'Dexter' Future Uncertain As Michael C. Hall, Showtime Hit Contract Stalemate

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2011, 10:57 AM         #81
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to me it feels a little bit all the same...I wish they'd change something even more drastic...
 6 years ago '09        #82
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
He is the only reason this show is so great....PAY THAT MAN!!
 6 years ago '07        #83
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm crippled drunk right now and will post my thoughts tomorrow, but at you basically insulting my opinion on a show you just said you've never watched.
I said I CAN'T comment on BSG because I've never seen it. If anything that's respecting your opinion. Whatever you post I don't care though. It's not worth responding I said the Sopranos was good. That's that.

Last edited by TH35; 10-06-2011 at 12:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #84
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
 TH35 said:
I said I CAN'T comment on BSG because I've never seen it. If anything that's respecting your opinion. Whatever you post I don't care though. It's not worth responding I said the Sopranos was good. That's that.
Your original post targeted towards me was saying "About as serious as you having Battlestar Galactica as your #1 TV show". How can that not be interpreted as an insult? I'm not sure why you got your panties in a bunch all of a sudden because I jokingly gave you a smiley about your comment about The Soprano's. You pretty much insulted my choice of my favorite TV show, and then moments later admitted you've never even seen the TV show in question.

Then you randomly say "It can't be, at least logically anyway." That doesn't even make any sense.

We've agreed on most sh*t in the past on here, I'm not sure why you randomly decided to take a jab at me.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-06-2011 at 12:56 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #85
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Reppindaburghh said:
Your original post targeted towards me was saying "About as serious as you having Battlestar Galactica as your #1 TV show". How can that not be interpreted as an insult? I'm not sure why you got your panties in a bunch all of a sudden because I jokingly gave you a smiley about your comment about The Soprano's. You pretty much insulted my choice of my favorite TV show, and then moments later admitted you've never even seen the TV show in question.

Then you randomly say "It can't be, at least logically anyway." That doesn't even make any sense.

We've agreed on most sh*t in the past on here, I'm not sure why you randomly decided to take a jab at me.
It wasn't because of the smiley you said not sure if serious. I explained it. Talking about BSG wasn't supposed to be funny I didn't put a like I usually do. I'm not an ignorant BX poster that comments on show I've never even seen a min. of.
 6 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 TH35 said:
It wasn't because of the smiley you said not sure if serious. I explained it. Talking about BSG wasn't supposed to be funny I didn't put a like I usually do. I'm not an ignorant BX poster that comments on show I've never even seen a min. of.
 6 years ago '05        #87
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 NotoriousKCK said:
Michael C. Hall was one of the best actors in one of the greatest televlsion dramas of all time for five years before Dexter. It was called Six Feet Under. If you've never seen it, perhaps you should watch it. If you have seen it, and you're still going to make such asinine comments, then perhaps you should shut the fu*k up.

And let's not pretend like Michael C. Hall isn't the reason for this show's continued success. The supporting cast is a snooze and the writing has, more or less, gone to the toilet. Hall IS the reason that Dexter is still a success.
 NotoriousKCK said:
Six Feet Under aired on HBO at the same time as The Sopranos... and it's a better show.

Not knocking The Sopranos, because it was brilliant more often than not, but Six Feet Under was one of the deepest, most thoughtful, sad, comedic, and epic pieces of art made in ANY medium - that includes television, literature, movies, etc.

And Michael C. Hall was AMAZING in it, as was the rest of the ensemble cast. If anything, watching him transform from David Fisher to Dexter Morgan (the two characters couldn't be anymore different - one is a gay funeral director, the other is a serial k!ller) just goes to show how great and diverse of an actor he is, and why he DESERVES that money.
Do not argue with this man. He knows what he's talking about
 6 years ago '05        #88
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 WalterWhite said:
Yeah, no sh*t... Your reading comprehension is low. He said Sopranos appealed to a wider audience which it did. So more people thinking Sopranos is better = Sopranos is better. So I'm right, go sit your emo a.ss down somewhere.
So more people thinking The Sopranos is better (because it appealed to a wider audience) makes it qualitatively better?

So when more people buy Lil Wayne's album and less of, say, a Phonte album, that must make Lil Wayne's album better because more people are exposed to it, right?

OK, just checking.
 6 years ago '07        #89
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
The way that frist ep went down, they need to pay that man what he wants. Dexter >>>
 6 years ago '04        #90
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17471 17471
Shameless >>>>>

but yea Dexter is a good a.ss show but how long can they keep it up of him doing the same sh*t season after season
 6 years ago '05        #91
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Reppindaburghh said:
You taking shots at Battlestar?

Battlestar Galactica > Your favorite show.

Srs.

But thats besides the point, not sure why you even mentioned that. I liked Tony, I liked Christopher, I liked Paulie, I liked Sil. I liked a bunch of characters on that show. I'm no gangster or bad guy, but I can identify with those types of characters and the things they did never disturbed me or made me think less of them. It was a lifestyle that they were living where things had to be done, and they did them. I can respect that.
Battlestar was pretty dope, but...... OZ, Deadwood, Carnivale, The Wire, Six Feet Under >>>>
 6 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 katalist said:
Battlestar was pretty dope, but...... OZ, Deadwood, Carnivale, The Wire, Six Feet Under >>>>

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #93
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
if he were a black man asking for 24 million instead of 20 million...people would talk about how greedy and selfish he was. these overpaid white actors its always ok though.

this is the double standard for blacks and whites asking for money...

u know how many people are behind these shows? they need money to and at 4 million u can pay a hell of a lot of em.

shyt charlie sheen, u see how easy another white boy was able to replace him...same here.
 6 years ago '05        #94
awall 
space
space
space
 McGuire said:
not sure if serious

what black actors in particular?

aszhole will smith, denzel ...of course there arent many, we dont get the same opportunities due to the racism in hollywood. blacks are the best actors though.
 10-06-2011, 04:36 PM         #95
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
Funny how this sh*t happens... He was a nobody before Dexter and still basically is, what else has he done worth mentioning? But anyways, he would have given his left nut to be in this show 6 years ago and now he is nitpicking over 4 million dollars when they are willing to give him 20.

I would tell him smd and off him this season and have him pass the torch to his sister or kid. The show is basically done. Nobody is believing a serial k!ller that works for the cops is going to get away with all this for 8+ years. Show is just comical at this point.
his toddler son
 10-06-2011, 04:48 PM         #96
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think MCH deserves 1 million a show, which is what 24 million amounts to...

he's a great actor, I've never seen somebody display flat affect so well.. like he doesn't seem like just a bad actor, he just really reflects emotionlessness
 6 years ago '05        #97
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]

pay that man his moonneeeeeyyyyyyy
 6 years ago '05        #98
awall 
space
space
space
 McGuire said:
never heard ANYONE ever say these 2 were overpaid, link me a couple articles.

and yeah will smith and denzel are the best actors of all time............................

ummm have they ever complained?? NO....this is a white man thinking 20 million aint enough.

let a black man complain about gettin paid 20 million....they will call him selfish. but this white guy...people takin bout pay him his money....
 10-06-2011, 07:22 PM         #99
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
check out his Transformers 2 and Paul reviews

Armond's a joke and a faux-intellectual hipster

to cosign him is to say that you have no real taste in film
His Paul review was great. I don't know how you are trying to clown that one. You're just flaunting off your ignorance now.
 6 years ago '09        #100
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 Salazar10033 said:

[pic - click to view]

pay that man his moonneeeeeyyyyyyy
 awall said:
ummm have they ever complained?? NO....this is a white man thinking 20 million aint enough.

let a black man complain about gettin paid 20 million....they will call him selfish. but this white guy...people takin bout pay him his money....

Dexter is the sh*t:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy