Amir Khan: Floyd Mayweather has agreed to fight me

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6071 pageviews
84 comments

CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Amir Khan: Floyd Mayweather has agreed to f!ght me

Amir Khan revealed on Tuesday that Floyd Mayweather Jnr has verbally agreed to take a f!ght against the Briton in the near future.

Khan attended a press conference to officially confirm his December 10 collision with Lamont Peterson, where his WBA and IBF light-welterweight straps will be on the line. If successful, he then plans to move up to welterweight in 2012.

It is expected that Khan would require one bout at 147lbs in order to prepare correctly for Mayweather, who has not been beaten in his entire career. A showdown between the two pugilists would represent one of the biggest boxing events of the last decade, and Khan claims an agreement is closer than ever.

"Talks have already taken place and Mayweather has agreed to f!ght me," Khan told Sky Sports News. "But we can't look too far ahead because we've got Lamont Peterson and then I want to move up to 147[lbs] and have one f!ght at that weight.

"Talks have been [happening], Mayweather is keen to take the f!ght on, it'll be a huge f!ght. It's a timing game. It's the time now where a young, hungry f!ghter comes up and takes the older, experienced guy out."

Khan also confessed that he wants to teach Mayweather a lesson in respect. In the American's most recent f!ght, Mayweather knocked out Victor Ortiz when the challenger was not looking, and then he told veteran TV presenter Larry Merchant that he should be sacked.

"I want to go up there and clean up the division," Khan said. "Mayweather talks a lot of trash, he disrespects his f!ghters and disrespects presenters.

"I'd never do that. I'm a humble guy. Boxing teaches you discipline and he should be a disciplined f!ghter. He should be the face of boxing in a good way, not a bad way."

[pic - click to view]

Floyd Mayweather Jnr has agreed to f!ght me - Amir Khan | Boxing News | ESPN.co.uk

Mayweather takes on Khan...then hopefully Pacquiao. image

84 comments for "Amir Khan: Floyd Mayweather has agreed to fight me"

6 years ago '09        #2
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,141 | Props total: 22588 22588
really? 2 f!ghts before money? by then i'd want to already see a mayweather pacquaio showdown. and then if amir wants next after pacman goes down then i guess that's cool but that's gonna be a lackluster after f!ght
 6 years ago '04        #3
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Amir's gotta move up in weight, and he will probably take a fairly easy f!ght within (hopefully) a quick time period. Floyd probably won't f!ght anyone before this, so logically this f!ght should happen within 9-12 months at most.
 6 years ago '06        #4
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,915 | Props total: 25864 25864
duck duck goose
 6 years ago '05        #5
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
easy work for money mayweather
 6 years ago '05        #6
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
if they f!ght next year or so its going to be good
 6 years ago '10        #7
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
amir isn't fast enough lol
 6 years ago '08        #8
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,120 | Props total: 224 224
I hate to be that "that guy" but Amir Khan and Manny have the same trainers right? If Khan is agreeing to a f!ght with Mayweather it's evident that he has agreed to the blood testing right? So why does Freddie Roach have no problem with Khan taking the test but has so many with Manny taking them? Don't mean to stir up this tired a.ss conversation I'm just asking a valid question.
 6 years ago '07        #9
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
line em up

Khan must kno tho if he makes any mistakes he has to pay
 10-04-2011, 07:02 PM         #10
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7th round ko. Easy work
 6 years ago '05        #11
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
.fu*k that the only f!ght that needs to happen is floyd vs manny...wut up w.ith this bullshyt.
 6 years ago '06        #12
jj01 
space
space
$44,978 | Props total: 4694 4694
khan has a better chance than pacroid does.
 10-04-2011, 07:29 PM         #13
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
khan has a better chance than pacroid does.
Nah both them easy work for Money but at least Pac got a slight chance in a fluke KO.
 10-04-2011, 08:09 PM         #14
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I hate to be that "that guy" but Amir Khan and Manny have the same trainers right? If Khan is agreeing to a f!ght with Mayweather it's evident that he has agreed to the blood testing right? So why does Freddie Roach have no problem with Khan taking the test but has so many with Manny taking them? Don't mean to stir up this tired a.ss conversation I'm just asking a valid question.
What does Freddy Roach have to do with anything? He's just a trainer. Not a promoter. Not a handler. Not a advisor.

Amir Khan gets this f!ght because he's under Golden Boy. Oscar is just feeding Floyd all of his welterweights, and they all comply for the pay day.
 6 years ago '09        #15
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
So, Khan is f!ghting in December then again probably in April or May which means we wont see him and Floyd until a year from now at the earliest. So, what is the pus*y Floyd going to be doing in that time? He can only f!ght Pacquiao or the rematch with Victoria that he is blasting on the social networks.

Please dont tell me that he's going to sit back and wait a year to f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #16
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
just as the man above said Freddie doesn't call any shots he likes the think he does so he runs his mouth but he doesn't
 6 years ago '05        #17
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
I like wwhat Floyds doin there... handing out losses to undefeated young beasts, and beating the top of the playing field to set up the ulitimate payday against Wac-Man

6 years ago '05        #18
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10718 10718
Kahn is dying for two things..

1.) Get his a.ss Beat

2.) His biggest Payday in return
 6 years ago '05        #19
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
whoops, i guess Khan already has a loss, but he's still young and raw.. he finna learn a lesson if he take this f!ght with the boss
 6 years ago '10        #20
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$513 | Props total: 552 552
amir better keep his mouth shut or his gonna get what he asked for, i wonder why amir will take the TESS but manny wont lol.......TAKE THE TESS
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy