Final Numbers Are In: Cole World 217K

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2011, 09:18 PM         #61
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album was still trash
 6 years ago '05        #62
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Who does Jay really push anywaybesides himself and Kanye I guess since the WTT thing? He didn't push Lupe, do people forget that he executive produced that? Jay has always said he wants artists to survive by themselves in the industry without needing to look to him constantly and Cole just did that. Better Cole did it this way than having Jay-Z push him and then not support him on his next album and have that flop because Cole doesn't know what the fu*k to do by himself. Props to cole, the pricing of the CD probably played a part in this as well. I got it for 7.99 at HMV which is a great deal.
 6 years ago '04        #63
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,301 | Props total: 11323 11323
 1LynguisticMind said:
If jay wasnt such an attention whoring f*ggot he could have helped cole do DOUBLE what he did.

217 is great numbers Cole Won.

But if Jay Spent as half as much time and effort marketing HIS artist as he does himself Cole could have done well over 500k
this n*gga stay hating

but if jay what? dude shutup and watch greatness
 10-04-2011, 09:23 PM         #64
Stauffer05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worrrrd!!!! good looks to cole good for him man needed some good exposure hes a type monster #noughsaid
 10-04-2011, 09:24 PM         #65
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this worldwide or just US? cause i know cole got a lot of fans overseas too

either way, good for cole and good for hip hop, did more than all these radio single sellouts :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #66
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,827 | Props total: 20632 20632
 Blue Dream said:
n*ggas think I'm done handing out Ls? Hell nah, just got another shipment in for the haters

[pic - click to view]

Got a sparkly L for you my n*gga, little bling bling on this one.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You won the special edition dancing L my n*gga:
[pic - click to view]

Oh my god...lmfaoooo I was thinking about upping old threads & really goin in but god damn. You ruthless lol
 10-04-2011, 09:27 PM         #67
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he did sell more than my dude lupe. congrats

but he has yet to keep me awake
 6 years ago '04        #68
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 D.S.O.M. said:
Complex: With the industry the way it is, it seems everyone's been getting 360 deals. Is that what you got?

J. Cole: Yeah, it's a 360 deal. Which is a bi*ch, but it is necessary.

Complex: Why is it necessary for you? Can you tell us about it?

J. Cole: Basically, 360 deals mean the label gets a piece of everything. Back in the days, it was sacred that a label could not touch your show money. Worst things worst, if a label wasn't putting you out, you could always eat off your show money, your merchandising, anything that your name is on, they couldn't touch. But now that albums aren't selling, labels need a way to make money, cause they're losing money.

Complex: Right.

J. Cole: So how do they do that? Now they get a cut of their artists show money, they get a cut of their artists merchandising, some labels, not mine, get a cut of their artists publishing, that's a big no no. I'm not getting r*ped, but it's a 360 deal. On the other hand you want that because if I'm an artist on Def Jam, and my album didn't sell that well, back in the day a label was so quick to shelf you. So quick to be like, fu*k you, n*gga, we can't make any money off you no more, your album cost too much, blah blah. But now if he had a 360 deal, the label will say, Aight let's at least throw him on tour, let's at least make money off them like that. And now you're eating and the labels eating. And everyone's happy.

made a good point.... publishing >>>>>>
 10-04-2011, 09:28 PM         #69
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
is this worldwide or just US? cause i know cole got a lot of fans overseas too

either way, good for cole and good for hip hop, did more than all these radio single sellouts :dancingcool:
Really is, im surprised he sold this much....

had to support cole, good for hip hop for sure.

and the south won.
 6 years ago '11        #70
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 Blue Dream said:
n*ggas think I'm done handing out Ls? Hell nah, just got another shipment in for the haters

[pic - click to view]

Got a sparkly L for you my n*gga, little bling bling on this one.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You won the special edition dancing L my n*gga:
[pic - click to view]

I didnt expect these numbers but I was expecting a dope album...he delivered on the album...dudes at my job hating on j. cole album...talkin about his album not dropping and he doesnt have a good single and etc...yet I told them Cole will come through...now these niccas have nothing to say now..im sure they would have said something if the album flopped tho...but they cant
 10-04-2011, 09:33 PM         #71
Bladelecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
COLE k!llIN EM HE STILL WACK BUT STILL
 6 years ago '10        #72
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
 DaDirtiest said:
I was at a painful spot the other night and they were showing some video channel from Canada and there was a J Cole video where the whole last 2 minutes there wasn't a single original line that came out of his mouth. He'd jacked some girls hip hop chorus from like 92, I'm thinkin it was some salt n pepa sh*t, but I won't punish myself to go listen to his album to try to identify it. Long story short, the track I heard was completely unoriginal and of course women like his sh*t if he's just recycling girly hip hop from the early nineties. I could take a queen latifah track and re-do it and all the fat black bi*ches will love it too.

Like who wouldn't be doing the running man to Lets Talk About s3x 2011 ft. Salt n Pepa sampled on the chorus?
somebody mad

but i didn't think he's do these, i thought maybe 100k and 120k if he lucky. but when i heard the project numbers in the beginning of the week i was like and now that its official it go me like

dudes album is great and top 3 of the year, maybe even top 2.

just outta curiousity, how much did drake do on his 1st album his 1st week? i'm sure he did more since he was all over the radio and sh*t, but just curious.
 6 years ago '06        #73
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,608 | Props total: 8532 8532
props to him without a smash record too.
 6 years ago '10        #74
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,827 | Props total: 20632 20632
 DaDirtiest said:
I was at a painful spot the other night and they were showing some video channel from Canada and there was a J Cole video where the whole last 2 minutes there wasn't a single original line that came out of his mouth. He'd jacked some girls hip hop chorus from like 92, I'm thinkin it was some salt n pepa sh*t, but I won't punish myself to go listen to his album to try to identify it. Long story short, the track I heard was completely unoriginal and of course women like his sh*t if he's just recycling girly hip hop from the early nineties. I could take a queen latifah track and re-do it and all the fat black bi*ches will love it too.

Like who wouldn't be doing the running man to Lets Talk About s3x 2011 ft. Salt n Pepa sampled on the chorus?
what?
 6 years ago '11        #75
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,535 | Props total: 235 235
Congrats homie.
 6 years ago '05        #76
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
The boxden haters lose again
 6 years ago '04        #77
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6373 6373
 DaDirtiest said:

you mean the single thats barley in the top 100. ok
 6 years ago '08        #78
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12451 12451
Cole keeps winning.

BX looks stupid as fu*k

where taht drake d!ckrider at???

4th Q of 2012 right??

6 years ago '04        #79
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,024 | Props total: 2966 2966
jay won .. cole sellin albums while he's piping beyonce out
 10-04-2011, 09:52 PM         #80
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for cole
but its kinda sad to see heads care more about the sales than the quality of the music
but damn adele doing Micheal jackson numbers
10 million sold based on 21 alone that what we need to congratulating that adele's music is selling more than the katy perrys and lady gagas
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy