Samsung Galaxy S II Compared to the iPhone 4S (Chart)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 nwo504 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

tell me when droid gets apps like these. they are catching up but
2k12 is already on android, what the hell is that other game though? Oh and call me when i can download apps for free without jailbreaking my device :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #62
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
The Android Markets come a looooooong way.The gap isn't as big as Iphone supporters think it is.
 6 years ago '04        #63
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1

FF to 4:30
 6 years ago '04        #64
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 finishim said:

Did I see that the Galaxy was in 4G?
 6 years ago '04        #65
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
 10-11-2011, 11:02 PM         #66
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:

So the brand new iPhone 4S can load some webpages 2 or so seconds faster than the slowest version of the 7 month old Samsung Galaxy S2? Notice how they chose the T-Mobile version, the only Galaxy phone without that crazy fast Exynos. There are 4 versions with the Exynos, and they chose the ONLY one with the slow chip in it for their demonstration. Slashgear be beasting man Them n*ggas got no shame.

Problem is, when 4S gets put up against the Nexus Prime on November 3rd, you know.... a phone that isnt over half a year old, its going to get eaten alive. But hey, keep celebrating about beating the phone that was hot sh*t back in May while everything else October and onward rolls and smokes the 4S.
 6 years ago '04        #67
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Cipherr said:
So the brand new iPhone 4S can load some webpages 2 or so seconds faster than the slowest version of the 7 month old Samsung Galaxy S2? Notice how they chose the T-Mobile version, the only Galaxy phone without that crazy fast Exynos. There are 4 versions with the Exynos, and they chose the ONLY one with the slow chip in it for their demonstration. Slashgear be beasting man Them n*ggas got no shame.

Problem is, when 4S gets put up against the Nexus Prime on November 3rd, you know.... a phone that isnt over half a year old, its going to get eaten alive. But hey, keep celebrating about beating the phone that was hot sh*t back in May while everything else October and onward rolls and smokes the 4S.
checks thread title, carrys on
 10-11-2011, 11:22 PM         #68
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:

Oh wow.... you are right, and on a weak signal too. People caught that in the comment section of the article and called him out. He had the Android phone loading all of the Flash elements on the webpages instead of disabling flash on the Galaxy S2 so that the iPhone 4S had a Huge advantage.[/B] When people asked him why he didnt just turn off flash so the Galaxy S2 didnt have to load all the extra sh*t he said "Well thats how I use my Android devices so I dont care if its unfair for the Galaxy"..... n*gga what the fu*k is that? Benchmarks are so we can see how sh*t stacks up, not for you to be fu*king with sh*t so it aint fair because you want to.

Holy sh*t.... he went fu*king apesh*t too in the comments cussing people out for pulling his card on that sh*t. He claimed he was going to rerun the tests, but fair this time....

Naaaaaah, that n*gga gonna rerun them tests over and over until the iPhone 4S wins, then he gonna upload them sh*ts, he gotta save face after trying to cheat and getting caught. These Apple evangelists are something else.

Last edited by Cipherr; 10-11-2011 at 11:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #69
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Cipherr said:
Oh wow.... you are right, and on a weak signal too. People caught that in the comment section of the article and called him out. He had the Android phone loading all of the Flash elements on the webpages instead of disabling flash on the Galaxy S2 so that the iPhone 4S had a Huge advantage.[/B] When people asked him why he didnt just turn off flash so the Galaxy S2 didnt have to load all the extra sh*t he said "Well thats how I use my Android devices so I dont care if its unfair for the Galaxy"..... n*gga what the fu*k is that? Benchmarks are so we can see how sh*t stacks up, not for you to be fu*king with sh*t so it aint fair because you want to.

Holy sh*t.... he went fu*king apesh*t too in the comments cussing people out for pulling his card on that sh*t. He claimed he was going to rerun the tests, but fair this time....

Naaaaaah, that n*gga gonna rerun them tests over and over until the iPhone 4S wins, then he gonna upload them sh*ts, he gotta save face after trying to cheat and getting caught. These Apple evangelists are something else.
funny that you'd have to turn off the features you guys brag about in order to win a benchmark test, same way they'd have to win a battery test, or the settings you'd have to change to make amoled look better than the retina, keep up the great work guys :thumbsup:
 10-11-2011, 11:50 PM         #70
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
funny that you'd have to turn off the features you guys brag about in order to win a benchmark test, same way they'd have to win a battery test, or the settings you'd have to change to make amoled look better than the retina, keep up the great work guys :thumbsup:
Wait did you really just post this? Do you even understand what is being said right here?

Hey let's race me vs you the length of a football field 100 yards.. i get to run the 100 yards straight but everytime you run 20 yards you have to stop and run 5 yards backwards

we cool?
 6 years ago '04        #71
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Andhily said:
Wait did you really just post this? Do you even understand what is being said right here?

Hey let's race me vs you the length of a football field 100 yards.. i get to run the 100 yards straight but everytime you run 20 yards you have to stop and run 5 yards backwards

we cool?
maybe you don't understand man, you guys say oh we got flash, 1gb ram, and 4g, this guy is using a stock 4s on 3G, didn't mod anything on either one, and the 4s is faster, take your medicine and move on, the phone isn't as fast as is, you shouldn't have to mod it to speed it up or make the battery last
 10-12-2011, 08:28 AM         #72
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe you don't get it man, the iPhone is running a 100M sprint while the Android phone is running a mile. Quit acting like such an idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #73
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Andhily said:
Maybe you don't get it man, the iPhone is running a 100M sprint while the Android phone is running a mile. Quit acting like such an idiot.
you can't handle the truth so you spin riddles

if it was as great a phone and better as it desperately tries to post things showing how much better it is, why would they pop open a makeshift tent n sell that piece of sh*t next to the apple store for $2

Last edited by finishim; 10-12-2011 at 08:44 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #74
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Andhily said:
the iPhone does less faster (barely) therefore it's better!

seriously, I swear to God, Harold Camping has more common sense than most iPhone users
 6 years ago '04        #75
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
the iPhone does less faster (barely) therefore it's better!

seriously, I swear to God, Harold Camping has more common sense than most iPhone users
the fact that you have better specs but don't work as fast with your "ahead of apple" specs is laughable, the fact that you guys think its normal to have to turn this off or tweak this to make your phone last as long or work as fast as the iPhone is sad, I feel for you, definitely under the android grip just a much as apple fans are under apples
 6 years ago '05        #76
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
the fact that you have better specs but don't work as fast with your "ahead of apple" specs is laughable, the fact that you guys think its normal to have to turn this off or tweak this to make your phone last as long or work as fast as the iPhone is sad, I feel for you, definitely under the android grip just a much as apple fans are under apples
I've stated that you shouldnt have to do that. I've also used both products as my main phone for a good amount of time. I also look into all other technology, not just android/google or apple.

You just think I'm under their grip as much as your under apples, but I dont own a google tv, google music player, google phone, Chrome Book, etc. And guess how much money I physically dump into google...Youre obviously delusional, its cool, I and everybody who doesnt suck apples d!ck feels for you...

6 years ago '04        #77
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
I've stated that you shouldnt have to do that. I've also used both products as my main phone for a good amount of time. I also look into all other technology, not just android/google or apple.

You just think I'm under their grip as much as your under apples, but I dont own a google tv, google music player, google phone, Chrome Book, etc. And guess how much money I physically dump into google...Youre obviously delusional, its cool, I and everybody who doesnt suck apples d!ck feels for you...

it's not about buying everything apple or google, this is about phones, and the same things you say make it better, aren't, plain n simple, you'll do anything to twist android and their phones to be better than the iPhone and I twisted it on your a.ss like you guys love to do n you guys aren't coming back with any logic, it's fine
 6 years ago '05        #78
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
it's not about buying everything apple or google, this is about phones, and the same things you say make it better, aren't, plain n simple, you'll do anything to twist android and their phones to be better than the iPhone and I twisted it on your a.ss like you guys love to do n you guys aren't coming back with any logic, it's fine

I just, i cant even...

Cause when I think of someone who brings a logical argument to the table, I think of religous folk...

"we believe the iphones better, and even though science disagrees, apple said its right!"
 6 years ago '04        #79
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:

I just, i cant even...

Cause when I think of someone who brings a logical argument to the table, I think of religous folk...

"we believe the iphones better, and even though science disagrees, apple said its right!"

ok fine I'll just stop posting til you respond with something, anything, that has to do with what I was talking about
 6 years ago '05        #80
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:

ok fine I'll just stop posting til you respond with something, anything, that has to do with what I was talking about
I couldnt make out what you were trying to say over the slurping though

the fact is, the iphone can do less things simultaneously, faster. Thats not impressive, thats EXPECTED. Given the SAME chores, how would they both perform? and I dont care either way, I'm most likely getting the 4$ if I go to sprint, just for the fact that if I dont want it, I can flip it for more money
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
188 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy