Oct 5 - AP: Apple confirms that Steve Jobs has died (RIP)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
 jl22 said:
meh fu*k him. i mean yea it sucks dude died and watching the cancer eat away at him was awful. but dude was an as*hole. all these ppl posting rip's and sh*t cuz they're like oh sh*t i have an iphone! dude didnt invent sh*t, (read up on apple's history and the patents) never donated to charity, never restored apple's charity or benefits programs after canceling them all in the mid-90's when the company wasn't profitable. now it makes more money than fu*king exxon. 65 billion or so in profits and outsources all cheap labor to china and still marks up products more than 100%.

you know who else died today? fred shuttlesworth and nobody gives a fu*k. but everyone freaking out about some dude who didnt even invent sh*t, just marketed phones and computers to people.

ironic and hypocritical to watch the same people occupying wall street to be crying and mourning this dude. kinda funny in a pathetic and sad sort of way.

but whatever i own and iphone and an ipad, what do i know im just another lazy american consumer wh0ore. :cool-smiley-009:
He was a Anonymous philanthropist.
Many people prefer not to do their sh*t in the public eye trying to impress haters like you.
 6 years ago '04        #122
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
 Javon23 said:
He was a Anonymous philanthropist.
Many people prefer not to do their sh*t in the public eye trying to impress haters like you.

The way you in here d!ck riding you gon fuk around and get pregnant.

he gone RIP but you in here bashing any n*gga who got a different view.
 6 years ago '05        #123
Ad1288 
space
space
$934 | Props total: 288 288
 heeznutz said:
Jobs was about marketing not technology .

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. True he was a supply chain guru, but who do you think it was that created damn near EVERYTHING Apple has. The man that created the company... Think/be informed before posting dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #124
EnViOuSsTyL3 1 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 155 155
RIP to one of the greatest pioneers of all time
 6 years ago '04        #125
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,038 | Props total: 1267 1267
 Ad1288 said:

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. True he was a supply chain guru, but who do you think it was that created damn near EVERYTHING Apple has. The man that created the company... Think/be informed before posting dumb sh*t
from what iv read he didnt really know a lot about his own products...he was just a really really good leader/organizer
 6 years ago '07        #126
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 14997 14997
r.i.p.
 6 years ago '11        #127
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Man how did my thread get jacked ...............................................
 6 years ago '05        #128
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 1874 1874
So Young with that that money..

RIP..
 6 years ago '10        #129
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 jl22 said:
meh fu*k him. i mean yea it sucks dude died and watching the cancer eat away at him was awful. but dude was an as*hole. all these ppl posting rip's and sh*t cuz they're like oh sh*t i have an iphone! dude didnt invent sh*t, (read up on apple's history and the patents) never donated to charity, never restored apple's charity or benefits programs after canceling them all in the mid-90's when the company wasn't profitable. now it makes more money than fu*king exxon. 65 billion or so in profits and outsources all cheap labor to china and still marks up products more than 100%.

you know who else died today? fred shuttlesworth and nobody gives a fu*k. but everyone freaking out about some dude who didnt even invent sh*t, just marketed phones and computers to people.

ironic and hypocritical to watch the same people occupying wall street to be crying and mourning this dude. kinda funny in a pathetic and sad sort of way.

but whatever i own and iphone and an ipad, what do i know im just another lazy american consumer wh0ore. :cool-smiley-009:
Don't see why you have to spit on his grave though.

So is it a competition of who to say RIP for?

Shame

RIP to both of em though
 6 years ago '05        #130
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11796 11796
 bernadoobie said:
iSad.

spunkyXL said:
I thought macs didn't get viruses

[pic - click to view]

Da Gooneyz said:
RIP Fred Shuttlesworth.
 6 years ago '07        #131
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
w/out his guidance, apple won't last a long time
 10-05-2011, 10:24 PM         #132
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
just saw this on FB

[pic - click to view]

im going to hell but that sh*t had me rollin
 10-05-2011, 10:24 PM         #133
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DL95 said:
there some sick people on boxden man. a man that revolutionized computers and technology passed at only 56 and you guys are saying bill gates won. without steve jobs boxden probably wouldn't exist and you guys would be entering into a command line everytime you wanted to go on a computer R.I.P jobs was a pioneer
on of the main reasons i refrain from most parts of boxden. this place is rife with spiteful bottom feeders who vent their frustrations with life on a message board. so when you see people cracking inappropiate jokes thats just them desperate to make somebody feel thier pain.

RIP to a man whose very existence enriched more live in our culture than most people can imagine, a true pioneer, seemed like the world's coolest boss too
 6 years ago '06        #134
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
How does someone so rich die of cancer?
 6 years ago '08        #135
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12526 12526
 TheKastOne said:
The prognosis for pancreatic cancer is 6 months, he lived 7 years after being diagnosed.

That speech had me
 6 years ago '07        #136
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6137 6137
i never cried when steve died...........I probably will when bill does..........
 6 years ago '09        #137
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
 TheKastOne said:
you can all the money in the world but your health should come first thats what my wealthy rich Nigerian grandfather told my father before his passed away my father always reminded me of health always comes first no matter what.
 6 years ago '07        #138
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6137 6137
 SpyDa said:
just saw this on FB

[pic - click to view]

i say god damn
 10-05-2011, 10:59 PM         #139
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god, man the world around us is changing so rapidly

at light speed, were losing our brightest minds during a period in which innovation and entrepreneurial spirit is scarce. while some will be saddened or find unjust humor admist such a monolithic loss, I think its imperative that all of us, regardless of profession be inspired by such a loss that we too become key innovators if not outright pioneers in our own right. It's always a wake-up call when people of importance in vast influence pass away because they contribute so much to society beyond their face value that those ignorant to their history dont know any better.

I just hope Apple can continue with their success. I remember how tight shareholders got a while back when news of Jobs failing health broke. Hopefully the company has already set plans into motion that can mitigate the effects this will have. Apple needs to remain a competitive force in the industry, because if not, the consumers will ultimately suffer in the end

End Rant/

once again, RIP Steve Jobs
 6 years ago '07        #140
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
rip..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy