Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson[12-10-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
peterson by ko 0 0%
peterson by decision 6 18.75%
draw 1 3.13%
khan by ko 10 31.25%
khan by decision 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1434 1434
i went to the f!ght and lemme say this...khan ran, and headlocked the entire damn f!ght when he got hit hard. every time peterson took him to the left... he got uppercutted. when peterson smartened up and pushed khan offa him instead of letting him grapple him, it stunned khan. he ran, wasnt the aggressor. his lil small flurries didnt do sh*t, and he lost a lot of technical points from me with the way he tried to weasle out a victory.
 6 years ago '05        #262
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i went to the f!ght and lemme say this...khan ran, and headlocked the entire damn f!ght when he got hit hard. every time peterson took him to the left... he got uppercutted. when peterson smartened up and pushed khan offa him instead of letting him grapple him, it stunned khan. he ran, wasnt the aggressor. his lil small flurries didnt do sh*t, and he lost a lot of technical points from me with the way he tried to weasle out a victory.
yea i seen that, Khan would throw a 5 punch combo & maybe 1 punch would actually land

Froch does the same thing
 6 years ago '07        #263
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
as does Pacquiao
 12-11-2011, 12:41 AM         #264
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
how your poor a.ss get the money to go to the f!ght?
 6 years ago '10        #265
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
 Sac-Town said:
Everybody ready for next Saturday night??????????

[pic - click to view]

as of RIGHT now, its looking like froch to me.. but i really dont know neither of these guys
 6 years ago '05        #266
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
^I don't see Froch winning, yea he's got power but he leaves himself open so much Ward is gonna have a field day with him IMO

i mean Glen Johnson didn't look half bad against Froch, only thing that was really holding him back was his age

Last edited by SacTown; 12-11-2011 at 02:18 AM..
 12-11-2011, 01:28 AM         #267
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Peterson won 7 rounds to 5. Khan got two point deductions which were rare but he was blatantly committing penalties all night. And ref gave him multiple warnings before each deduction. Round one Khan scored a knockdown 10 8 round on a wrongful knockdown call by the ref. Khan clearly missed with both punches he threw. So without the deductions and the knockdown that wasn't a knockdown it would have been a majority draw on the cards. I still would have had Peterson up by 1 round personally though. Great f!ght anyway I hope they do it again.
 12-11-2011, 01:31 AM         #268
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
as of RIGHT now, its looking like froch to me.. but i really dont know neither of these guys
Andre Ward is the next up and coming beast. And he's legit. I don't see many f!ghters seeing Ward. He has a nice chin, he has strong will, he can when a brawl or a boxing match. tactical boxer with some nice hand speed and decent power. I think he'll box circles around Froch and if he realizes Froch can't hurt him he may even rough him up in an all out f!ght.
 12-11-2011, 01:51 AM         #269
scboxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone got that dl??
 12-11-2011, 02:10 AM         #270
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
he fought the opposite of a pus*y. he fought like an idiot. standing there and taking unnecessary shots to prove some needless point. he deserved to lose for being a d!ckhead.
no he got trapped and had no choice to f!ght....he ran ever chance he got
 6 years ago '07        #271
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30274 30274
i had khan winning by a point... the judges and ref sucked a.ss tho. Khan is right to be mad
 6 years ago '06        #272
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
ALRIGHT FOLKS.... I HAD IT A "DRAW" after round 12

Don't think Lamont "won the f!ght" boxing but khan pushing "lost him the f!ght" khan did earn more rounds and the clean knock down. Congrats to Lamont though in my mind the pushing bothered me before the ref took the points and the first deduction felt legit. The second one I honestly didn't like felt like the punch after the break made the ref furious shouldn't of happen and to think it would of been a DRAW if the ref didn't take a point khan would be champ and move up to 147 on top.

fu*k it tho lol CONGRATS LAMONT
 6 years ago '06        #273
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
HBO hats off that was a GREAT fu*kING f!ght! Eric Gomez was bout to go ham when the ref took the second point. "fu*k YOU" "fu*k YOUUUUUUUu" AT THE REF

Feeling great for LAMONT PETERSON great amazing story hope he takes this some where. Khan cannot run away from a rematch and slide to 147 as if it's all good either. Gonna be some interesting sh*t to see what golden boy does cause I remember lamont was a free agent pre victor ortiz figtht.... could of swore he wanted to sign with golden boy.
 12-11-2011, 06:20 AM         #274
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well there is going to be a rematch in vegas anyway!
 6 years ago '04        #275
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
That was a good f!ght, but the ref could've done a better job.
 6 years ago '09        #276
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
 Sac-Town said:
yea i seen that, Khan would throw a 5 punch combo & maybe 1 punch would actually land

Froch does the same thing
 12-11-2011, 08:13 AM         #277
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that ref changed the whole f!ght smh
 6 years ago '05        #278
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
The ref absolutely changed the f!ght. He allowed Peterson to blatently lead in with his head the entire f!ght, basically bullrushing Khan. I don't agree with the point deductions; thought Joe Cooper shoulda called timeout and offically warned Khan before ANY point deductions. Cooper was basically talking to Khan the entire f!ght and never said a word to Peterson. Home job? Racist? Either way I dont see Joe Cooper reffing any Golden Boy f!ghters for a while
 6 years ago '08        #279
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 1233 1233
 socialite said:
i thought peterson won 7 rounds to 5. Khan got two point deductions which were rare but he was blatantly committing penalties all night. and ref gave him multiple warnings before each deduction. round one khan scored a knockdown 10 8 round on a wrongful knockdown call by the ref. Khan clearly missed with both punches he threw. So without the deductions and the knockdown that wasn't a knockdown it would have been a majority draw on the cards. I still would have had peterson up by 1 round personally though. Great f!ght anyway i hope they do it again.
Funny how people just ignored this. The ref was warning Khan damn near from the beginning of the f!ght to stop pushing. If he wanted to be real petty, he could've taken a point/points away for him constantly holding Lamont's head down, which he also repeatedly warned him to stop doing. On top of that, the "knockdown" that Khan got credit for, should have been ruled a slip just like the first one. Factor all this in and I think the right person won the f!ght. Khan will win the rematch for the simple fact that the ref in the next f!ght will pretty much let Khan get away with everything, and even tho he is the Champ, Lamont will be treated like he's the challenger. fu*k the bullsh*t, Boxing WON last night. Congrats to Lamont.
 6 years ago '10        #280
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i went to the f!ght and lemme say this....
people watching on the tv have a better view and the benefit of replays. saying "i was at the f!ght" when trying to prove a point about what happened in the ring. doesn't mean sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago