Oct 5 - Pull your money out of the bank before its too late!

most viewed right now
 36
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
9011 pageviews
86 comments


chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
Oct 5 - Pull your money out of the bank before its too late!
 

 

[video - click to view]


image

86 comments for "Oct 5 - Pull your money out of the bank before its too late!"

 7 years ago '05        #2
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 285 285
if the economy crashes completely it doesnt matter where your money is it will all be worthless
 7 years ago '04        #3
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 495 495
There's more to this story that this youtube video I'm sure. Letting some people in, not others? The dude said he's there to withdrawl his money but he has a "deposit slip?"
 10-05-2011, 11:03 AM         #4
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
There's more to this story that this youtube video I'm sure. Letting some people in, not others? The dude said he's there to withdrawl his money but he has a "deposit slip?"
He has a certificate of deposit or CD.
 7 years ago '06        #5
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 12 12
 the407problem said:
if the economy crashes completely it doesnt matter where your money is it will all be worthless
You aint lying about that sh*t,you pretty much better off buying gold and silver then putting that sh*t in the bank.You can always sell your gold later on for cash
 7 years ago '04        #6
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 4cornerspt.2 said:
You aint lying about that sh*t,you pretty much better off buying gold and silver then putting that sh*t in the bank.You can always sell your gold later on for cash
 7 years ago '06        #7
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Welp, glad I got the old herringbones chains locked up.
 10-05-2011, 01:04 PM         #8
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about credit unions? Im with Navy Federal
 7 years ago '10        #9
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
im with the orange county teachers federal credit union. i think im good. :)
 7 years ago '04        #10
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,987 | Props total: 7266 7266
 killya said:
what about credit unions? Im with Navy Federal
We good bro!!
 7 years ago '04        #11
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 the407problem said:
if the economy crashes completely it doesnt matter where your money is it will all be worthless
exactly.

if these other countries like China decide they don't want US dollars to pay off our debts... Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Credit Union, or whatever.... Your money is officially toilet paper.


I can already imagine ppl trading their NBA 2K12 for a bag of redbeans.
 7 years ago '05        #12
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 52 52
cd's have contract lengths on them... you can't just sign a contract with the bank for a 2 year cd at x.xx% interest and expect them to give it back to you in 1 year, on demand. that 5000 will be looking like 3800 after the fees that the bank has on the transaction are factored in. it does not work that way when you enter into a contractual agreement like that.. you don't know what the fu*k was included in those two pages of "terms and conditions."
 7 years ago '09        #13
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 2301 2301
Been with Credit Unions since birth.

Never had a "bank" account.
 7 years ago '11        #14
rayraysray 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 387 387
just went over to navy fed from bank of america and now so glad i did
 7 years ago '08        #15
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 17904 17904
 regulate said:
Credit Unions are the ONLY way to go if you like to store your money with a financial institution. I would recommend anyone who can get a credit union account DO IT!
Explain to me why credit unions are better than banks. I'm not asking to be a douche, this is a serious question. All my friends and peers that are in the financial industry give me different answers. At their core, aren't they the same (don't they have the same goals)? I am myself in the financial industry, but I don't deal with things at the retail level. The "higher-ups" with whom I regularly speak that work at credit unions consider it a cardinal sin to refer to their institution as a "bank".
 7 years ago '06        #16
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 660 660
 tdnupe3 said:
Explain to me why credit unions are better than banks. I'm not asking to be a douche, this is a serious question. All my friends and peers that are in the financial industry give me different answers. At their core, aren't they the same (don't they have the same goals)? I am myself in the financial industry, but I don't deal with things at the retail level. The "higher-ups" with whom I regularly speak that work at credit unions consider it a cardinal sin to refer to their institution as a "bank".
Credit Unions are an investment of all the "members" of the union. So basically, all depositors at a CU own a stake in the company. Every individual that is invested in a CU gets 1 vote to elect the board of directors. CU's invest their "profits" in more community based aspects than corporate banks.
 7 years ago '08        #17
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 17904 17904
 whosentu said:
credit unions are an investment of all the "members" of the union. So basically, all depositors at a cu own a stake in the company. Every individual that is invested in a cu gets 1 vote to elect the board of directors. Cu's invest their "profits" in more community based aspects than corporate banks.
gotcha.
 7 years ago '04        #18
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
Its called a CD dude. You can't just take it out early without paying the early withdraw fee first.


Last edited by hockeythug; 10-05-2011 at 05:06 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #19
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
 hockeythug said:
Its called a CD dude. You can't just take it out early without paying the early withdraw fee first.
Exactly. My understanding is yes you can take it out before maturity, but you better believe they are charging you a penalty.
 7 years ago '04        #20
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 OMEGAMAN said:
Exactly. My understanding is yes you can take it out before maturity, but you better believe they are charging you a penalty.
Which he prolly didnt want to pay, got all mad, and made up this story.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy