'Dexter' Future Uncertain As Michael C. Hall, Showtime Hit Contract Stalemate

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2011, 11:52 PM         #101
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
Hate to disagree, but Armond White is a contrary as*hole.

Rarely agree with ANYTHING that he writes.

[pic - click to view]

Most conscious film/pop culture critic currently.

I don't see how you can't agree with anything he says when he brings up valid questions and makes valid statements—as a critic should be a gate keeper to the public in that field.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-07-2011 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: had to add gif
 6 years ago '09        #102
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 WalterWhite said:
Yeah, no sh*t... Your reading comprehension is low. He said Sopranos appealed to a wider audience which it did. So more people thinking Sopranos is better = Sopranos is better. So I'm right, go sit your emo a.ss down somewhere.
Just because it appealed to a wider audience doesn't mean the show was better. It just means more people watched it. Emo? Tell em why you mad son?
 6 years ago '09        #103
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 kyh0mpb said:
More people watch American Idol than watched Arrested Development. So American Idol is better?

Face it, you're absolutely wrong, everyone in this thread is sh*tting on your for being an idiot, and now you're just reaching to try and save face.
Exactly he came in here thinking he was proving a point and the only thing being proven is that he's wrong time and time again. I didn't see your post b4 I commented.

WCIB said:
game of thrones and boardwalk empire >>> anything showtime has
That's your opinion

Last edited by Ms Ambitious; 10-07-2011 at 11:08 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #104
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7093 7093
 McGuire said:

if you liked Paul then your opinion means nothing. sorry. just because you write about it extensively and eloquently doesn't mean it's a good review when in the end you're still giving accolades to a terrible, terrible film.
Paul was a good movie .

And thats coming from a guy who thinks Armond White is a complete moron and the guy you are discussing this with is a full blown troll.
 10-07-2011, 01:20 PM         #105
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:

if you liked Paul then your opinion means nothing. sorry. just because you write about it extensively and eloquently doesn't mean it's a good review when in the end you're still giving accolades to a terrible, terrible film.

quick recap on White's track record:

hated District 9, loved G.I. Joe
hated Synechdoche, New York, loved Transformers 2
hated There Will Be Blood, loved death Race

he's a troll and his reviews ONLY serve to cause controversy. he's not a good critic and anyone who says he is is just a hipster trying to act like they have an informed opinion of film when they have anything but.

[pic - click to view]

I don't know how you could deny that first paragraph of his argument.

Do you know movies are different in context, right?

The troll is a scapegoat for your limited capacity to offer up a legit argument, just like the other fan boys who get mad when he puts out valid conscious criticism. It is obvious you never read Armond White through his career or probably even heard him on speak on anything of outlet. A critic "trolling" when he has already made a name for himself before the RT meter. Its just people can't handle a kick in the gut of reality.

McGuire said:

[pic - click to view]

it's ok, i don't blame you for your ignorance.

[pic - click to view]

at coming from a person who didn't like John Malkovich character in Red.
That was fantastic role of the paranoia conspiracy theorist.

yeah, not gonna waste time on some clown with a narrow mind.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-07-2011 at 01:23 PM..
 10-07-2011, 01:22 PM         #106
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Paul was a good movie .

And thats coming from a guy who thinks Armond White is a complete moron and the guy you are discussing this with is a full blown troll.
No one cares what the dumb alcoholic bum that lives in his parents basement thinks.
 6 years ago '05        #107
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 McGuire said:
oh so you're just talking out of your a.ss with nothing to back it up? k. just wondering.
have u ever heard a black man complain about getting 20 MILLION. I HAVE NOT.

if he did white america would call him ungrateful. As i said i used an example of chris johnson ,the running back from TN, he got bashed and got call selfish but a white man complaining about 20 million, people talkin bout pay him his money...how the f.uck is 20 million not enough?

if charlie sheen can be replaced on the biggest sitcom on T.V, this white man can be replaced as well, hes not nearly as big as charlie was. 20 million is more than enough and clowns in this thread saying its not. "pay him his money" f.uck outta here..another overpaid white actor.

just replace him with doogie howser and the shows ratings will still be the same for a lot cheaper.
 10-07-2011, 01:54 PM         #108
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
i'm really not sure if you're joking or if you honestly believe what you're saying.

giving G.I. Joe and death Race a thumbs up is "valid" and "conscious?" gtfo just because he brands himself with that image doesn't make it so. i notice you always defend his legacy before you'll defend the actual product of his work: his reviews. i defy you to explain to me why Synecdoche, New York was a bad film and G.I. Joe was not. you just like the idea of being knowledgeable on films without seeing any. Armond is perfect for your purposes and that's ok but don't try to pass it off as "valid and conscious criticism" to someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

your defense of ANY element of Red just solidifies my point, much less Malkovich's cringe-worthy Dennis Hopper/Brad Pitt in True Romance amalgam.

see some more films and you'll realize how wrong you've been and how led astray Armond has left you since smokeweed got banned.
at brands himself with that. Find a review where he calls himself conscious. I don't know why you are bringing up three movies when he has reviewed over 1,000+. I pass it off as valid and conscious because that is exactly what most of his reviews are. I don't go use Armond White as a shield when i discuss film with people who actually know their stuff because they know his opinions and perception are valid— i form my own opinions. I will not waste time typing up paragraphs of certain movies just for some dim wits here. And you arguing is straight jokes. smokeweed101. is still on this site.

Malkovich bodied that role. again, your comedy taste is sh*t.

McGuire said:
I'm trying to feel real good before I go into work today in like 1 hour.

Do y'all think it's better to masturbate THEN get high

Or get high and THEN masturbate?

I'm stuck and I have to leave for work soon get back to me BX
what a loser.

what do you know about being conscious when you use weed like 98% of other idiots, instead of using it as spiritual advantage.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-07-2011 at 01:58 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
No one cares what the dumb alcoholic bum that lives in his parents basement thinks.

Not sure what that was about. Guess you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Just because I claim to be an alcoholic you a.ssume I am a bum and I live in my parents basement?

You're pathetic.
 6 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

what a loser.

what do you know about being conscious when you use weed like 98% of other idiots, instead of using it as spiritual advantage.

You're the biggest pseudo-intellectual douche bag on this web site. You try way to hard, man.
 10-07-2011, 02:04 PM         #111
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

You're the biggest pseudo-intellectual douche bag on this web site. You try way to hard, man.
when did i announce i was an intellectual. All i did was state what was true.
 6 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
when did i announce i was an intellectual. All i did was state what was true.

Sometimes I honestly think you're an alright dude, but then you just go and prove how stupid you are time and time again. There's just no hope for you, man. Damn shame.
 10-07-2011, 02:08 PM         #113
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
i love ad hominem, let's me know when i've won an argument.

still haven't really said anything besides how great Armond is, still haven't defended his reviews of terrible films that even their own directors regard as "trash," still haven't offered any personal insight on film, aside from how Malkovich "bodied that role-" validity and consciousness worthy of Armond himself.

everyone on this site who knows film knows you're a joke, i'm only trying to convince you.
Its not ad hominem, i was just showing you that you aren't consciousness enough to get Armond. You haven't said anything at all but bring up transformers 2 like everyone other emotional fanboy. The argument rose from Armond White where i have defended him, while you bring up the vague cliche response.
 10-07-2011, 02:11 PM         #114
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Sometimes I honestly think you're an alright dude, but then you just go and prove how stupid you are time and time again. There's just no hope for you, man. Damn shame.
You called me a full blown troll. :wtf:
 10-07-2011, 02:13 PM         #115
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

There you can read why he gave it a negative.
 6 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You called me a full blown troll. :wtf:
 10-07-2011, 02:16 PM         #117
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say some things that get under your skin so that makes me a troll.
 6 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I say some things that get under your skin so that makes me a troll.
It's no coincidence that the majority of the users on here agree with me in that regard.

No offense.

10-07-2011, 02:41 PM         #119
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
It's no coincidence that the majority of the users on here agree with me in that regard.

No offense.

What 3-4 members because they can't stand me? OK.
 6 years ago '07        #120
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy