Samsung Galaxy S II Compared to the iPhone 4S (Chart)

most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8419 8419
people are always quick to bring up apps when in fact android has the same popular apps apple has. yes apple has more apps overall but the average joe only has 5 to 10 apps on their phone period. shrugs
 6 years ago '04        #42
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Wasted said:
The fu*k are you smoking?

This is the reason people buy Mac's. Yeah Specs don't matter so all you're paying for is the shell because any Mac you can get I can guarantee I can get twice as powerful PC for the SAME price.

As for apps, ever wonder why people jail break phones? So they can go on 3rd party apps. You don't see people trying to root Android as much.

70% of Apple apps are charged. 70% of Android apps are FREE.

I dunno how people compute these days but why would you pay premium price for a lesser phone, lesser spec, less features and on top of tha pay for apps?

I pay for zero apps and use one third party app. I agree with you though, iOS is just a preference. I'll take a Windows phone over getting another Android phone. Just wasn't for me. People get way too excited on forums about this or that. People offline really don't give a fu*k about what phone you are using.
 6 years ago '06        #43
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Wasted said:


This is the reason people buy Mac's. Yeah Specs don't matter so all you're paying for is the shell because any Mac you can get I can guarantee I can get twice as powerful PC for the SAME


my macbook pro runs 109380x smother then windows...

matterfact my hackintosh runs smoother then windows..

apple sells their os for 30....
windows sells ultimate at 219... [ me and you know we can get that for free, but factor that in your build..]

apple warranty is 19273007x better then "other guys"

break something you can bring it back and get a new one...
i fu*ked up my macbook charger by stepping on it. brought it back got a brand new one for free..

its perks that comes with the great os that is good at memory management and good hardware ... fu*k windows... im on the apple side
 10-05-2011, 10:58 PM         #44
imagrapstar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I've owned is androids and after 2 months of using it for what they say( business an media) it turn into a pumpkin all kinds of malfunctions who cares about the big screen when the phone gonna be trippin soon been on sprint for 10 years and been waiting for this moment goodbye for now android if I knew u were coming I never would bought this sorry a.ss evo 3d
 6 years ago '05        #45
b_ez 
space
avatar space
space
$396 | Props total: 87 87
peeps are saying that the screen on the galaxy is better than I phone 4S. I looked at the screen size and resolution, and the galaxy has a larger screen and lower resolution than the Iphone. I dont know much about this stuff, but doesnt that mean that the image wouldn't be as sharp? What makes the samsung screen better?
 6 years ago '04        #46
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McGuire said:
i own both, when my company partnered up with the apple store next door they gave all our employees iPhones, and i got rid of my personal BB curve and got the GSII.

of the two, i use and enjoy my company iPhone 1000x more than the GSII. sometimes i forget to even bring my Galaxy when i leave the house.

the battery life is utter sh*t, i have no idea how they figured that 8 hour talk time, and the iOS is just better than Android's. just my opinion.

and if you would have told me the GSII had twice as much RAM as my iPhone, i would have called you a liar because of how flawlessly i can do EVERYTHING on my iPhone and how laggy my internet, apps, and interface in general are on my Galaxy. and i only have 4 apps on it (Fandango, Capital One, Yelp, and Twitter).

in conclusion, fu*k the GSII and fu*k this chart.
:doglaugh:
 6 years ago '11        #47
Hazard 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$2,169 | Props total: 638 638
 b_ez said:
peeps are saying that the screen on the galaxy is better than I phone 4S. I looked at the screen size and resolution, and the galaxy has a larger screen and lower resolution than the Iphone. I dont know much about this stuff, but doesnt that mean that the image wouldn't be as sharp? What makes the samsung screen better?
you just gotta look at it in person... reading a description through words won't do no good.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 McGuire said:
i own both, when my company partnered up with the apple store next door they gave all our employees iPhones, and i got rid of my personal BB curve and got the GSII.

of the two, i use and enjoy my company iPhone 1000x more than the GSII. sometimes i forget to even bring my Galaxy when i leave the house.

the battery life is utter sh*t, i have no idea how they figured that 8 hour talk time, and the iOS is just better than Android's. just my opinion.

and if you would have told me the GSII had twice as much RAM as my iPhone, i would have called you a liar because of how flawlessly i can do EVERYTHING on my iPhone and how laggy my internet, apps, and interface in general are on my Galaxy. and i only have 4 apps on it (Fandango, Capital One, Yelp, and Twitter).

in conclusion, fu*k the GSII and fu*k this chart.
 6 years ago '04        #49
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 McGuire said:
i own both, when my company partnered up with the apple store next door they gave all our employees iPhones, and i got rid of my personal BB curve and got the GSII.

of the two, i use and enjoy my company iPhone 1000x more than the GSII. sometimes i forget to even bring my Galaxy when i leave the house.

the battery life is utter sh*t, i have no idea how they figured that 8 hour talk time, and the iOS is just better than Android's. just my opinion.

and if you would have told me the GSII had twice as much RAM as my iPhone, i would have called you a liar because of how flawlessly i can do EVERYTHING on my iPhone and how laggy my internet, apps, and interface in general are on my Galaxy. and i only have 4 apps on it (Fandango, Capital One, Yelp, and Twitter).

in conclusion, fu*k the GSII and fu*k this chart.
 6 years ago '06        #50
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Samsung phones are too light for me. They feel cheap.
 6 years ago '04        #51
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$13,039 | Props total: 6774 6774

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



tell me when droid gets apps like these. they are catching up but


Last edited by nwo504; 10-07-2011 at 12:18 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #52
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
 ima80baby said:
Samsung phones are too light for me. They feel cheap.
To me, the lighter/thinner, the better the phone.

Anyways, my dad's friend, knows a lot about phones, said not to get the Galaxy because it has terrible calling or something.

I don't give a fu*k, coppin this Galaxy S2 next week.

Never had a smart phone in my life, but copping this one.

"Niceeeeeeeeeeee"


Last edited by I_REP_VA; 10-10-2011 at 09:24 PM..
 10-10-2011, 09:26 PM         #53
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
i own both, when my company partnered up with the apple store next door they gave all our employees iPhones, and i got rid of my personal BB curve and got the GSII.

of the two, i use and enjoy my company iPhone 1000x more than the GSII. sometimes i forget to even bring my Galaxy when i leave the house.

the battery life is utter sh*t, i have no idea how they figured that 8 hour talk time, and the iOS is just better than Android's. just my opinion.

and if you would have told me the GSII had twice as much RAM as my iPhone, i would have called you a liar because of how flawlessly i can do EVERYTHING on my iPhone and how laggy my internet, apps, and interface in general are on my Galaxy. and i only have 4 apps on it (Fandango, Capital One, Yelp, and Twitter).

in conclusion, fu*k the GSII and fu*k this chart.
We don't believe you, you need more people. Seriously though, I think you are full of sh*t. 99.99% of people out there say that the Galaxy S II has excellent battery life. Some say it is better than the Iphone. Now you are telling me the battery is crap. Yeah right. Lag??? Ok, I guess everybody who owns the phone besides you has had a great experience by luck then, including reviewers who have used the Iphone 4 as well. It is obvious you are biased.
 6 years ago '08        #54
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Damn android getting slaughtered in this thread

Apple runs sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #55
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
avatar space
space
$15,200 | Props total: 8929 8929
 nwo504 said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



tell me when droid gets apps like these. they are catching up but
Yep IOS sh*ts on android ( games )
 6 years ago '04        #56
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8419 8419
2k12 is avail for droid phone/ shrugs
 6 years ago '11        #57
keen77 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 I_REP_VA said:
To me, the lighter/thinner, the better the phone.

Anyways, my dad's friend, knows a lot about phones, said not to get the Galaxy because it has terrible calling or something.

I don't give a fu*k, coppin this Galaxy S2 next week.

Never had a smart phone in my life, but copping this one.

"Niceeeeeeeeeeee"
That's mostly why I passed on it, weak radios. At least with Sprint, which I have. It pisses me off that T-Mobile got the best GSII by a long shot. Benchmarks at almost a thousand above the other carriers'

That's ill it'll be your first smartphone :smokin:
 6 years ago '04        #58
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 keen77 said:
That's mostly why I passed on it, weak radios. At least with Sprint, which I have. It pisses me off that T-Mobile got the best GSII by a long shot. Benchmarks at almost a thousand above the other carriers'

That's ill it'll be your first smartphone :smokin:
where did you see that??
 6 years ago '11        #59
keen77 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
I ran Quadrant Standard benchmark test on all of them. ATT's gets 3200ish, Sprint's 3328, and T-Mobile's 3800. T-Mobile's has the highest performance of any mobile device on the market currently!


Last edited by keen77; 10-11-2011 at 01:43 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
(gizmodo posted today)

512mb of ram? i thought it was gonna be 1 gb for sure. the fu*k outta here apple.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy