Fox Threatens End of 'Simpsons' if Voice Actors Don't Accept 45% Pay Cut

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 Tha_Kid_Ace said:
fu*k It Bring Back Duckman The Show That Family Guy Belatedly Ripped Off Joke And Content Wise Now That Was A CLASSIC
lol props that show was great too.
 10-05-2011, 11:15 AM         #82
reyes310 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FOX punk a.ss increased their pay by 45% and now wants to cut that, fu*k FOX! they should stop being Greedy
 6 years ago '05        #83
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
damn thats some shiesty sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #84
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
I'm sure theres some nicca out there right now eating some apple jacks. And he can do a dead on Bart Simpson....they will find that nicca and they will sign him.
 6 years ago '07        #85
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
 JosephDoom said:
Naruto mah n*gga
ladies n gentlemen we gotta motha fu*kin fan here lol but good sh*t. I forgot all about that show n im a fiend for it lol
 6 years ago '08        #86
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
45%?!?!? where they do that at

Dude said let them get older? fu*k outta here

Simpsons fell off after who shot mr.burns
 6 years ago '04        #87
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 knotmydayever said:
GREED....Fox has made billions off this show...GREED...
Exactly. These muthafukkas don't wanna keep dropping off that loot when they don't know when the series will end. They shoulda thought about that before they renewd the contracts last time lol.
 6 years ago '07        #88
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19986 19986
lol and the sad part about this is, FOX found out they will make around $740 million in syndication rights, which would only happen if the show is canceled. So now they have even more leverage, I bet now these guys take the pay cuts.
 10-05-2011, 05:33 PM         #89
pupdog396 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so homer gonna start speaking spanish now
 6 years ago '04        #90
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 pupdog396 said:
so homer gonna start speaking spanish now
I see what you did there.
 6 years ago '04        #91
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
 DesertEagle said:
45% pay cut?

Where EXACTLY is that done at?
Delta Airlines did it to my homie who is a pilot. Dude went from making 160k to 90k. His whole lifestyle changed. You know Delta is still making mad loot with all the baggage fees they charge now.......
 6 years ago '07        #92
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19986 19986
 bigtrevdogg said:
Delta Airlines did it to my homie who is a pilot. Dude went from making 160k to 90k. His whole lifestyle changed. You know Delta is still making mad loot with all the baggage fees they charge now.......
Delta fu*ks over its pilots as do most companies in the airline industry.
 6 years ago '04        #93
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Crookz said:
been watchin the simpsons since i was 5... i remember when it aired on wednesdays... as a fan who's been watchin for the majority of my life alll i can say is end it and syndicate it already.

this show has gone from blue collar/dysfunctional family based humor to trying to cater to the liberal elitist/hipster

someone like me who has grown up on this show can still follow the jokes but new viewers or the less educated would rather watch crap like family guy buecause they can't keep up with all the jokes like they woulda been able to in the mid 90's
...I've been hearing people say that the show isn't as funny as it used to be for years now, but never knew what they meant. If the change is as big as you say, then I don't blame people for complaining, even if I still find the show funny at times (Though there was a remark about black people and Obama in a recent episode that was stupid and pointless to say, even if one of the current writers is a House Negro)

silverhaze said:
i was talking to my friend the other day about the simpsons and i said to him they should do something to switch it up. i was thinking they could have a show called springfield and it incorporates all of the characters from the show and not just the simpsons family.
...You mean kinda like this?:

Wiki said:
"22 Short Films About Springfield" is the twenty-first episode of The Simpsons' seventh season, which originally aired on April 14, 1996...The episode looks into the lives of other Springfield residents in a series of linked stories and originated from the end segment of the earlier episode "The Front". The episode is a loose parody of Pulp Fiction, which gave the staff the idea of a possible spin-off from The Simpsons.
...Makes sense to me, especially when you consider how much they've fleshed even the most minor/background characters over the years
 6 years ago '11        #94
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Simpsons = GOAT cartoon

fu*k family guy, american dad, and the cleveland & fu*k seth macfarlane.

They should change the formula back & put it on adult swim. Then bring the Boondocks back.
 6 years ago '04        #95
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Simpsons = GOAT cartoon

fu*k family guy, american dad, and the cleveland & fu*k seth macfarlane.

They should change the formula back & put it on adult swim. Then bring the Boondocks back.
...I agree. Family Guy and American Dad are hit or miss, and I've been saying The Cleveland Show was nothing more than an excuse for Macfarlane to make a bunch of lame jokes about blacks since it first aired.

As for The Boondocks, it was confirmed to be returning for another season (Though, considering how long it takes them to finish the episodes, the sh!t probably won't be out until next year at the earliest)...
 6 years ago '04        #96
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 Gho5t said:
I've always wanted to watch a cartoon where the characters actually age. I think its a dope concept.
Dragon Ball is one long series and the time skip thing worked for it.........DB started with Goku as a kid then went to Goku as an adult in DBZ (then DBGT everyone aged alot...poor krillin).... and also more recently Naruto did the same thing.

not saying it would work for the simpsons tho....
 6 years ago '04        #97
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 ramzx22 said:
Dragon Ball is one long series and the time skip thing worked for it.........DB started with Goku as a kid then went to Goku as an adult in DBZ (then DBGT everyone aged alot...poor krillin).... and also more recently Naruto did the same thing.

not saying it would work for the simpsons tho....
why do ppl keep bringin up anime? sh*t is completely different from american shows
 10-06-2011, 04:39 PM         #98
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
n*ggas still check for the Simpsons?
4 real...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy