Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson[12-10-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
peterson by ko 0 0%
peterson by decision 6 18.75%
draw 1 3.13%
khan by ko 10 31.25%
khan by decision 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-11-2011, 12:51 AM         #261
scboxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone got that dl??
 12-11-2011, 01:10 AM         #262
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
he fought the opposite of a pus*y. he fought like an idiot. standing there and taking unnecessary shots to prove some needless point. he deserved to lose for being a d!ckhead.
no he got trapped and had no choice to f!ght....he ran ever chance he got
 6 years ago '07        #263
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,726 | Props total: 37903 37903
i had khan winning by a point... the judges and ref sucked a.ss tho. Khan is right to be mad
 6 years ago '06        #264
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
ALRIGHT FOLKS.... I HAD IT A "DRAW" after round 12

Don't think Lamont "won the f!ght" boxing but khan pushing "lost him the f!ght" khan did earn more rounds and the clean knock down. Congrats to Lamont though in my mind the pushing bothered me before the ref took the points and the first deduction felt legit. The second one I honestly didn't like felt like the punch after the break made the ref furious shouldn't of happen and to think it would of been a DRAW if the ref didn't take a point khan would be champ and move up to 147 on top.

fu*k it tho lol CONGRATS LAMONT
 6 years ago '06        #265
space
space
HBO hats off that was a GREAT fu*kING f!ght! Eric Gomez was bout to go ham when the ref took the second point. "fu*k YOU" "fu*k YOUUUUUUUu" AT THE REF

Feeling great for LAMONT PETERSON great amazing story hope he takes this some where. Khan cannot run away from a rematch and slide to 147 as if it's all good either. Gonna be some interesting sh*t to see what golden boy does cause I remember lamont was a free agent pre victor ortiz figtht.... could of swore he wanted to sign with golden boy.
 12-11-2011, 05:20 AM         #266
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well there is going to be a rematch in vegas anyway!
 6 years ago '04        #267
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,166 | Props total: 760 760
That was a good f!ght, but the ref could've done a better job.
 6 years ago '09        #268
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
 Sac-Town said:
yea i seen that, Khan would throw a 5 punch combo & maybe 1 punch would actually land

Froch does the same thing
 12-11-2011, 07:13 AM         #269
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that ref changed the whole f!ght smh
 6 years ago '05        #270
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 1005 1005
The ref absolutely changed the f!ght. He allowed Peterson to blatently lead in with his head the entire f!ght, basically bullrushing Khan. I don't agree with the point deductions; thought Joe Cooper shoulda called timeout and offically warned Khan before ANY point deductions. Cooper was basically talking to Khan the entire f!ght and never said a word to Peterson. Home job? Racist? Either way I dont see Joe Cooper reffing any Golden Boy f!ghters for a while
 6 years ago '08        #271
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 1451 1451
 socialite said:
i thought peterson won 7 rounds to 5. Khan got two point deductions which were rare but he was blatantly committing penalties all night. and ref gave him multiple warnings before each deduction. round one khan scored a knockdown 10 8 round on a wrongful knockdown call by the ref. Khan clearly missed with both punches he threw. So without the deductions and the knockdown that wasn't a knockdown it would have been a majority draw on the cards. I still would have had peterson up by 1 round personally though. Great f!ght anyway i hope they do it again.
Funny how people just ignored this. The ref was warning Khan damn near from the beginning of the f!ght to stop pushing. If he wanted to be real petty, he could've taken a point/points away for him constantly holding Lamont's head down, which he also repeatedly warned him to stop doing. On top of that, the "knockdown" that Khan got credit for, should have been ruled a slip just like the first one. Factor all this in and I think the right person won the f!ght. Khan will win the rematch for the simple fact that the ref in the next f!ght will pretty much let Khan get away with everything, and even tho he is the Champ, Lamont will be treated like he's the challenger. fu*k the bullsh*t, Boxing WON last night. Congrats to Lamont.
 6 years ago '10        #272
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,598 | Props total: 241 241
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i went to the f!ght and lemme say this....
people watching on the tv have a better view and the benefit of replays. saying "i was at the f!ght" when trying to prove a point about what happened in the ring. doesn't mean sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #273
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
 240ka said:
as does Pacquiao
Pac is much more accurate than that...When he throws, he lands.
 6 years ago '09        #274
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
 Truth33 said:
The ref absolutely changed the f!ght. He allowed Peterson to blatently lead in with his head the entire f!ght, basically bullrushing Khan. I don't agree with the point deductions; thought Joe Cooper shoulda called timeout and offically warned Khan before ANY point deductions. Cooper was basically talking to Khan the entire f!ght and never said a word to Peterson. Home job? Racist? Either way I dont see Joe Cooper reffing any Golden Boy f!ghters for a while
The same way Joe Cortez wouldn't let Maidana bang with Khan on the inside. Refs officiate f!ghts differently. Khan's arrogance and huge flaws cost him the f!ght. Never go into someone's back yard with their judges, refs, and crowd if you don't have to....dumb, and it cost him like 6-8 million in a Mayweather f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #275
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 254 254
too much wrong with this sh*t

the ref was a big obstacle, you dont just let boxers slug it out he should have been alott more involved.....

but for someone whos supposed to have so much pace amir should have taken advantage of it, he should have been using the whole ring instead of just standing there like an idiot, his guard was sloppy as fu*k, dude punched through his guard 4 or 5 times....

mayweather can adapt, and khan showed no ability to adapt, he got a few nice shots off in the end, and started to fix up abit......but he got rocked alott........he didnt win that f!ght BUT i feel he was kinda cheated by the ref......
 6 years ago '04        #276
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 490 490
Khan was robbed with this one... Peterson won the f!ght because of 2 point deductions (won by a single point on 2 of the 3 cards), that were f0cking retarded, and you'd be hard pressed to find another example of deductions like that in a championship f!ght. Watch the replay, and you'll see Joe Cooper constantly watching ONLY Amir Khan, and ignoring how Peterson was leading with his head, and shelling up WHILE coming in. Not too mention the time when Peterson was keeping his left in Khan's face, which is illegal, and Cooper just sat and watched it not warning Peterson at all!

Terrible ref job, I thought the judges had it right, but had to take off the points, so in the end Peterson gets the victory. I don't know why Kahn wouldn't take an immediate rematch, you only need to look at their faces at the end of the f!ght to see which guy was hitting harder...
 6 years ago '06        #277
space
space
the ref mostly warned peterson to keep his head up though... then again.... then again what did peterson exactly do so wrong?

He went low blow like once and somewhat head first it looked but once he planted khan he ripped him away.... and the deductions his head was titled low but not just face flat down he was working... Ref warned them both but only khan was running, forearms, and shoves so what else do you expect zak?
 6 years ago '06        #278
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 113 113
Listening to the announcers you think that khan was never told anything and was pointed out of no were. Reff was on him constantly about it easily 20 warnings. So i dont think he was unjust in taking the points. And he was really on top of both guys. Constantly saying "Peterson keep your head up" or Peterson stop ducking you head down" witch he was doing And telling Khan stop holding his head down witch he was doing. Peterson came with it in this f!ght. I totally expected khan to run through him like Bradley did. Do i feel khan got robed, no i dont. Was it controversial yes. Would love to see a rematch but this time id pic Peterson to win. Khan constantly gets hit with the same punches over and over in every f!ght and its becoming a pattern that's going to lead to his demise. Roach has him supremely condition but his defense and ability to adjust is Do Do. Peterson by knock out next go around.
 6 years ago '06        #279
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 113 113
Want to talk about suspect, lets talk about the judge that had khan up by 4 founds despite the 2 point deductions. Homie could have stay in the locker room for a lop sided scorecard like that.
 6 years ago '06        #280
STILL.DETOX|m 705 heat pts705 OP
space
space
$11,582 | Props total: 23 23

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
124 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy