Top 70 Worst Lines From J. Cole - "Cole World: The Sideline Story"

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-12-2011, 05:51 PM         #101
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
It's stupid to compare the two first of all. Second you lost for making this thread. All you do is talk about how you can't stand J. Cole yet you took all the time to listen to his album for one and then make this thread critiquing lines. You have no idea how backwards you look...
how do you expect me to not like his music if i don't listen to it? ...................
 7 years ago '11        #102
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 SeaJaiye said:
how do you expect me to not like his music if i don't listen to it? ...................
From his previous 3 mixtapes. You already knew what to expect yet you went out of your way to listen to something you claim you don't like anyway.

Keep digging this hole for yourself kidd...
 11-12-2011, 05:57 PM         #103
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
From his previous 3 mixtapes. You already knew what to expect yet you went out of your way to listen to something you claim you don't like anyway.

Keep digging this hole for yourself kidd...
my fault for expecting him to deliver when all his stans were claiming it was gonna be this generation's illmatic you got ppl loving this wack album, so im just balancing it out
 7 years ago '11        #104
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 SeaJaiye said:
my fault for expecting him to deliver when all his stans were claiming it was gonna be this generation's illmatic you got ppl loving this wack album, so im just balancing it out
Yeah it is your fault. You never liked him from the jump & didn't care what everybody else thought right? Why should that change when as you call it 'stans', aka irrational & biased fans, said it would be great? Why would you listen to a stan knowing they're a stan?

You're not balancing sh*t out, just being a hypocrite giving spins to an album you claim you hate. Funny how yall expose yourselves...
 11-12-2011, 06:02 PM         #105
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm fallin like it's autumn
 7 years ago '11        #106
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 SeaJaiye said:
my fault for expecting him to deliver when all his stans were claiming it was gonna be this generation's illmatic you got ppl loving this wack album, so im just balancing it out
 SeaJaiye said:
he's making money and doing what the fu*k he wants to do. and you sittin here complaining about it
 11-12-2011, 06:03 PM         #107
MasterMind715  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  



But they said j.cole was the future
 11-12-2011, 06:03 PM         #108
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Yeah it is your fault. You never liked him from the jump & didn't care what everybody else thought right? Why should that change when as you call it 'stans', aka irrational & biased fans, said it would be great? Why would you listen to a stan knowing they're a stan?

You're not balancing sh*t out, just being a hypocrite giving spins to an album you claim you hate. Funny how yall expose yourselves...
back then, i didnt know they were stans. now that i see how sh*tty the album was and they were claiming it was gonna be illmatic, i see how much stannery they possess

i exposed how sh*tty this album was if thats what u mean
 11-12-2011, 06:04 PM         #109
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayday12 said:
j cole is not making money n*gga
 7 years ago '11        #110
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 SeaJaiye said:
back then, i didnt know they were stans. now that i see how sh*tty the album was and they were claiming it was gonna be illmatic, i see how much stannery they possess

i exposed how sh*tty this album was if thats what u mean
So what if you didn't know they were stans? You listened and developed your own opinion right? Or are you one of those lames riding the wave like everyone else and then all of a sudden changed your tone to be different? Seems like the latter to me.

And I don't disagree that people sayin that Cole World is this generation's Illmatic are stans, but if you actually believed them you seem more stupid than they are

& No, that's not what I mean. You're exposing yourself as a backwards, illogical, & hypocritical person...
 7 years ago '11        #111
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$44,660 | Props total: 10786 10786
How you gonna make this thread, but you're the same dude defending Wayne's album?
 7 years ago '10        #112
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,897 | Props total: 31923 31923
 SeaJaiye said:
j cole is not making money n*gga
 11-12-2011, 06:13 PM         #113
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
How you gonna make this thread, but you're the same dude defending Wayne's album?
you lucky i cant reply to this cuz u a giants fan 1st in division :waynedatass:
 7 years ago '11        #114
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$44,660 | Props total: 10786 10786
 SeaJaiye said:
you lucky i cant reply to this cuz u a giants fan 1st in division :waynedatass:


ELIte
 7 years ago '04        #115
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
 Purple Stallion said:
Jay Cole suckkkkkssss so bad.... he despretly wwants to be seen as lyrical and i dont see it

100% agree
 7 years ago '11        #116
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$44,660 | Props total: 10786 10786
 Purple Stallion said:
Jay Cole suckkkkkssss so bad.... he despretly wwants to be seen as lyrical and i dont see it
This has to be the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen in my life
 7 years ago '11        #117
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
giants gonna get knocked out in their first playoff game anyway
 7 years ago '11        #118
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$44,660 | Props total: 10786 10786
 spittapilottalk said:
giants gonna get knocked out in their first playoff game anyway
 11-12-2011, 08:51 PM         #119
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittapilottalk said:
giants gonna get knocked out in their first playoff game anyway
jet set now where havent we been yet (to the superbowl)

 6 years ago '11        #120
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy