'Dexter' Future Uncertain As Michael C. Hall, Showtime Hit Contract Stalemate

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1157 1157
My n*gga dexter ha ha hopefully they agree
 6 years ago '07        #62
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Reppindaburghh said:
You taking shots at Battlestar?

Battlestar Galactica > Your favorite show.

Srs.

But thats besides the point, not sure why you even mentioned that. I liked Tony, I liked Christopher, I liked Paulie, I liked Sil. I liked a bunch of characters on that show. I'm no gangster or bad guy, but I can identify with those types of characters and the things they did never disturbed me or made me think less of them. It was a lifestyle that they were living where things had to be done, and they did them. I can respect that.
It can't be, at least logically anyway. I've never watched BSG so I can't really say anything about it. I know in the Sopranos they were products of their own circumstances, and it was how they were brought up but I didn't have to like them. There should've been moments that made you think less of characters or the writers didn't do their job. If you meant overall you liked them then that's cool. Most characters had their high and low points to me.

Last edited by TH35; 10-05-2011 at 10:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #63
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4351 4351
i absolutely love Dexter!
 6 years ago '06        #64
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 WalterWhite said:
Thank you and that's my point Sopranos did appeal to a wider audience so it's the bigger show. You feel Six Feet Under > Sopranos but that's only your opinion. Most people would say Sopranos > Six Feet Under. I've actually never heard anybody bring this show up until now. So technically who is right when they say Sopranos > Six Feet Under?
More people watch American Idol than watched Arrested Development. So American Idol is better?

Face it, you're absolutely wrong, everyone in this thread is sh*tting on your for being an idiot, and now you're just reaching to try and save face.
 10-06-2011, 12:38 AM         #65
Coco4pr3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #66
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
With all the money he makes for shotime, they better figure out a way to pay this mother fu*ker. He's the only only reason they're relevant as far as TV series go.
 6 years ago '04        #67
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
 WalterWhite said:
Thank you and that's my point Sopranos did appeal to a wider audience so it's the bigger show. You feel Six Feet Under > Sopranos but that's only your opinion. Most people would say Sopranos > Six Feet Under. I've actually never heard anybody bring this show up until now. So technically who is right when they say Sopranos > Six Feet Under? ?
Are you really this fu*king stupid? Or, have I just been massively trolled? Daytime soaps, cookie cutter network sitcoms, etc get higher rating than some of the best shows on TV. That doesn't make them better.

It's the same logic you would apply to music sales. The sh*t that plays on the radio and the artists who move the most units aren't necessarily the best.

That being said, I did like Sopranos more than Six Feet Under. But it has nothing to do with your retarded logic.
 10-06-2011, 02:00 AM         #68
im starving 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

hope they don't cancel dexter.. honestly i've lost interest in this show since the end of season 1 to be completely honest.. but mighty mos def is on the new season so i'm going to check it out again.

but honestly.. this guy k!lls his brother who went out of his way to hook it up for him for a sister with downs syndrome? she can't solve a fu*king 3rd grade word problem until someone tells her the right answer, then she starts barking around the answer like she came up with it

plus, after dexter k!lled his sister he just got sloppy man.. losing your girl.. fu*king up at work.. getting saved by bullsh*t a.ss plot holes last second. sigh... this is why you stick to hbo :\
 6 years ago '11        #69
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 im starving said:

hope they don't cancel dexter.. honestly i've lost interest in this show since the end of season 1 to be completely honest.. but mighty mos def is on the new season so i'm going to check it out again.

but honestly.. this guy k!lls his brother who went out of his way to hook it up for him for a sister with downs syndrome? she can't solve a fu*king 3rd grade word problem until someone tells her the right answer, then she starts barking around the answer like she came up with it

plus, after dexter k!lled his sister he just got sloppy man.. losing your girl.. fu*king up at work.. getting saved by bullsh*t a.ss plot holes last second. sigh... this is why you stick to hbo :\
 6 years ago '07        #70
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 youknowmystelo said:
Ultimately, the best character was Nate Fisher, tho, NotoriousKCK.

[spoiler - click to view]

:sad5:

He and Brenda's arguments would trip me out.

TH35 said:
I've never watched BSG so I can't really say anything about it.
I started watching it not too long ago.

Thus far it's been a completely rewarding experience.
 6 years ago '05        #71
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
I'm crippled drunk right now and will post my thoughts tomorrow, but at you basically insulting my opinion on a show you just said you've never watched.
 6 years ago '11        #72
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
The guy will get paid.. the series is getting better and better. I like how they are transforming his character in relation to his new duties like fatherhood...
 10-06-2011, 07:19 AM         #73
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shouldnt this be the last season tho?
I mean how many more ma'fuhkas this n*gga gonna mirk without gettin' caught?
I been watchin' the show from jump but I wanna see him get bagged up now just to see the reaction from the other characters. Show is wild repetitive right now.
 6 years ago '11        #74
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Shouldnt this be the last season tho?
I mean how many more ma'fuhkas this n*gga gonna mirk without gettin' caught?
I been watchin' the show from jump but I wanna see him get bagged up now just to see the reaction from the other characters. Show is wild repetitive right now.
I see what ur saying but the show is taking a new turn now with him raising his child, finding a new love and those other aspects of it. I think they can ride this show at least 2 more seasons. Then make a movie in where he get caught and they can k!ll him off and sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #75
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
 youknowmystelo said:

Sopranos for squares. Six Feet Under is the GOAT series HBO ever aired.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #76
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 KRiSH said:
only on BX can a topic about a Showtime/Dexter turn into HBO/Sopranos/Six Feet Under topic and nothing about the original topic...
 10-06-2011, 08:07 AM         #77
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
Exactly! It would be one thing if he was like a strategical k!ller but he's sloppy as hell. Having one of his prey run away and call the cops... Dude runs towards the cops and Dexter is able to drag a 200 lb man 100 yards, k!ll him, and undress before they could turn the corner and walk 100 yards?

Show went from to
WORD! don't get me wrong I still fuhks with the show, but when it 1st dropped it was believeable. Like, "yeah, you know what? I could see how this could work."

Now it's just kinda cartoonish to me. I liked the dark feel it had when it started. But this season should be interesting though. Personally, the whole him havin' a seed & all this sh1t, sh1t wack to me. I don't know, I just liked how he was in the beginning all recluse & sh1t. But we'll see how it plays out.
 6 years ago '09        #78
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19308 19308
if you take away dexter...n*ggas will get dealt with

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 10-06-2011 at 07:46 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #79
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19308 19308
oh and Sopranos > basically everything else
 6 years ago '05        #80
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 WalterWhite said:
Funny how this sh*t happens... He was a nobody before Dexter and still basically is, what else has he done worth mentioning? But anyways, he would have given his left nut to be in this show 6 years ago and now he is nitpicking over 4 million dollars when they are willing to give him 20.

I would tell him smd and off him this season and have him pass the torch to his sister or kid. The show is basically done. Nobody is believing a serial k!ller that works for the cops is going to get away with all this for 8+ years. Show is just comical at this point.
Really? Tell that to the writer of the novel who's still writing adaptations of the series that become best sellers. Also Michael C Hall already had a show on Showtime called 6 Feet Under which was also pretty successful.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago