Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2011, 12:47 PM         #21
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
IMDb ratings tell a different story... Sopranos - 9.4. 47,000 votes. Six Feet Under - 9.1. 28,000 votes.

and again,

Do you want to compare finales?

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-05-2011 at 12:50 PM..
 10-05-2011, 01:23 PM         #22
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
You honestly think it takes two years to put a cast together? No sh*t the sh*tty story was already written but HBO wouldn't have picked it up if it wasn't for the success of The Sopranos. Fact.

I'm trying to compare bodies of work and you have resulted to comparing TV ratings for one episode. With your logic, I should pull up the ratings for seasons 1 and 2 of the Sopranos when Six Feet Under was sitting back taking notes. With your logic, 6 seasons > 5.

Lets see a Italian mob series vs pure raw unique series about family, life, death? :hmm:

Read the link i posted twice.
 6 years ago '09        #23
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
six feet under- greatest series finale i seen

i watched this show for a school project ended up dling every season and finished it in a 10 day span
 6 years ago '07        #24
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 youknowmystelo said:

Lets see a Italian mob series vs pure raw unique series about family, life, death? :hmm:

Read the link i posted twice.
One thing about the Sopranos were the characters supposed to be like-able at any point? I didn't like any of them .
 10-05-2011, 01:46 PM         #25
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only on BX can a topic about a Showtime/Dexter turn into HBO/Sopranos/Six Feet Under topic and nothing about the original topic...
 6 years ago '07        #26
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 KRiSH said:
only on BX can a topic about a Showtime/Dexter turn into HBO/Sopranos/Six Feet Under topic and nothing about the original topic...
 10-05-2011, 01:48 PM         #27
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
One thing about the Sopranos were the characters supposed to be like-able at any point? I didn't like any of them .
Just k!ll off every character.

The Wire follow suit with that stupid sh*t, too.
 6 years ago '05        #28
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Give him his fu*kign money, SHowtime acting like some bi*ches lately
 6 years ago '04        #29
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
My wife put me on this show last yr season. Great show, we also watched the premier of the new season a dew days ago. Hopefully they can work something out.
 6 years ago '05        #30
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 TH35 said:

Notsureifsrs.
 6 years ago '07        #31
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Notsureifsrs.
About as serious as you having BattleStar Galactica as your favorite show. The Sopranos is easily one of HBO's best series but am I supposed to like the characters? At what point was I supposed to like Tony? He was sadistic as fu*k. As soon as you think he's not stuck in his ways he'll do something disturbing. The same applied to Christopher, Uncle Junior, etc. I'll give you Jennifer Melfi and Carmella but she had scandalous moments too. Me saying I didn't like any characters by no means is a diss to the show. It was a great series (top 5).

Last edited by TH35; 10-05-2011 at 04:25 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #32
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 WalterWhite said:
Thank you and that's my point Sopranos did appeal to a wider audience so it's the bigger show. You feel Six Feet Under > Sopranos but that's only your opinion. Most people would say Sopranos > Six Feet Under. I've actually never heard anybody bring this show up until now. So technically who is right when they say Sopranos > Six Feet Under?

Just like you saying sopranos is better than six feet under is YOUR OPINION. And no one is right because it will always be an opinion so stop it.
 6 years ago '09        #33
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1114 1114
It really doesn't matter how much he wants. You pay Dexter what he wants because the show has broken its record every year in ratings, it's a proven success because its better than any other tv show that airs against Dexter. If Dexter ended I really don't know what I would do, probably only watch sports like MMA and pro wrestling and some reality shows, I would never watch another TV Drama though. If I had the extra money I would personally just give him the extra $4 milli and tell him to keep on
 10-05-2011, 04:54 PM         #34
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:
My wife put me on this show last yr season. Great show, we also watched the premier of the new season a dew days ago. Hopefully they can work something out.
can she put me on 2 ? i'm a good actor ;)
 6 years ago '06        #35
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,877 | Props total: 25639 25639
they will pay him and six feet under >>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #36
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 TH35 said:
About as serious as you having BattleStar Galactica as your favorite show.
GET um
 6 years ago '09        #37
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 FuZZ said:
can she put me on 2 ? i'm a good actor ;)
 6 years ago '05        #38
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
shows nothing serious anyways. as this thread states, a bunch of hbo shows >>> dexter
 6 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 TH35 said:
About as serious as you having BattleStar Galactica as your favorite show. The Sopranos is easily one of HBO's best series but am I supposed to like the characters? At what point was I supposed to like Tony? He was sadistic as fu*k. As soon as you think he's not stuck in his ways he'll do something disturbing. The same applied to Christopher, Uncle Junior, etc. I'll give you Jennifer Melfi and Carmella but she had scandalous moments too. Me saying I didn't like any characters by no means is a diss to the show. It was a great series (top 5).
You taking shots at Battlestar?

Battlestar Galactica > Your favorite show.

Srs.

But thats besides the point, not sure why you even mentioned that. I liked Tony, I liked Christopher, I liked Paulie, I liked Sil. I liked a bunch of characters on that show. I'm no gangster or bad guy, but I can identify with those types of characters and the things they did never disturbed me or made me think less of them. It was a lifestyle that they were living where things had to be done, and they did them. I can respect that.
 6 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
It really doesn't matter how much he wants. You pay Dexter what he wants because the show has broken its record every year in ratings, it's a proven success because its better than any other tv show that airs against Dexter. If Dexter ended I really don't know what I would do, probably only watch sports like MMA and pro wrestling and some reality shows, I would never watch another TV Drama though. If I had the extra money I would personally just give him the extra $4 milli and tell him to keep on
I hope your mother is kidnapped and r*ped in a minivan by 4 or more people and then said minivan crashes into a guardrail going 75 MPH and she dies and miraculously the 4 or more people survive unscathed and get away with the crime.

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy