4th quarter 2011: What phone you getting next?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what phone you getting
Nexus Prime 46 30.26%
Iphone (same shit all over again with a slight upgrade)4s 58 38.16%
galaxy s II 25 16.45%
HTC amaze 5 3.29%
droid charge 0 0%
thunderbolt 0 0%
bionic 2 1.32%
next Blackberry phone 9 5.92%
win mango phone 7 4.61%
Voters: 152. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Msfourfteleven said:
Me too, never had an I-phone, been with Sprint for 11 years so I want to try it out...
your gonna love it bro....I hope you pre ordered
 6 years ago '04        #82
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 PTC said:
specs only mean so much when you only have little amounts of software to even utilize it.
That applies to Android tablets but not the phones. After ics comes out it will unify tablets and phones so there will be no issue
 6 years ago '04        #83
space
space
Current suspected specs of the HTC Vigor include Dr. Dre Beats audio, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor running Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread and Verizon 4G LTE data access. It also has a 4.3-4.5" HD touchscreen, 8MP camera, front-facing camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. We know for sure that it will have Bluetooth because Verizon's website shows accessories for the HTC Vigor.

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 10-08-2011 at 07:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #84
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
In order of availability for me during the Holidays, if its available, I'm getting it:

>> >> >>

Currently rocking an Atrix and it serves me well!

I wish more LG phones would come out over here. My girl has the LG Thrill 4G and that phone is piff! I like how solid LG's are.

Side Note:To each his own, fu*k them iPhone fanboys and fu*k all you Android fanboys! If the sh*t gets the job done for you, then rock it or upgrade. If you like the advice on here, use it, if not get the fu*k off and stick with the sh*t you've been rocking for the year. If you can't afford it, then wait for an upgrade, nobody told you to go broke trying to keep up with sh*t that doesn't really matter. It doesn't feed your family or provide a roof over your head so it's pointless. We are all fans of technology in one sense or another, but don't k!ll somebody over the sh*t! Go get some a.ss and calm down.

Last edited by Hyper_Intel; 10-08-2011 at 02:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 Hyper_Intel said:
In order of availability for me during the Holidays, if its available, I'm getting it:

>> >> >>

Currently rocking an Atrix and it serves me well!

I wish more LG phones would come out over here. My girl has the LG Thrill 4G and that phone is piff! I like how solid LG's are.

Side Note:To each his own, fu*k them iPhone fanboys and fu*k all you Android fanboys! If the sh*t gets the job done for you, then rock it or upgrade. If you like the advice on here, use it, if not get the fu*k off and stick with the sh*t you've been rocking for the year. If you can't afford it, then wait for an upgrade, nobody told you to go broke trying to keep up with sh*t that doesn't really matter. It doesn't feed your family or provide a roof over your head so it's pointless. We are all fans of technology in one sense or another, but don't k!ll somebody over the sh*t! Go get some a.ss and calm down.
good post.. me personally, I just have fun starting with people. all the phones coming out right now are great products.
 6 years ago '04        #86
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
I wanted the HTC Holiday if it dropped on AT&T but now I'm leaning towards the Galaxy S2. I can't upgrade until next year so I got plenty of time to choose.
 6 years ago '05        #87
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 1875 1875
 wtr1906 said:
Not sure why but if this phone drops on Sprint, this will be my choice

:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #88
space
space
samsung galaxy s II and HTC Amaze are now available today for T mobile

6 years ago '04        #89
space
space
bump.
 6 years ago '06        #90
mhe 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 4 4
 fat_boyy21 said:
samsung galaxy s II and HTC Amaze are now available today for T mobile

i was looking at that earlier..which one do you think is better im considering purchasing one of the two.
 6 years ago '04        #91
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
man just get the phone you like. Ima get this 4S for now and sell it when the 5 drops for about $300. I'm coming from a 3GS so I'd like something new. Plus this 4S will be free due to $185 in best buy rewards and gift cards.
 6 years ago '04        #92
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 311 311
just wanted to say i got the iphone 4s and no regrets at all
 6 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 mhe said:
i was looking at that earlier..which one do you think is better im considering purchasing one of the two.
I would get the s2, its coming with an HD screen soon, not sure if its out yet. The amaze looks good but i heard the battery life isn't great

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 10-20-2011 at 06:33 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #94
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
Prime all the way
 6 years ago '05        #95
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
I want the prime, but I already ordered the i4s, I got 2 weeks with it to see if Ill keep it. I also have an android that I am keeping to use as my work phone on Tmo unlimited, so I will still have android to play with
 6 years ago '04        #96
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
bahahahahahahahaha dude tried to make a closet iPhone hate thread n it backfired
 6 years ago '05        #97
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
bahahahahahahahaha dude tried to make a closet iPhone hate thread n it backfired
or maybe he was trying to show deadwrong that only 2 other ppl here care about WP7?

and just like market share, iPhone is the most popular phone, but android is the most popular OS choice This just verifies that
 6 years ago '04        #98
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
or maybe he was trying to show deadwrong that only 2 other ppl here care about WP7?

6 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 finishim said:
i think we all know what the single most popular phone is regardless of this poll, and like hafestos pointed out, the total number of android outnumbers the one iphone. but it also shows how far google has come in 3 years, with the prime getting a fair amount of votes
 6 years ago '05        #100
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
i think we all know what the single most popular phone is regardless of this poll, and like hafestos pointed out, the total number of android outnumbers the one iphone. but it also shows how far google has come in 3 years, with the prime getting a fair amount of votes
yea, seriously when the G1 came out, a few ppl I knew got it, and everybody with iPhones (myself included), was saying that sh*t wouldnt last, it was gimmicky and wasnt that great, android has made huge strides every update, finally being the better OS if you look at it from an OS point of view with android 2.2, but honestly, NOBODY thought android would win a huge majority of the market share when it first came out, google proved everybody wrong, gotta at least respect what theyve done for the cell phone market
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy