Oct 5 - AP: Apple confirms that Steve Jobs has died (RIP)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
rip to him... apple k!lled him
 10-06-2011, 12:06 PM         #203
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man we keep losing more and more young great people everyday. 56 is too early to die, the guy had one hell of a life that most will never be able to experience but 56 is just too young. No one deserves to die that young. RIP to Steve Jobs, and I pray God is with the company and all his friends and family members during these times.
THIS HAPPENING REFLECTS DOWN TO ALL OF US ON THIS WEBSITE. STEVE CHANGED THE WAY WE LISTEN TO MUSIC THESE DAYS. WITHOUT HIM WE WOULDNT HAVE ITUNES, IPODS, IPHONES OR NONE OF THAT. WITHOUT HIM WE'D STILL BE WALKING DOWN TO THE RECORD STORE (EVEN THO I STILL DO THAT) ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO CANT GET DOWN TO A RECORD STORE CAN GET ALL THERE FAVORITE ARTIST RIGHT FROM THE COMPUTER.
AND IT EVEN PUTS MORE MONEY IN THE ARTIST POCKET BECAUSE THATS JUST PURE PROFIT CAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE TO PAY TO BURN THE CD AND PRINT THE ALBUM COVERS. EVEN FOR US PRODUCERS OUT THERE, 70% OF US ARE DOING OUR PRODUCTION OFF AN APPLE PRODUCT OF SOME SORT. SO THIS A HUGE UPSET FOR ME.
 10-06-2011, 12:17 PM         #204
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingNick305 said:
Man we keep losing more and more young great people everyday. 56 is too early to die, the guy had one hell of a life that most will never be able to experience but 56 is just too young. No one deserves to die that young. RIP to Steve Jobs, and I pray God is with the company and all his friends and family members during these times.
THIS HAPPENING REFLECTS DOWN TO ALL OF US ON THIS WEBSITE. STEVE CHANGED THE WAY WE LISTEN TO MUSIC THESE DAYS. WITHOUT HIM WE WOULDNT HAVE ITUNES, IPODS, IPHONES OR NONE OF THAT. WITHOUT HIM WE'D STILL BE WALKING DOWN TO THE RECORD STORE (EVEN THO I STILL DO THAT) ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO CANT GET DOWN TO A RECORD STORE CAN GET ALL THERE FAVORITE ARTIST RIGHT FROM THE COMPUTER.
AND IT EVEN PUTS MORE MONEY IN THE ARTIST POCKET BECAUSE THATS JUST PURE PROFIT CAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE TO PAY TO BURN THE CD AND PRINT THE ALBUM COVERS. EVEN FOR US PRODUCERS OUT THERE, 70% OF US ARE DOING OUR PRODUCTION OFF AN APPLE PRODUCT OF SOME SORT. SO THIS A HUGE UPSET FOR ME.
yeah this n*gga really invented the Mp3 Player.....
 6 years ago '06        #205
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 KingNick305 said:

you kinda are off... he did something major than mp3 players...

GUI..
 6 years ago '08        #206
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 Zaosyn said:
Honestly, fu*k him. He fu*ked up technology for alot of things and shaped it into something really fu*king stupid. He was a marketing genius, dude could probably sell you a phone with a built in laser pointer and have you thinking it could be used as self defense, iPhone 6 with iProtect

Other than that RIP.
 rek0nize said:
Sucks when Billions of dollars can't even save you.

Cancer is some fu*ked up sh*t.
Your life must suck...in every thread about every thing you sound like a bitter man...someone must have told you as a child you weren't gonna be sh*t...cuz you hate everybody.

As far Jobs, RIP dude!!

<<<-----proud Apple Iphone and Macbook Pro owner. As well as Son of a Mother who is in Heaven because of Cancer
 6 years ago '07        #207
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6340 6340
 TheMagicMan said:
Don't want to turn this into a debate on who is "better". I just think comparing Steve Jobs, who was brilliant no doubt, to Thomas Edison is damn near apples and oranges. Thomas Edison literally changed the world, Steve Jobs just made it look/work better...

so you don't think Steve Jobs changed the world in the past decade?

based on the responses on facebook, twitter and personally my friends... I'm pretty sure he is the only "wealthy guy" people felt they had a personal connection with. They understood his genius and contributions to the world through the products they purchase.

Yes he takes the bulk of credit for all success but also receives the scrutiny (iphone 4 antenna ??) for every product he green lights. It's not the fact he invented things... he changed the culture of business, marketing, and technology. People EXPECT great things from Apple 3-4 times a year when they present their Keynotes. It's unheard of.

To say he hasn't "changed the world" is wrong .. but to say he HAS is an understatement. The man was legendary.

(coming from an android user too)

at the same time ....
 6 years ago '04        #208
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 ptwist said:
so you don't think Steve Jobs changed the world in the past decade?

based on the responses on facebook, twitter and personally my friends... I'm pretty sure he is the only "wealthy guy" people felt they had a personal connection with. They understood his genius and contributions to the world through the products they purchase.

Yes he takes the bulk of credit for all success but also receives the scrutiny (iphone 4 antenna ??) for every product he green lights. It's not the fact he invented things... he changed the culture of business, marketing, and technology. People EXPECT great things from Apple 3-4 times a year when they present their Keynotes. It's unheard of.

To say he hasn't "changed the world" is wrong .. but to say he HAS is an understatement. The man was legendary.

(coming from an android user too)

at the same time ....
I think you're lacking perspective, and I'm guess thats a product of age...

Just because your twitter friends felt they have a connection with him doesn't mean that he physically made an impact on the world the way Edison did. What Edison did with electricity literally changed the world in the past 100 years. His work with batteries, and reusable/storable energy gave you EVERYTHING you use today.

Steve Jobs changed the personal computer and it's interface. How can those two things possibly be on the same magnitude, level and scale? I don't care if you're an android user or a windows user, Steve Jobs has made an impact on us all, but to say he changed the world on the scale that Edison did is stupid. Steve Jobs has made just as big of an impact as Jeff Bezos, and I'm gonna guess that 95% of the people on here will have to google his name just to figure out who that is. Just because you're a media/marketing genius and people like you doesn't mean you automatically get credited with being Thomas Edison, sorry. I suggest you do some research on some of the great inventors of America and before you put Steve Jobs in the category with names like Ford and Tesla

RIP Steve, your ideas and designs will be missed,.
 10-06-2011, 05:59 PM         #209
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP. to jobs...........i only had an iphone from apple. This is why Health comes before anything else in life.
 6 years ago '04        #210
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Damagegadget said:
no ipod huh?
People act like the ipod is the only way to play mp3s? This type of brainwashing through genius marketing on the weak and nimble is what Steve jobs was a master at...

I had my first mp3 player in 2000, years before ipods came out. I had my first touch screen phone, a Sony Ericsson P900 in 2003 (technology wasn't great to what we have now but was way ahead of its time) years before the iphone came out...

In fact, the sony ericson P900 had a full touch screen and a detachable keyboard.....That part is sh*tting on the iphone and I think they're just now trying to integrate some sh*t like that

And I don't use apple products now....

Apple is a great marketing company and has decent technology.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 10-06-2011 at 07:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #211
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Storchaveli said:
fu*k Apple and their overrated/overpriced products.
This....
 6 years ago '05        #212
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
R iPeace
 6 years ago '04        #213
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
fu*k cancer.
 6 years ago '06        #214
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Apple...overpriced equipment. Sucks he died with cancer but y'all needa quit putting him on a throne.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy