Its Official IPhone 4S Revealed (Icloud,Ipod,etc)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
i was for once in my life expecting a good product from apple in the iphone5 and this sh*t is a let down.

at least now i can solidly get the nexus prime.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 Samac said:
......why is everybody acting like they committed sone crime this time, seems like they are just continuing on the path they already laid out.
Cuz people have grown tired of this nickel n dime sh*t. Even the Apple fanboys I know are scoffing at this.
 10-05-2011, 01:24 AM         #83
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone one talkin about same phone like all the iPhones arent all the same with just minor tweaks
Apple Stans lost
 10-05-2011, 01:35 AM         #84
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
Everyone one talkin about same phone like all the iPhones arent all the same with just minor tweaks
Apple Stans lost
So the iPhone 4 didn't add a front facing Camera and a faster processor?
 6 years ago '05        #85
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Seems like most people have short term memory

Very rarely does Apple ever make huge leaps between products and when they do they ride the new design for a while before changing

Iphone was same exact design for 2g, 3g, and 3gs before they decided to switch it up

Heck look at other Apple products

Macbook Pro got the aluminum unibody in 08 and every year since then every upgrade has been in specs but the aluminum unibody has stayed the same

fu*kin Ipod Classic for goodness sake was basically the same thing and they just kept making small upgrades like adding color or new screen.

Apple has always been known as a company making small changes to their products which is why when they actually do switch it up people go crazy

And also in regards to 4g that was common sense that the new Iphone wouldn't have it

4G won't happen until every service provider has it. Otherwise they'd be making a tier system and basically sh*tting on 2 sets of customers.

Seriously if they released a 4G LTE phone then what do they tell ATT users?? Sorry but you will have to wait while ATT sets up a 4g network??

And what about Sprint users??

There was no way a 4G Wimax phone was dropping since Sprint already basically neglected their Wimax network and is trying to start switching their towers to LTE
 6 years ago '04        #86
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
did they add flash?
 10-05-2011, 07:23 AM         #87
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are already sh*tting on two sets of customers by offering HSPA+ on AT&T.. Sprint and Verizon can't runt that lol
 6 years ago '11        #88
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 Scoop said:
i was for once in my life expecting a good product from apple in the iphone5 and this sh*t is a let down.

at least now i can solidly get the nexus prime.
Eh right quick? I know you be knowin your sh*t Scoop. Why is the Prime better than the GSII?

I like how the GSII is absent from this graphic
 6 years ago '11        #89
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
im happy, my iphone4 still good, it can hold for another year, if they dropped the 5 now i woulda felt like a loser cuz i cant buy it right now

but next year im balling out
 6 years ago '04        #90
ShankD 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 3 3
 7Wounds said:
Eh right quick? I know you be knowin your sh*t Scoop. Why is the Prime better than the GSII?
There's no solid specs yet (I think they're announcing it next Tuesday) but the rumored stuff is

Better resolution
Faster dual-core Exynos processor (1.5Ghz vs 1.2Ghz)
Latest version of android (4.0?)
The phone MIGHT not have any physical buttons on the face, they would all be on-screen software buttons, with the exception of power/volume buttons.
 6 years ago '04        #91
ShankD 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 3 3
 PTC said:
A little let down but I can't honestly say I expected an iPhone 5, the release date is just out of the general schedule.

I think this plan works if Apple releases the iPhone 5 with a bigger screen next year (June as always)... and the specs on that phone blows out all these other phones.

With that, this phone would drop to $99 and the iPhone 4 could be free...

Now imagine that.
So, after 15 months of wait for the 4S, you think they're gonna fast track the process to 8 months and release another phone well outside of most consumers upgrade eligibility? a.ssuming a decent amount of people go buy the 4S, if a 5 came out less than a year later that would be out of the general schedule. They waited an entire year between the 3GS and the 4.
 6 years ago '11        #92
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 ShankD said:
There's no solid specs yet (I think they're announcing it next Tuesday) but the rumored stuff is

Better resolution
Faster dual-core Exynos processor (1.5Ghz vs 1.2Ghz)
Latest version of android (4.0?)
The phone MIGHT not have any physical buttons on the face, they would all be on-screen software buttons, with the exception of power/volume buttons.

......... ... I'm intrigued ...

So I guess this would be a 2012 phone?
 6 years ago '08        #93
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,527 | Props total: 17144 17144
Sounds like a small gap before Iphone 5
 6 years ago '07        #94
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8812 8812
Everybody shoulda known when they read 4s that it was only gonna be minor upgrades. Nothing getting to hyped about. They do the same with every model iPhone. When they release the 5 they probably gonna release a upgraded 5 the next year then do the 6 the year after.

That's how apple do and they not gonna stop cause people go out and buy every single model that comes out. I'm good with my iPhone 4 till the 5 comes out. No complaints from me.
 6 years ago '05        #95
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Andhily said:
OfficiallyIce Ice
sh*t lets you tweet photos straight from the photos app...comes up on ya timeline as "via Photos on iOS" fu*kIN SWAG

its amazing reading this dudes tweets he thinks everything in ios5 is fu*king revolutionary
again, androids had the share button (which does that and WAY more) for 2 years, for those keeping score at home
 6 years ago '10        #96
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,882 | Props total: 21 21
ITS GONNA FOLLOW THE SAME MODEL AS USUAL...3..3gs...4...4s...5....5s and so on

keep the 4, download the upgrade ios and wait for the ip5 to come out when they actually do some structural changes. thats my plan atleast!
 10-05-2011, 11:12 AM         #97
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where can i watch the video t othe keynote
 10-05-2011, 11:14 AM         #98
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
ITS GONNA FOLLOW THE SAME MODEL AS USUAL...3..3gs...4...4s...5....5s and so on

keep the 4, download the upgrade ios and wait for the ip5 to come out when they actually do some structural changes. thats my plan atleast!
yeah im going tomorrow to cop a regular 16 g 4 and just upgrade to the 4s software and wait for the 5 later on in the year ftw im kinda happy about thi scuz i wasnt ready to drop a stack on a expensive a.ss iphone 5.... im renewing my contract with virgin mobile and getting the 4 for only 99 :)
 6 years ago '04        #99
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4396 4396
 Andhily said:
OfficiallyIce Ice
sh*t lets you tweet photos straight from the photos app...comes up on ya timeline as "via Photos on iOS" fu*kIN SWAG

its amazing reading this dudes tweets he thinks everything in ios5 is fu*king revolutionary
who is OfficiallyIce Ice? Somebody should respond lol... I feel bad for him
 6 years ago '10        #100
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,882 | Props total: 21 21
 wanderful1 said:
yeah im going tomorrow to cop a regular 16 g 4 and just upgrade to the 4s software and wait for the 5 later on in the year ftw im kinda happy about thi scuz i wasnt ready to drop a stack on a expensive a.ss iphone 5.... im renewing my contract with virgin mobile and getting the 4 for only 99 :)
yea i usually buy the newest one, use it for a while and then sell it on craigslist with a good profit and then go buy the newest one that comes out but im gonna hold off this time cause its really not even worth the hastle.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy