Papoose Responses To Red Cafe Saying He's Not The King Of New York

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
8211 pageviews
141 comments

brooklyngohard 362 heat pts362
space
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 3663 3663
Papoose Responses To Red Cafe Saying He's Not The King Of New York

[pic - click to view]

Forbez DVD - Playing: Papoose Responds To People Saying He's Not The King Of New York

[pic - click to view]

[fdvd]16977[/fdvd]

141 comments for "Papoose Responses To Red Cafe Saying He's Not The King Of New York"

6 years ago '08        #2
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7

I hate d!ck ridin n*ggas...tell that other n*gga to stfu...
 6 years ago '06        #3
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
its 2011 lets get these forbes links straighten out

all this unnecessary clicking and sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #4
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
papoose scared as hell to say Jay-Z name

might as well say it there is a 0% chance you'll get a response anyway
 6 years ago '10        #5
brooklyngohard 362 heat pts362 OP
space
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 3663 3663
He Dropped Supreme Math On These 85er's & Red Cafe Dam This Papoose Clip Is Mean.
 6 years ago '10        #6
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
This dude is so desperate for a buzz hes willing to try anything to get some attention. How does it go from Rakim, then to Biggie, Nas vs Jay z, and then Papoose. He's gonna keep chirping forever until someone shuts him up cuz thats how desperate he is. Real people let their work speak for itself.
 6 years ago '04        #7
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
His music does speak for itself
 6 years ago '05        #8
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Pap always stay fresh with those fitteds. He's rocking a sick RL snap back there. pap should do a concept album. Chess, Law Library, Alphabet slaughter are straight classics. He can't do club songs, girl songs or songs in general. He's nice when he's on a concept track.
 6 years ago '05        #9
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
...Papoose Got n*ggas Heated.
 6 years ago '05        #10
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Pap and jada are lyrically the kings of ny you already know.pap basically broke it down to this clown cafe, lets stop comparing apples to bannanas in Ny its about lyrics , knowledge and wisdom. Cafe is a commercial dumbed down clown. all this numbers talk is out the window if you aint nice, you are done. finally pap is bringing up the ny mentality

Last edited by dg177bx; 10-05-2011 at 03:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #11
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
 Wasted said:
Pap always stay fresh with those fitteds. He's rocking a sick RL snap back there. pap should do a concept album. Chess, Law Library, Alphabet slaughter are straight classics. He can't do club songs, girl songs or songs in general. He's nice when he's on a concept track.
I agree.
Dudes sleep on Pap but when he first came out with those tracks I thought he was about to be the next big thing. Too bad the masses don't appreciate real rap like that and wanna here n*ggas simp on tracks like Drake and J.Cole
 6 years ago '05        #12
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 Tha-Problem said:
I agree.
Dudes sleep on Pap but when he first came out with those tracks I thought he was about to be the next big thing. Too bad the masses don't appreciate real rap like that and wanna here n*ggas simp on tracks like Drake and J.Cole
exactly, only ny nuggas can speak on this
 6 years ago '10        #13
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 Tha-Problem said:
I agree.
Listen man...Pap was nice at certain point in time and yeh some of his concept songs are dope. But every nice song he has a corny one. and for every good punchline dude got 10 corny ones to add on to it. He fell off a while ago. Drake and J cole are aight to me, and Drake has a talent Pap will neva have and thats making a club banger (Just stating facts). And as long as Nas is alive aint no way pap is the king.
 6 years ago '07        #14
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Nobody slept on pap...n*ggaz was waiting for the album and it got shelved...he aint get $1.5 mill being slept on
 6 years ago '10        #15
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Donny D said:
Listen man...Pap was nice at certain point in time and yeh some of his concept songs are dope. But every nice song he has a corny one. and for every good punchline dude got 10 corny ones to add on to it. He fell off a while ago. Drake and J cole are aight to me, and Drake has a talent Pap will neva have and thats making a club banger (Just stating facts). And as long as Nas is alive aint no way pap is the king.
pap over exposed himself. released far too many mixtapes and basically ran out of sh*t to rap about so ended up shoehorning and forcing sh*tty punchlines.
 6 years ago '05        #16
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 Blue Dream said:
Pap fell off. Accept it. n*gga was supposed to be the next big NY hitter, and 27 Mixtapes later...well that's just it, 27 mixtapes n*gga.
youre actin like all of these corny a.ss n*ggas boxden kids be praising are better. on his wost days he actually better than all these new n*ggas.point blank
 6 years ago '04        #17
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 1566 1566
Hey I gotta respect what Papoose doing. As long as you get the people talkin. #you'rewinnin
 6 years ago '04        #18
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
 no religion said:
n*ggas not even heated,just asking a legitimate question.

The 'king' of a hip-hop throne is based on body of work,in this case the body of work is music,correct?

So let's compare pap's body of work to biggie's,jay's,nas etc..... He doesn't have that many mixtapes or a consistent body of work,let alone a retail album out. How can he be king (strictly based on music)?

good music is good music dosent matter if its retail or street level.
Pap has done more than the average mc coast to coast
Sales don't dictate how skilled and mc is or if there hot
That's that industry mind state.

Last edited by Tay187213; 10-05-2011 at 04:36 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #19
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Donny D said:

I feel Pap pulls those corny lines to break mainstream market. His direction is all wrong, Klay Slay hasn't marketed him right. He hasn't been mentored right. He should stick to what he does best and that is concept tracks. Have that as his niche becuase that's what built his buzz. When he moved away from concept tracks to random bars, corny lines he lost his fan base.

Now when you listen to his mixtapes. Take King of New York for example. They full of songs which doesn't suit him.

Pap is one of those rappers who is good in one lane and he should stick to that.

If he dropped Nacirema Dream I ain't going to buy it cos I know it's going to full of songs for the bi*ches, half a.sses club songs.
 6 years ago '05        #20
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy