'Dexter' Future Uncertain As Michael C. Hall, Showtime Hit Contract Stalemate

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 WalterWhite said:
Funny how this sh*t happens... He was a nobody before Dexter and still basically is, what else has he done worth mentioning? But anyways, he would have given his left nut to be in this show 6 years ago and now he is nitpicking over 4 million dollars when they are willing to give him 20.

I would tell him smd and off him this season and have him pass the torch to his sister or kid. The show is basically done. Nobody is believing a serial k!ller that works for the cops is going to get away with all this for 8+ years. Show is just comical at this point.
LOL look at this fu*king stupid a.ss moron. Get some knowledge you fu*k.
 6 years ago '09        #42
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 TH35 said:
About as serious as you having BattleStar Galactica as your favorite show. The Sopranos is easily one of HBO's best series but am I supposed to like the characters? At what point was I supposed to like Tony? He was sadistic as fu*k. As soon as you think he's not stuck in his ways he'll do something disturbing. The same applied to Christopher, Uncle Junior, etc. I'll give you Jennifer Melfi and Carmella but she had scandalous moments too. Me saying I didn't like any characters by no means is a diss to the show. It was a great series (top 5).
david chase (creator) directly gave those characters undesireable traits for artistic reason. the ENITRE point of the show is irony. how could you like these guys? How could you support their actions? the show is one big jab at our inner sadistic nature that most are too fearful to act on, and shows this by focusing on men who have no internal sensor button. the complete opposite of "normal" people.

real talk, anyone ever questioning that the sopranos is the greatest show ever aired, is looking at it way too shallowly. put ya glasses on, and take another look. Its actually one big comedy, and a very well played one at that.
 6 years ago '08        #43
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Ghostface Wu said:
It definitely wont be because this is probably the biggest most successful show Showtime has, right now.
ever. what was bigger for showtime than dexter?
weeds?
i dont think so
 6 years ago '05        #44
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Ghostface Wu said:
It definitely wont be because this is probably the biggest most successful show Showtime has, right now.
hall will get that extra 4 mill. the show is the best show on tv
 10-05-2011, 07:08 PM         #45
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sopranos had 2 good seasons the rest was like a damn soap opera.. once they k!lled pus*y the show was all downhill... six feet under and wire blew it out of the water
 6 years ago '05        #46
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2229 2229
 WalterWhite said:
Funny how this sh*t happens... He was a nobody before Dexter and still basically is, what else has he done worth mentioning? But anyways, he would have given his left nut to be in this show 6 years ago and now he is nitpicking over 4 million dollars when they are willing to give him 20.

I would tell him smd and off him this season and have him pass the torch to his sister or kid. The show is basically done. Nobody is believing a serial k!ller that works for the cops is going to get away with all this for 8+ years. Show is just comical at this point.
Wow, u mad dumb for that. You should lock yourself in your crib if u belive what u just typed.
 6 years ago '04        #47
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
This is what happens when these shows go on forever. It's why you shouldn't just keep pumping out new seasons simply because the show is successful. Before a show is even green-lighted it should have a projected end date, meaning the writers know how many seasons, etc., they intend to go on for. That's what "The Wire" did and "Breaking Bad" as well.
 6 years ago '10        #48
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1299 1299
 youknowmystelo said:
and again,

Do you want to compare finales?
you lost
 6 years ago '10        #49
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 Reppindaburghh said:
You taking shots at Battlestar?

Battlestar Galactica > Your favorite show.

Srs.

But thats besides the point, not sure why you even mentioned that. I liked Tony, I liked Christopher, I liked Paulie, I liked Sil. I liked a bunch of characters on that show. I'm no gangster or bad guy, but I can identify with those types of characters and the things they did never disturbed me or made me think less of them. It was a lifestyle that they were living where things had to be done, and they did them. I can respect that.
 6 years ago '09        #50
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
Battlestar? Really?
 10-05-2011, 08:36 PM         #51
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never watched dexter b, I want to tho I just gotta get season 1 my n*ggas.
 10-05-2011, 08:45 PM         #52
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
just log off dude

i'm a fan of Six Feet Under but come on, the acting and writing were mediocre at best.

when someone says something like SFU is the best show of all time, all i get from that is "i've never seen The Wire or The Sopranos."
 rek0nize said:
you lost
at these two ignorant fu*ks.
 10-05-2011, 08:52 PM         #53
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

10-05-2011, 08:56 PM         #54
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Sopranos blamed Mom, and analysands nationwide (posing as journalists) fell for it, running to their word processors to type out feebleminded, hype-induced hosannas.

It’s become so difficult to see through the lies of pop culture that a deceitful tv show like The Sopranos was officially recognized last spring at the Museum of Modern Art (partly to promote the start of a new HBO season). It was like giving a drunk the key to the city. That step-up in class followed the series’ attempt at legitimizing our culture’s moral confusion. A decade after The Godfather trilogy, The Sopranos worked vigorously to deny every mea culpa Coppola had summarized. That may explain why mob boss Tony Soprano’s therapy sessions were such a big, uh, hit. (The show replaced Catholic and political guilt with secular absolution.) But nothing justifies its canonization.

stop it Armond! its too much!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #55
itsallcalypso1 
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 1 1
 WalterWhite said:
You Michael C Hall stans are the worst... "omg he was also in Six Feet Under, you're such an idiot" You realize most people have no clue about that show? What else has he done? His resume isn't fu*king with Steve Buscemi or Bryan Cranston. This nobody isn't big enough to be nitpicking over 4 mill when they are willing to give him 20 mill. I've put Six f*gs Under in this thread

Six Feet Under got better ratings than Dexter ever has, so apparently more people had a clue about it than they do about Dexter.
 6 years ago '05        #56
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9733 9733
 Ms Ambitious said:
this....

Yes showtime has better shows to me right now than HBO. And I used to only watch HBO shows and they have stepped their game up.

game of thrones and boardwalk empire >>> anything showtime has
 6 years ago '05        #57
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9733 9733
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
Sopranos had 2 good seasons the rest was like a damn soap opera.. once they k!lled pus*y the show was all downhill... six feet under and wire blew it out of the water
agreed. the show seemed to go away from what made the show good in the first place and that was Tony. remember the Vito is gay storyline? one of many wastes of time to be honest.

the sopranos can't be considered the greatest show of all time when the show REALLY could have been knocked down to 3 or 4 seasons of awesomeness instead of 6 or 7 shows of good/mediocre tv.
 6 years ago '08        #58
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 Ms Ambitious said:
this....

Yes showtime has better shows to me right now than HBO. And I used to only watch HBO shows and they have stepped their game up.

wait my nigggga
Boardwalk Empire>>>>>>>
and game of thrones>>>>>>>>>
dexter fell way the fu*k off
 10-05-2011, 09:49 PM         #59
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
noooooooooo fix this sh*t

youknowmystelo said:
six feet under
 6 years ago '07        #60
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
@ n*ggas acting like Dexter aint that dude... never even heard of 6 feet under...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy