Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson[12-10-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
peterson by ko 0 0%
peterson by decision 6 18.75%
draw 1 3.13%
khan by ko 10 31.25%
khan by decision 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-10-2011, 10:36 PM         #241
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had kahn winning by a hair but he fought like a pus*y so im glad lamont won
 6 years ago '09        #242
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
 Sac-Town said:
Everybody ready for next Saturday night??????????

[pic - click to view]

Yeah hell:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

Froch will win
 6 years ago '10        #243
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,598 | Props total: 241 241
lol at the f*gs putting bradley by decision after it happened. none of you donuts had done it when i looked at round 6.
 12-10-2011, 10:41 PM         #244
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lamont won fair and square. At the dumbass "casual" boxing fans commenting on the ref deducting points, do you know anything about boxing? Have you ever boxed? Khan was blatantly shoving since round 1, you're not allowed to do that sh*t, and he was warned. The point deduction was warranted.

But I must say I'm impressed with Amir Khan though, I'm a fan now as a boxer I really like his movement, angles, and all the other sh*t.

I'm a fan of both these guys, I'm happy for Lamont man, he deserved that sh*t. Both brothers won tonight. I want to see whats next for Lamont,Amir, and Anthony.
 6 years ago '10        #245
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,598 | Props total: 241 241
 DrX said:
i had kahn winning by a hair but he fought like a pus*y so im glad lamont won
he fought the opposite of a pus*y. he fought like an idiot. standing there and taking unnecessary shots to prove some needless point. he deserved to lose for being a d!ckhead.
 6 years ago '05        #246
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 ash1990 said:
Yeah hell:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

Froch will win
and how will he pull that off? out jabbing and out boxing Ward? maybe f!ghting on the outside?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #247
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
 Sac-Town said:
and how will he pull that off? out jabbing and out boxing Ward? maybe f!ghting on the outside?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #248
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
for all those bx hustlers lol khan aint about that life. He is prone to being bullied when that pretty shoe shinin dont mean a thing. DC IS IN THE BUILDING AND WE BOUT TO MAKE THIS bi*ch CRANK!!! Yeah we had stevie but I'm so happy for lamont, this was the same story as the jorge linares dudes wit all the talent in the world that when the heat gets turned up wilt under pressure
 6 years ago '05        #249
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
 Sac-Town said:

[pic - click to view]

Khan got fucck by the decision
 6 years ago '10        #250
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
naw i mean khan landed cleaner shots i cant argue that, but his shots were meaningless. He threw tons of shoe shining shots to wow the refs but they saw that lp was sitting on his shots actually trying to do damage while khan was punching for the cameras. He f!ghts like an amateur trying to win on points. Truth is Khan is not the heir apparent to pacman and his lack of power since moving up from lw has lost its luster. And real spit I never seen a ref penalize for pushing but peterson wanted an inside f!ght and khans reaction to that was a often used non boxing maneuver (pushing) Continued use of non boxing maneuvers to gain an advantage is a punishable offense and in this case it was. No need to complain its in the rule book.
 6 years ago '11        #251
gnelsonq09 
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 284 284
I wanted Peterson to get the W but I think that the f!ght should have been a DRAW...both f!ghters put on an outstanding performance....Khan was cheating a little bit though with all those headlocks, head grabbing, and pushing but fk it. Also they counted that one knock down on Peterson that was bs. He clearly tripped....
 6 years ago '04        #252
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,834 | Props total: 2036 2036
 J-Schmoove said:
lol is that Mcnabb in the brown argyle sweater vest in the crowd?
yea...that was mcnabb... i saw him there erybody in my row was like... da fu*k?
 6 years ago '04        #253
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,834 | Props total: 2036 2036
i went to the f!ght and lemme say this...khan ran, and headlocked the entire damn f!ght when he got hit hard. every time peterson took him to the left... he got uppercutted. when peterson smartened up and pushed khan offa him instead of letting him grapple him, it stunned khan. he ran, wasnt the aggressor. his lil small flurries didnt do sh*t, and he lost a lot of technical points from me with the way he tried to weasle out a victory.
 6 years ago '05        #254
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i went to the f!ght and lemme say this...khan ran, and headlocked the entire damn f!ght when he got hit hard. every time peterson took him to the left... he got uppercutted. when peterson smartened up and pushed khan offa him instead of letting him grapple him, it stunned khan. he ran, wasnt the aggressor. his lil small flurries didnt do sh*t, and he lost a lot of technical points from me with the way he tried to weasle out a victory.
yea i seen that, Khan would throw a 5 punch combo & maybe 1 punch would actually land

Froch does the same thing
 6 years ago '07        #255
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,773 | Props total: 2948 2948
as does Pacquiao
 12-10-2011, 11:41 PM         #256
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
how your poor a.ss get the money to go to the f!ght?
 6 years ago '10        #257
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,001 | Props total: 2900 2900
 Sac-Town said:
Everybody ready for next Saturday night??????????

[pic - click to view]

as of RIGHT now, its looking like froch to me.. but i really dont know neither of these guys
 6 years ago '05        #258
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
^I don't see Froch winning, yea he's got power but he leaves himself open so much Ward is gonna have a field day with him IMO

i mean Glen Johnson didn't look half bad against Froch, only thing that was really holding him back was his age

Last edited by SacTown; 12-11-2011 at 01:18 AM..
 12-11-2011, 12:28 AM         #259
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Peterson won 7 rounds to 5. Khan got two point deductions which were rare but he was blatantly committing penalties all night. And ref gave him multiple warnings before each deduction. Round one Khan scored a knockdown 10 8 round on a wrongful knockdown call by the ref. Khan clearly missed with both punches he threw. So without the deductions and the knockdown that wasn't a knockdown it would have been a majority draw on the cards. I still would have had Peterson up by 1 round personally though. Great f!ght anyway I hope they do it again.
 12-11-2011, 12:31 AM         #260
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
as of RIGHT now, its looking like froch to me.. but i really dont know neither of these guys
Andre Ward is the next up and coming beast. And he's legit. I don't see many f!ghters seeing Ward. He has a nice chin, he has strong will, he can when a brawl or a boxing match. tactical boxer with some nice hand speed and decent power. I think he'll box circles around Froch and if he realizes Froch can't hurt him he may even rough him up in an all out f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
124 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy