR
 6 years ago '09        #183
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 EL CHAPO said:
GODDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THE LAST EPISODE WAS PIFF

the fu*k ive never been so intruged in my whole life

AND THAT RETARDED GIRL IS AN AMAZING ACTOR
she's not acting
 10-27-2011, 10:14 PM         #184
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is cray! Really f'n wierd tho...i just dont get how they keep seein these ghosts and no1 else does and who is a ghost and who aint. The part wit the nurse passin out when she seen the baby was so fake who wouldnt of called for another nurse or look at the screen they just dipsetted early.
 6 years ago '05        #185
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,158 | Props total: 18419 18419
Coulda sworn Ben called for help when that nurse dropped but sh*t....I wanna see what she saw
 10-28-2011, 02:51 AM         #186
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im on the first ep now..i need anew show to get addicted to, i hope this gives me my fix
 6 years ago '05        #187
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 matelyan said:
But maybe he'll come back as a ghost. Seems to be the reoccuring theme in the show.
When's the last time you remember a black ghost? lol. Im trying to remember the movie where the black guy was a ghost from like the 20s was holding on to an evil spirit. sh*t I can't remember. Think it was a 90's movie

Last edited by Santoro; 10-28-2011 at 02:16 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #188
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
I think there was a black ghost in 13 ghosts.
 10-28-2011, 03:37 PM         #189
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
she's not acting
everything u say in this thread leads me to believe that u are a complete ignorant fu*k..... really step back and think before you type. or watch the episodes over and you wouldnt have such strong retarded opinions....
 6 years ago '04        #190
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Santoro said:
When's the last time you remember a black ghost? lol. Im trying to remember the movie where the black guy was a ghost from like the 20s was holding on to an evil spirit. sh*t I can't remember. Think it was a 90's movie
Ghost dad, The Frighteners and that movie with Chris Rock. I think
 6 years ago '04        #191
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 JeeQ said:
Just to add to the "Tate being the Gimp/one who impregnated the wife" discussion. When Ben and Tate we're having one of their first counseling sessions, Tate says he didn't take his meds because he was worried his d!ck wouldn't work when he needed it. Naturally Ben a.ssumes Tate's alluding to fu*king his daughter Violet, but Violet revealed in this week's episode she's still a virgin. Which really leaves only one person left Tate could have been talking about...
thats a bit of a reach there. he couldve been saying it in general, or still be referring to his daughter who he planned on fu*king, or was hoping to..to me it looks like that leather suit guy is bigger than tate. on top of the fact he seems to actually have feelings for the daughter i doubt hed do that to the mother. just my 2 cents..
 6 years ago '08        #192
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
This whole show every week got a n*gga revisiting episodes like football plays :lachen001:

Dope show, Glad I get both this and S.O.A for the fall both shows been dope
 10-29-2011, 05:52 AM         #193
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Just to add to the "Tate being the Gimp/one who impregnated the wife" discussion. When Ben and Tate we're having one of their first counseling sessions, Tate says he didn't take his meds because he was worried his d!ck wouldn't work when he needed it. Naturally Ben a.ssumes Tate's alluding to fu*king his daughter Violet, but Violet revealed in this week's episode she's still a virgin. Which really leaves only one person left Tate could have been talking about...
tate is NOT the dude in black suit.
 10-30-2011, 01:00 AM         #194
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is CRAZY

whoa...i just got into 2 days ago and already caught up on all 4 episodes...WOW...i have never in my life seen anything on tv like this...never in my life, this sh*t is crazy.

what day does it come on? because i caught up on it through the internet but i want to try to catch it on tv if im not working.

the house maid is s3xy as fu*k...when she not looking like the old version :jay:
 10-30-2011, 01:20 AM         #195
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
wait...so that was morris chestnut????

i squinted at my screen and said that looks like morris chestnutt and my girl said im racist

i wonder is he gonna be fukkin mrs taylor in the future??? coach taylor would not approve of any of this sh*t

first sylar from heroes now morris chestnutt from New York Undercover, who else they gonna throw at us
get a hdtv thats bigger than 36 inches you broke racist bi*ch, you wont have to squint
 6 years ago '10        #196
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 cheguevara said:
this show is CRAZY

whoa...i just got into 2 days ago and already caught up on all 4 episodes...WOW...i have never in my life seen anything on tv like this...never in my life, this sh*t is crazy.

what day does it come on? because i caught up on it through the internet but i want to try to catch it on tv if im not working.

the house maid is s3xy as fu*k...when she not looking like the old version :jay:
Man i gotta watch the 1st 2 episodes u gota link? i only seen the last 2 on t.v, this sh*t good as hell and it comes on every Wednesday at 9:00p.m Central Time and it replays at 10:00 .. sh*t im ready for Halloween Part 2
 10-30-2011, 05:30 PM         #197
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Don't kno if anyone noticed but the doctor in the beginning is the coroner on L.A. Noire
Damn sho was
 10-30-2011, 05:38 PM         #198
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2TopFlite said:
Man i gotta watch the 1st 2 episodes u gota link? i only seen the last 2 on t.v, this sh*t good as hell and it comes on every Wednesday at 9:00p.m Central Time and it replays at 10:00 .. sh*t im ready for Halloween Part 2

that site is where i watch all my tv shows

all free bro
 6 years ago '10        #199
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 cheguevara said:

that site is where i watch all my tv shows

all free bro
About to watch episode one now appreciate it
 6 years ago '05        #200
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,158 | Props total: 18419 18419
If anyone missed out on any episodes..there's a marathon coming on tonight at 10 all four episodes so far

Gonna peep this to see if things can make more sense
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy