4th quarter 2011: What phone you getting next?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what phone you getting
Nexus Prime 46 30.26%
Iphone (same shit all over again with a slight upgrade)4s 58 38.16%
galaxy s II 25 16.45%
HTC amaze 5 3.29%
droid charge 0 0%
thunderbolt 0 0%
bionic 2 1.32%
next Blackberry phone 9 5.92%
win mango phone 7 4.61%
Voters: 152. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #101
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
i think we all know what the single most popular phone is regardless of this poll, and like hafestos pointed out, the total number of android outnumbers the one iphone. but it also shows how far google has come in 3 years, with the prime getting a fair amount of votes
but at the same time you put phones that no one would get over the s2 and nexus, that's like putting the 4 on here, there are truly only three phones competing, the 4s, s2 and nexus, and im sure it'll really only be the 4s and nexus once it's out, or the s2 hd
 6 years ago '04        #102
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 finishim said:
but at the same time you put phones that no one would get over the s2 and nexus, that's like putting the 4 on here, there are truly only three phones competing, the 4s, s2 and nexus, and im sure it'll really only be the 4s and nexus once it's out, or the s2 hd
people do get the other phones, and you have to remember this is the first big nexus launch. how many people do you know have a nexus one? I have one, but no one I know has one. The nexus s was more popular, but I still dont know anyone with it. The galaxy nexus is the first one that my friends are looking at. Im glad I've waited this long for it.
 6 years ago '05        #103
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10787 10787
I have a Nokia E5 right now and don't plan on getting anything new in the 4th qtr. I'll wait for next year to see if Nokia comes out with a touch and type WP7 mango phone. Or I'll just wait until the E6 gets a symbian belle update late in the 4th and buy it in Jan or Feb after I see some videos on how it looks on the E6.
 6 years ago '04        #104
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
PPL sleeping on Nokia
 10-20-2011, 01:32 PM         #105
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The iPhone 4S got to be the fastest web browsing smartphone for all of 2 or 3 weeks. Them Nexus Prime Benchmarks are out now.

[pic - click to view]

Lost that crown already, and the Nexus Prime isn't even really a beastly phone. The HTC Rezound/Vigor with that dualcore 1.5GHZ, 341 PPI, 1280x720p HD 4.3" screen will drop on November 10th and score even higher. Browsers are going to be fu*king flying man. Cant wait for this sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 ggfresh said:
PPL sleeping on Nokia
I was looking at this the other day... I agree that people forget about nokia, but anybody who knows phones has respect for nokia. they know their stuff, but they should've worked with android at this point and time

Cipherr said:
The iPhone 4S got to be the fastest web browsing smartphone for all of 2 or 3 weeks. Them Nexus Prime Benchmarks are out now.

[pic - click to view]

Lost that crown already, and the Nexus Prime isn't even really a beastly phone. The HTC Rezound/Vigor with that dualcore 1.5GHZ, 341 PPI, 1280x720p HD 4.3" screen will drop on November 10th and score even higher. Browsers are going to be fu*king flying man. Cant wait for this sh*t.
I bet it wont score higher until it gets the ICS update. the prime has hardware acceleration and the vigor doesn't. and it's like I said before, the prime is underclocked just to conserve battery, rumors said it has a 1.5 processor. we wont know this until a site does a teardown of course but it's my guess on it.

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 10-21-2011 at 10:16 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #107
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Cipherr said:

[pic - click to view]

actually in the sunspider benchmark the s2 was faster, and in every single benchmark test other than the one you posted the s2 was faster

and the razr actually stole the sunspider benchmark title from the 4s

Last edited by finishim; 10-21-2011 at 10:43 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 101 101
s2 will be the next phone. did my research and watched all the comparison videos.
 6 years ago '05        #109
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10787 10787
 fat_boyy21 said:
I was looking at this the other day... I agree that people forget about nokia, but anybody who knows phones has respect for nokia. they know their stuff, but they should've worked with android at this point and time

I bet it wont score higher until it gets the ICS update. the prime has hardware acceleration and the vigor doesn't. and it's like I said before, the prime is underclocked just to conserve battery, rumors said it has a 1.5 processor. we wont know this until a site does a teardown of course but it's my guess on it.

For what?? Just so they can copy everybody else and follow the crowd and android monopolizes the touchscreen market?? Not to start a WP7 vs. Android argument, but WP7 has major potential that just needed a huge name to give it a push. And Nokia is just that, WP7 is unique and very smooth. I wish some of you droid heads should just give it a shot. Nobody is telling yall to get rid of android or any other OS and phone that you like. But if you just give it a chance its very descent, different, and unique.

People really make me sick when they say that "Nokia should've went android" talk
 6 years ago '04        #110
space
space
I know who has the majority of the market and it's not Microsoft. There's more potential with Android. I've messed with the new iPhone and a windows phone and I'm not impressed with either. The iPhone has phone has a nice screen but the ui is boring. The windows ui is ugly as well.
 6 years ago '04        #111
space
space
Thought I'd bump this since the galaxy nexus is out now
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago