Oct 5 - Pull your money out of the bank before its too late!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2011, 06:12 PM         #21
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoSentU said:
Credit Unions are an investment of all the "members" of the union. So basically, all depositors at a CU own a stake in the company. Every individual that is invested in a CU gets 1 vote to elect the board of directors. CU's invest their "profits" in more community based aspects than corporate banks.
I will guarantee the bigger banks invest in "your" community more than all the credit unions combined. The first part of your statement was right though. To add, banks are more heavily regulated than CU's hence why most nickled!cks prefer them cause cause they are usually the ones with no loot. If u have money and treat a bank account like it is supposed to, ur gonna actually prefer a bank. Also, CU's usually have better rates because they need more capital. I've worked in management for a top 5 bank for years and we got so much excess cash it isn't even funny. We would actually PREFER people take the high savings and CD's out right now

On another note, those of you that think your money is any safer in a CU are idiots and have no idea how this sh*t works.
 6 years ago '06        #22
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 207 207
Go to another branch dumb a.ss!!! Obviously theres some kind of protest going on thats why the swat is there. Like J.Rotten said, it would be worthless anyways.
 10-05-2011, 07:21 PM         #23
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4cornerspt.2 said:
You aint lying about that sh*t,you pretty much better off buying guns, ammunition, water and MRE's then putting that sh*t in the bank.You can always sell your guns later on for cash

Fixed this sh*t...

When it all falls down, you really think a hungry nation will give a flying fu*k about gold??? Better get your head out of colonial times...
 6 years ago '04        #24
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
some of you need to watch cnbc.
 6 years ago '05        #25
BuckWild52 
space
space
space
$28 | Props total: 0 0
I don't believe this for a second. It makes no sense, he said everyone was trying to get their money?? Everybody who is getting on the school bus? There is somethin else goin on and this video is made just to scare people
 6 years ago '04        #26
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
swat team is probably there because of the fu*kin protestors outside, ever think abt that?

and all you dumb mother fu*kers talking mass chaos and new world order / utter economic destruction sh*t need to get out of your fu*kin house more often
 6 years ago '07        #27
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Didn't see a swat team once while watching that video..
 6 years ago '10        #28
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 regulate said:
Credit Unions are the ONLY way to go if you like to store your money with a financial institution. I would recommend anyone who can get a credit union account DO IT!
In a federal credit union.....

10-05-2011, 08:02 PM         #29
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha economy will crash completely eventually..then u will enter tha cashless paperless society, everything digital.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #30
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 4cornerspt.2 said:
You aint lying about that sh*t,you pretty much better off buying gold and silver then putting that sh*t in the bank.You can always sell your gold later on for cash
if we're in a situation where cash is worthless, whats the point in trying to sell items for cash?
 6 years ago '05        #31
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 Dee Grande said:
if we're in a situation where cash is worthless, whats the point in trying to sell items for cash?
its dwelling very fast to becoming worth less .... think about inflation and how fast we dropped
 6 years ago '06        #32
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
i'm bout to spend all my loot...
 6 years ago '06        #33
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 P. Dedos said:
hmmmmmm every country in the world is worse off than us. look at europe look at the numbers. south america has been in shambles but they still surving you mean to tell me that US is just going to go into chaos more than these other poor countries
The more of your posts I read the more I begin to think you never attended a history class. When this fantasy you call the dollar collapses, you'll be stuck mouth open wondering why everything is falling down around you. This ain't a doomsday prediction, it's real. It's mathematical. It's happened too many times before and it will happen again. The only difference is we've dug ourselves further than any nation ever before us.
 6 years ago '05        #34
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
those sell your gold stands finally made it to Cananda
we get them in all our malls now
sh*t if i was Mr.T i'd be rich
i never really collected a lot of jewellery unfortunately
 6 years ago '05        #35
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
 whosentu said:
credit unions are an investment of all the "members" of the union. So basically, all depositors at a cu own a stake in the company. Every individual that is invested in a cu gets 1 vote to elect the board of directors. Cu's invest their "profits" in more community based aspects than corporate banks.
props!
 6 years ago '08        #36
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19909 19909
like i said.... these rappers had it right
 6 years ago '06        #37
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
It began in 2008 and has never stopped. What happens next at some point in the near future (there is no specific date, it could happen at any time) is the American dollar stops being the reserve currency. Once other countries no longer want to accept the dollar worldwide it'll be absolutely useless. Reason they won't want to accept them anymore is because America prints all it's money to pay back it's debt. All we ever do is print money. The more money in circulation the less it's worth. Once China decides they don't want to accept that sh*t, the rest of the world will get together and do business without using the dollar as the main currency. We owe way too much and we can never repay it. The collapse is inevitable. Next thing you know you can't get money out of the atm machine or the bank and even if you do, you'll be spending 1000 on a loaf of bread. Happened to Germany after WW1.
 6 years ago '07        #38
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 regulate said:
Credit Unions are the ONLY way to go if you like to store your money with a financial institution. I would recommend anyone who can get a credit union account DO IT!
This is why...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 10-05-2011 at 10:08 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #39
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Ghost Writer said:
lol everyone pulling their money out of the banks AKA "a run of the banks" would cause the economy to collapse immediately.
^^^ This
 6 years ago '07        #40
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 ima80baby said:
It began in 1913 and has never stopped. What happens next at some point in the near future (there is no specific date, it could happen at any time) is the American dollar stops being the reserve currency. Once other countries no longer want to accept the dollar worldwide it'll be absolutely useless. Reason they won't want to accept them anymore is because America prints all it's money to pay back it's debt. All we ever do is print money. The more money in circulation the less it's worth. Once China decides they don't want to accept that sh*t, the rest of the world will get together and do business without using the dollar as the main currency. We owe way too much and we can never repay it. The collapse is inevitable. Next thing you know you can't get money out of the atm machine or the bank and even if you do, you'll be spending 1000 on a loaf of bread. Happened to Germany after WW1.
fixed that for you... There has been a problem called a central bank in America before any of us had been born...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy