Oct 5 - Pull your money out of the bank before its too late!

most viewed right now
 77
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Coreyw1014 
space
avatar space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 229 229
Navy Federal....Im Good!!!
 6 years ago '08        #62
MotorBoat Jones 
space
avatar space
space
$486 | Props total: 83 83
When china starts unloading US debt.. then there might be cause for concern... but who knows.. China is just playing the game that the US created...

I'd rather pay Japan back before China though haha!
 6 years ago '10        #63
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Props!
 6 years ago '04        #64
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 4603 4603
this sound like a job for DRAke to fix
lmao its nothin he cant fix lol
 6 years ago '04        #65
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
Ive been with the same Credit Union for almost 20 years.... Mine doesnt charge any fees for online banking or annual fees or whatever fees banks charge..... They pay me out a dividend every year of the profits they make....

my girl is with BOA and she hates it... tried to get her in with my credit union but they were like you have some issues with your credit lol... So not sure about the requirements to get in....
 6 years ago '08        #66
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
start growing ur food and weed, and buy guns
 10-06-2011, 02:57 PM         #67
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never understood the point of gold, silver, etc. If $ becomes worthless wtf I want with gold for? Roof, clotes n food is what I would want/need. If you the n*gga with all the items and everyone pays you in gold what are you now left with? You cant eat the gold! And why if Im someone with goods thats hard to come by like food give it up for some gold? Now you stuck with the gold. You gonna make jewls from it? You got the equipment to make it happen? You trying look fly in a broke a.ss world?! I believe skilled labors and farmers will reign surpreme if that was ever to happen to the economy!
 6 years ago '08        #68
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,105 | Props total: 12379 12379
 lyrical genius said:
The same money that is in a credit union is the same money in a bank. So if something happens to the dollar we are all fu*ked so that whole argument is worthless.

Everybody's bank account credit union account whatever is insured up to 250 gsss. So if Wells Fargo crashes then ur covered up to 250 k. Likewise with a CU. Where it gets dicey is if ur over that mark which I would a.ssume none of us are. Hypothetically, if someone in here has that much scratch do u really want that much money in a CU? Small banks and CU's get shutdown DAILY. Big banks fail, they get bought out or the govt bails them out so ur accounts are good. I'm not saying it couldn't happen but it is way more likely u could lose ur million dollars in a small CU over bank of America or wells or pnc etc.



Do u guys really think bill gates or Warren buffet has there billions in a local credit union???. Come on now..........
Wells Fargo is not FDIC insured. So you can shut.............................................. ................................................. your god damn mouth.

LOL, but on a serious note, WF isn't insured. And your money is safer in a CU only because CU's are owned by its members and not shareholders who can manipulate share price and make decisions that affect you negatively without your say-so.

The dollar is the dollar, and you are right about that, but CU's are much better for you than banks. I just opened a CU account yesterday. I still have my "bank" accounts, but I'm not putting all my cheese on one pizza.
 6 years ago '08        #69
MADIA 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
invest in slim jims

n*ggas gonna be eatin them breakfast lunch and dinner.
a 25 cent meal
 6 years ago '04        #70
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 tdnupe3 said:
Wells Fargo is not FDIC insured.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #71
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Jamesflames6 said:
Never understood the point of gold, silver, etc. If $ becomes worthless wtf I want with gold for? Roof, clotes n food is what I would want/need. If you the n*gga with all the items and everyone pays you in gold what are you now left with? You cant eat the gold! And why if Im someone with goods thats hard to come by like food give it up for some gold? Now you stuck with the gold. You gonna make jewls from it? You got the equipment to make it happen? You trying look fly in a broke a.ss world?! I believe skilled labors and farmers will reign surpreme if that was ever to happen to the economy!
Interesting point of view. Lemme ask you something though. If dollars seized to exist and we didn't use gold and silver (like we used to), how would you pay the skilled laborers and farmers? Come on bro. Gold and silver have been used since forever as mediums of exchange. Regardless of how you feel, they hold intrinsic value. That's why when the dollar comes down, gold prices go up. There's only so much gold in the ground, that's what makes it valuable. If we go under a barter system, you'd pay the farmer with some gold and get your food. He'll then take that gold and use it to do something else. And so on and so forth, just like how we use paper money today. You get a dollar you run to the store and buy something. The store takes that dollar and does something else with it. That's how it works.
 10-06-2011, 05:54 PM         #72
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Wells Fargo is not FDIC insured. So you can shut.............................................. ................................................. your god damn mouth.

LOL, but on a serious note, WF isn't insured.


seriously son, shut your mouth when grown a.ss educated men are speaking. that is such a ridiculous statement i shouldn't even respond, but.............

per wells fargo's website:
The FDIC Standard Maximum Deposit Insurance Amount (SMDIA) for deposits has been permanently increased to $250,000 per depositor per insured financial institution. The following special rules apply to non-interesting bearing transaction accounts:

Starting December 31, 2010 through December 31, 2012: NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS

All funds in a "noninterest-bearing transaction account" are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC's general deposit insurance rules. The term "noninterest-bearing transaction account" includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pays no interest. It also includes Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts ("IOLTAs"). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts, and money-market deposit accounts.
For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit .

Starting January 1, 2013: The FDIC will no longer fully insure deposits in non-interest bearing transaction accounts (including IOLTAs). Funds in non-interest bearing transaction accounts (including IOLTAs) will be insured to at least $250,000 under the FDICs general deposit insurance rules.







 6 years ago '08        #73
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,105 | Props total: 12379 12379
 lyrical genius said:
seriously son, shut your mouth when grown a.ss educated men are speaking. that is such a ridiculous statement i shouldn't even respond, but.............

per wells fargo's website:
The FDIC Standard Maximum Deposit Insurance Amount (SMDIA) for deposits has been permanently increased to $250,000 per depositor per insured financial institution. The following special rules apply to non-interesting bearing transaction accounts:

Starting December 31, 2010 through December 31, 2012: NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS

All funds in a "noninterest-bearing transaction account" are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC's general deposit insurance rules. The term "noninterest-bearing transaction account" includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pays no interest. It also includes Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts ("IOLTAs"). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts, and money-market deposit accounts.
For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit .

Starting January 1, 2013: The FDIC will no longer fully insure deposits in non-interest bearing transaction accounts (including IOLTAs). Funds in non-interest bearing transaction accounts (including IOLTAs) will be insured to at least $250,000 under the FDICs general deposit insurance rules.







Maybe I didn't put enough emphasis on my sarcasm in my previous post.............. Some of you n*ggas are too sensitive.

Apologies. Thanks for posting the link though.

Insured or not, do you think the FDIC has enough to cover EVERYONE? I work in the financial industry (not on the retail level) and I will tell you that these people are the biggest SCUMBAGS on the planet. They don't even look at you like people. I swear to God.

They put you guys on "tiers" based on the amount of money you are worth (not just what you have in the bank). They know how much your house is worth, what kind of car you drive, how much debt you are in, how many kids you have, what your plans are for retirement, and they take that and place you on these tiers.

The upper tier "clients" are treated completely different than the lower tier clients. They offer them completely different products than they offer lower tier clients for the same things (accounts and loans). They don't give a sh*t about upper tier clients' credit. They don't even charge them to bank at their institution sometimes. It's a dirty game.

To be completely honest, they don't even like lower tier clients, but they make so much FREE money off of them that it benefits them to do business with the "non-rich".

Just to show that I'm mature and that I'm big enough to admit that I made a mistake, I will bless you guys:

The next bubble will be SLABS (student loan a.sset backed securities): because they are backed by the gov they look to be secure investments for institutional investors but the default rate is steadily increasing (just like the housing market did). They bundle loans and sell them the same way they did with mortgages. I have been working in the insurance wrap portion of this business for a few months and the money is STUPID!!!!! The bubble is like a year from bursting (at least), but it will be worse than the housing bubble because there is nothing the banks can come in and sieze like they DO with foreclosures. I can't go into much more without doing an econ lecture but those that have 100k+ in loans and can't pay them back.................................. just sit tight
 6 years ago '04        #74
chirpflare 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 tdnupe3 said:
The next bubble will be SLABS (student loan a.sset backed securities): because they are backed by the gov they look to be secure investments for institutional investors but the default rate is steadily increasing (just like the housing market did). They bundle loans and sell them the same way they did with mortgages. I have been working in the insurance wrap portion of this business for a few months and the money is STUPID!!!!! The bubble is like a year from bursting (at least), but it will be worse than the housing bubble because there is nothing the banks can come in and sieze like they DO with foreclosures. I can't go into much more without doing an econ lecture but those that have 100k+ in loans and can't pay them back.................................. just sit tight

so we wont have to pay back our student loans?

moar info please...
 10-07-2011, 02:52 AM         #75
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol no thanks, im not fu*k tarded enough to use bank of america to begin with.

My family has been using the same bank for over 50 years with no problems, i think ill keep my money there, im not a retard who hides cash in his house like a conspiracy tard.
 10-07-2011, 07:33 PM         #76
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Maybe I didn't put enough emphasis on my sarcasm in my previous post.............. Some of you n*ggas are too sensitive.

Apologies. Thanks for posting the link though.

Insured or not, do you think the FDIC has enough to cover EVERYONE? I work in the financial industry (not on the retail level) and I will tell you that these people are the biggest SCUMBAGS on the planet. They don't even look at you like people. I swear to God.

They put you guys on "tiers" based on the amount of money you are worth (not just what you have in the bank). They know how much your house is worth, what kind of car you drive, how much debt you are in, how many kids you have, what your plans are for retirement, and they take that and place you on these tiers.

The upper tier "clients" are treated completely different than the lower tier clients. They offer them completely different products than they offer lower tier clients for the same things (accounts and loans). They don't give a sh*t about upper tier clients' credit. They don't even charge them to bank at their institution sometimes. It's a dirty game.

To be completely honest, they don't even like lower tier clients, but they make so much FREE money off of them that it benefits them to do business with the "non-rich".

Just to show that I'm mature and that I'm big enough to admit that I made a mistake, I will bless you guys:

The next bubble will be SLABS (student loan a.sset backed securities): because they are backed by the gov they look to be secure investments for institutional investors but the default rate is steadily increasing (just like the housing market did). They bundle loans and sell them the same way they did with mortgages. I have been working in the insurance wrap portion of this business for a few months and the money is STUPID!!!!! The bubble is like a year from bursting (at least), but it will be worse than the housing bubble because there is nothing the banks can come in and sieze like they DO with foreclosures. I can't go into much more without doing an econ lecture but those that have 100k+ in loans and can't pay them back.................................. just sit tight


As somebody who also works in the financial industry, I will agree with pretty much everything you said. Except for the scumbags part. It's a business, and my goal is to make profit plain and simple
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy