Exclusive: Rick Ross Talks Jeezy Beef, Kreayshawn Run-In, “God Forgives, I Don’t” and More With Funk

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Promo for both albums
 6 years ago '09        #62
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 theKid_Sniccrs said:
why is being a c.o. a fu*kin issue for so-called "real" niccas, b? honestly, its a fu*kin job. i hustle, yo. tats, art, and other unmentionables. niccas can roll over stocks, why i can't roll over the legit money into somethin a lil more lucrative? bein a c.o. is like bein a babysitter, yuhdig. and i wouldnt knock a nicca for babysitting. #dead
so is being a cop, its just a job, go apply
 6 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
no...... i understand u gotta do what u gotta do to eat...

but when u deny it even when the pic of you in ya co uniform come out.. then u talkin bout its photoshopped..... thats when u start lookin like a clown... regardless if u from the streets or not..

Specially when u portray yaself as some mob boss the whole time... i cant respect that...

i fu*ks wit ross music wise... but that still dont change the fact he a fraud
lol dude its plenty co's from tha streets,just like its cops,teachers etc
i dont doubt for 1 sec that ross aint from tha street,and its not a doubt in my mind he neva moved a kilo

ive met ross and i can say he's a cool dude,and i can also say miami respects tha hell ot him regsrdless of what his real past is.every time i see him out there he aint got no security
 6 years ago '10        #64
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 JShuttles20 said:

i want jeezy to jus do the beef like he did with gucci...

:
how exactly did he do that. he got beat on wax and in the streets and gucci became huge with jeezy even jacking his style on some songs?
 6 years ago '11        #65
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3199 3199
4 real thow fu*k his baby moms..but that sht with his kids was across the line i woulda went looking for 50 after that..once a n*gga bring it to my kids we really got a problem!! that was personal..so until somthin really happen with jeezy ..i aint hearing that where im from sht ross because that n*gga 50 brought it to you fam son!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #66
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Aye...
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Flex's Laugh....n*gga Sound Like A Little bi*ch. I See What Nas Was Saying About This n*gga.

As I Listen To The Interview When He Speaks On Jeezy. All I Can Do Is Shake My Head Cause This Fantasy That Rick Ross Lives In Is Going Get Him Caught Up. I See He Really Feeling Himself With c*cky Ways and Quotes During This Interview.

I Just Hope Jeezy Dont Take It To The Point Of Another Stay Strapp'd. He Ignores It & Spits Shots Like Jay But Jeezy Know....Playing Chess Gets Boring When Pieces Aint Moving Like You Want'em. fu*k The Shots.....Just Light The Fat n*gga Up & Get This Happening.

Im A Fan of Both.....I Just Want Jeezy To Snap.
 Phicmagic said:
I dont really support any side in any type of beef...I'd rather n*ggas get back to doing music together...But all these little jabs and sh*t....Its getting corny...Say a n*ggas name, open the flood gates, and play ball.
Yup...
 6 years ago '05        #67
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
If both Ross and Jeezy get murdered it will be great days in hip hop history.
 10-05-2011, 03:37 PM         #68
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 respected ross when he 1st came out an wasnt gonna go afta his character even afta they found he was a c.o...ROSS made mafia music an spoke on 50s "baby mama" an tha incident where his house was burned down, takin a play out of 50s book where he uses "BEEF" to sell records. ROSS decided to do this cuz "FATJOE" rolls with ROSS an KHALED an on behalf of them took shots at 50. Once tha happ 50 went SUN TZU
[pic - click to view]

on his a.ss an literally destroyed any credibility he had an made him look weak from takin his baby momma shoppin to havin his kids at floyds house an disclosing all his financial records showin his jewels were leased an so was his cars.
 6 years ago '06        #69
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5030 5030
Jeezy cant response because Ross will have his album pushed back to 2013
 6 years ago '05        #70
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
a lot of you n*ggas takin this sh*t personal lol
 10-05-2011, 05:46 PM         #71
PiSToLxPeTe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dextromethorphan said:
You're an internet nerd who looks up peoples personal info. fall back
 10-05-2011, 06:24 PM         #72
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
99.9% of these hip hop beefs are fake. This dude lied about being a cop, lost all credibility. Only stupid children follow hip hop beefs
 6 years ago '10        #73
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,193 | Props total: 13905 13905
its on
 6 years ago '05        #74
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7647 7647
alot of yall taking this personal, like jeezy yo big brother or some sh*t..
 6 years ago '10        #75
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
 5knuckleshuffle said:
50 respected ross when he 1st came out an wasnt gonna go afta his character even afta they found he was a c.o...ROSS made mafia music an spoke on 50s "baby mama" an tha incident where his house was burned down, takin a play out of 50s book where he uses "BEEF" to sell records. ROSS decided to do this cuz "FATJOE" rolls with ROSS an KHALED an on behalf of them took shots at 50. Once tha happ 50 went SUN TZU
[pic - click to view]

on his a.ss an literally destroyed any credibility he had an made him look weak from takin his baby momma shoppin to havin his kids at floyds house an disclosing all his financial records showin his jewels were leased an so was his cars.
The crazy thing is that after all that Ross simply became more successful.

That's the kind of sh*t that would end careers yet Rick Ross' career is thriving.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy