Oct 5 - AP: Apple confirms that Steve Jobs has died (RIP)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 SpyDa said:
you know Shuttlesworth died today 2 right....

A Civils right leader....

probably wouldn't be typing on the PC if it wasnt for him..
if you knew me then you would know that i posted that on my facebook page hours ago when the news broke.
I follow the civil rights movement and black news a whole. how about you?
Nice try
 6 years ago '04        #82
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 229 229
Rip...
 6 years ago '08        #83
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 6 years ago '10        #84
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
man this crazy yo i just lost one of my dudes just talked to the cat gotta live everyday like it your last rip though

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #85
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Yelsgnik said:
why isnt this a hot topic yet
 6 years ago '11        #86
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
RIP the big homie

man has done so much good and made technology that much better

*hugs iphone*

coppin 5 iphone4s on the launch day
 6 years ago '08        #87
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366
RIP Steve Jobs.
 6 years ago '04        #88
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Yelsgnik said:
why isnt this a hot topic yet
Came in to ask the same question.

All the idiotic sh-t that gets hot topic'd on such a frequent basis, and BX decides to skip on actual headlines that are worth the attention.
 10-05-2011, 07:56 PM         #89
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.i.p.
 6 years ago '11        #90
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Damm after reading his history its the Bi-polar meds that k!lled him ..... Those meds are serious and will destroy your liver....
 6 years ago '04        #91
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 iamsoulja said:
1997: Steve Jobs Was Wrong and Microsoft Saved Apple

i wonder what Bill gone say
"I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.

Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives.

The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.

For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely."

What did you think he was gonna say? F you Steve?

Last edited by hockeythug; 10-05-2011 at 08:04 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #92
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Now I think about it, he's probably gonna be stored in a cryogenics freezer so they can resurrect his a.ss in about 50 years. I wouldn't put it past him.
 6 years ago '04        #93
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
RIP to a pioneer. Don't like their products but can't deny his creations revolutionized.

Trolling said:
Damm after reading his history its the Bi-polar meds that k!lled him ..... Those meds are serious and will destroy your liver....
 6 years ago '06        #94
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690

CNN) -- Steve Jobs, the visionary in the black turtleneck who co-founded Apple in a Silicon Valley garage, built it into the world's leading tech company and led a mobile-computing revolution with wildly popular devices such as the iPhone, died Wednesday. He was 56.
The hard-driving executive pioneered the concept of the personal computer and of navigating them by clicking onscreen images with a mouse. In more recent years, he introduced the iPod portable music player, the iPhone and the iPad tablet -- all of which changed how we consume content in the digital age.
His friends and Apple fans on Wednesday night mourned the passing of a tech titan.
"Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives," Apple said in a statement. "The world is immeasurably better because of Steve."
More than one pundit, praising Jobs' ability to transform entire industries with his inventions, called him a modern-day Leonardo Da Vinci.
"Steve Jobs is one of the great innovators in the history of modern capitalism," New York Times columnist Joe Nocera said in August. "His intuition has been phenomenal over the years."
View a time line of Steve Jobs' work
Jobs' death, while dreaded by Apple's legions of fans, was not unexpected. He had battled cancer for years, took a medical leave from Apple in January and stepped down as chief executive in August because he could "no longer meet (his) duties and expectations."
Born February 24, 1955, and then adopted, Jobs grew up in Cupertino, California -- which would become home to Apple's headquarters -- and showed an early interest in electronics. As a teenager, he phoned William Hewlett, president of Hewlett-Packard, to request parts for a school project. He got them, along with an offer of a summer job at HP.
How Steve Jobs grew up
Jobs dropped out of Oregon's Reed College after one semester, although he returned to audit a class in calligraphy, which he says influenced Apple's graceful, minimalist aesthetic. He quit one of his first jobs, designing video games for Atari, to backpack across India and take psychedelic drugs. Those experiences, Jobs said later, shaped his creative vision.
"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future," he told Stanford University graduates during a commencement speech in 2005. "You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
While at HP, Jobs befriended Steve Wozniak, who impressed him with his skill at a.ssembling electronic components. The two later joined a Silicon Valley computer hobbyists club, and when he was 21, Jobs teamed with Wozniak and two other men to launch Apple Computer Inc.
It's long been Silicon Valley legend: Jobs and Wozniak built their first commercial product, the Apple 1, in Jobs' parents' garage in 1976. Jobs sold his Volkswagen van to help finance the venture. The primitive computer, priced at $666.66, had no keyboard or display, and customers had to a.ssemble it themselves.
The following year, Apple unveiled the Apple II computer at the inaugural West Coast Computer Faire. The machine was a hit, and the personal computing revolution was under way........
 6 years ago '07        #95
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19977 19977
you didn't see this posted? its on the first page.
 10-05-2011, 08:13 PM         #96
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At age 56

Woz is probably crying his eyes out right now. Those two are responsible for starting an underdog, that became a trendy setting dynasty.

I wish this was a hoax, but they were talking about it on Erin Burnett's new show.
 6 years ago '06        #97
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
R.I.P thats a big loss for mankind
 10-05-2011, 08:16 PM         #98
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
you didn't see this posted? its on the first page.
Like 5 times
 6 years ago '11        #99
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3469 3469
this is fu*ked up for every1.. even if some of you dont like or use apple products.. apple set the bar that other companies had to compete with.

I didnt know he still had cancer

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already nekkid. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs
RIP Steve
 6 years ago '04        #100
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Javon23 said:
if you knew me then you would know that i posted that on my facebook page hours ago when the news broke.
I follow the civil rights movement and black news a whole. how about you?
Nice try

not trying to know you thats why i made a statement to see your reply....

are you apart of the new movement #OccupyTogether
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago