4th quarter 2011: What phone you getting next?

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what phone you getting
Nexus Prime 46 30.26%
Iphone (same shit all over again with a slight upgrade)4s 58 38.16%
galaxy s II 25 16.45%
HTC amaze 5 3.29%
droid charge 0 0%
thunderbolt 0 0%
bionic 2 1.32%
next Blackberry phone 9 5.92%
win mango phone 7 4.61%
Voters: 152. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I can only hope Prime drops on ATT... and quickly.

If not, I guess I'll go GS2.
 6 years ago '04        #62
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Bleezy said:
I can only hope Prime drops on ATT... and quickly.

If not, I guess I'll go GS2.
I'm thinking late October or early November for vzw and December for everyone else in time for Christmas sales
 6 years ago '05        #63
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
iphone ftw

one company,one design,one phone...while everybody else won't stop making the same damn phone over and over and over and over again but calling it something else everytime..they keep tryna recycle or reinvent,or w/e the fuk,a new iphone..i don't give an eff bout none of that geeky shyt yall saying about iphone..me personally,i rather stick with the original cuz aint nothing broke about it.. there's nothing special about the iphone imitators
 6 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 GST said:
iphone ftw

one company,one design,one phone...while everybody else won't stop making the same damn phone over and over and over and over again but calling it something else everytime..they keep tryna recycle or reinvent,or w/e the fuk,a new iphone..i don't give an eff bout none of that geeky shyt yall saying about iphone..me personally,i rather stick with the original cuz aint nothing broke about it.. there's nothing special about the iphone imitators
honestly, if i were gonna get an iphone, i would just buy the 4 when the 4s drops for the price and wait for the 5
 6 years ago '06        #65
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
im waiting for the prime.
but dam the htc amaze looks s3xyyyyy as fu*k
black and white
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Manny05 said:
im waiting for the prime.
but dam the htc amaze looks s3xyyyyy as fu*k
black and white
and htc is coming with a line of phones with beats by dre. not sure if the amaze has it
 6 years ago '05        #67
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 fat_boyy21 said:
and htc is coming with a line of phones with beats by dre. not sure if the amaze has it
the sensation ex or something like that has it, sh*t got me all like..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #68
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 TIP2009 said:
some people don't understand why other people buy cheap sh*t...like me for one..fu*k the price, I buy good sh*t, I don't give a fu*k if a phone is 900, and I have my receipt that shows I paid 896$ for my iphone 4 32 gb, a warranty and a charger..why? b/c I fu*king can afford that sh*t in my sleep, I wasn't upgrade ready, and iphones are better than any piece of sh*t verizon phone or even verizon iphone...I understand some people like kettle one or absolute...I don't even drink grey goose really, too cheap...if that gives you any insight...

some people are born with class, most aren't...

this is why
1they voted for obama
2 hated bush
3 don't like apple, (mainly b/c apple products aren't cheap)
4 don't buy att, b/c it costs actual money
5 don't get jobs, get that government money to get dey weaves and phones and rims, no jobs....
And some people were born with a silver spoon in their mouths and sh*t for brains
 6 years ago '05        #69
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 GST said:
iphone ftw

if thats not irony, then I dont know what is...
 6 years ago '10        #70
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
This

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #71
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
im an iphone head. but @ the galaxy s II...
 6 years ago '04        #72
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I am torn.. I like what I am seeing with the Prime but I don't want a situation similar to what happened with the Nexus S (T Mobile got it first, then Sprint got it like 6 months later).. Thats too long to wait for me.. I like the Galaxy SII also.. But so far I am leaning towards to iPhone 4S.. We will see how I feel at midnight tonight..
 6 years ago '07        #73
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Dezine said:
AND THERES MORE..... I dont get you retards at all, your all fu*kin stupid as fu*k pretty much.

Okay Dezine. Next time, I want you to tell us how you REALLY feel.

You think you can do that?
 6 years ago '08        #74
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
I broke my old a.ss BB tour and got a new bb off insurance and then i lost my curve in DC drunk off jack daniels a month ago and had no phone for weeks. didnt even care. i recently picked up my brothers old flip phone

[pic - click to view]

i've had this bullsh*t for 2 weeks now. it will be a sensory orgasm to have a phone that does more than place calls. everytime i get on bx, all these phone nerds up here talking about the latest technology like it's a rock and chisel.

every now and then someone has a valid point but keyboard wars is all about oneupsmanship. I wanted the 5 but fu*k it, 4S will do for now. fu*k it.

What is the point of having the hottest, jailbroken, rooted phone running whatever the fu*k and no bi*ches in your inbox?

don't worry, I already know what you're gonna say... pus*y doesn't rule my life, I'm just sayin....

I asked Siri to find your bi*ch so i can indulge in midday face time peep shows

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Dezine said:
OKAY, first I never owned an apple product, I like blackberry, for my own reasons of course but all you fu*king retards saying bi*ching about the iphone 4s ...just dont fu*king buy it and stfu
how is this not an upgrade

1) Dual core A5 processor
2)8 mp camera - with f/2.4 aperture
3) Bluetooth 4.0
4) better battery life
5) iOS 5 - over 200 new features
6) seamlessly put all your content on iCloud
7)iMassage -- just like bbm , probably better
8) 2-3 seconds faster camera laungh time then any android
9) 1080p video
10) 7 times faster gfx
11)improved RAM

AND THERES MORE..... I dont get you retards at all, your all fu*kin stupid as fu*k pretty much.
you're missing the point. everyone was expecting a big change like from the 3gs to the 4.
what about the 4s is so special to put it over the android phones coming out now. apple is known for innovating but they just came with a refresh leaving the door open for android to excell. quad core processor phones are supposed to be out by january.

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 10-07-2011 at 01:12 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
 wtr1906 said:
not sure why but if this phone drops on sprint, this will be my choice

this!!!
 6 years ago '04        #77
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,943 | Props total: 5703 5703
holding out for a 4" wndows phone with front camera. till then, my hd7 will do.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
iphone 4s
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Dezine said:
And that is why it is the 4s, I'm glad your replied with a good explanation, But who was really expecting apple to have a quad core first? Their system is closed therefor their OS runs smoother even on weaker hardware. The thing I dont get is why do people get mad, like this phone 4s is gonna run soo smooth that nothing else is needed, I dont get what people want anymore, like do you want a 6 core blah blah, will that make you feel good or do you want a phone that runs smoothly, with excellent battery life and insane amounts of software .. I dont know I personally will probably never get an Iphone. I like blackberries, unless android comes out with a keyboard phone, I like keyboard bc I can text without even looking a my phone when Im DRIVING. Anyway dont ever expect apple to have more powerful software, but it will run smooth thats one thing you can bet on.
People get mad because there is better out there. The 4s screen is less than 4" at near 720p, the nexus prime is over 4.5 " at 720p. 4s is 1ghz dualcore, and the prime is supposed to be at least 1.2 ghz dual core, etc. The point I'm getting to is apple pushed back the release from July and it still doesnt beat the galaxy s2 which came out like 5 months ago. Also its os update still doesn't give you as much as Android has to offer that's why people are mad
 6 years ago '11        #80
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
specs only mean so much when you only have little amounts of software to even utilize it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy