Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card.

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2011, 06:45 PM         #161
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect Khaled at the end of the day, because I wasn't born in Miami, but I used to live there and still visit regularly, but everyone wants a part of the city.

Does Khaled even live in Dade County? Last time I checked he said he was living in Miramar. And Rick Ross said he lived in Davie and then he move to Boca Raton.

Here's Khaled saying he lives in Miramar:

[video - click to view]

10-07-2011, 11:08 AM         #162
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zCapo said:
He worried about other Grown Men.... He need to worry about his kids.... Priorities n*gga !!!!!

the ether......
 6 years ago '10        #163
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 tupacnasfan said:
But sadly, Uncle Luke might be kicking khaled out.
But sadly, your a fu*kin retard stfu f*g
 6 years ago '07        #164
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16215 16215
 UF4Soldier said:

[pic - click to view]

Uncle Luke, the man whose b00ty-shaking madness once made the U.S. Supreme Court stand up for free speech, gets as nasty as he wants to be for Miami New Times. This week, Luke doesn't like how Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled use Miami but don't give back to the Magic City.

I've got a message for Lil Wayne, his Cash Money Brothers, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all the rappers from other parts of the country who now live in Miami. I'm tired of seeing these cats using up our beaches, soaking up our sunshine, taking over the nightclubs, and sleeping with our women without investing anything into the community. I want to know when Lil Wayne is going to do more than show up courtside at the American Airlines Arena. Hell, it's not like he paid for them anyway. You know he got comped.

This free loading and mooching of my city has got to stop. There used to be a day when out of town rappers were scared to throw their weight around Miami. It didn't matter if they were coming from New York or Los Angeles, they knew better than to act like they owned this mother fu*ker.

Artists knew better than to come to Miami and disrespect us.But now folks in Miami's entertainment industry have gone soft, turning into a bunch of groupies just because they want to say they drank Rozay with the Cash Money crew.

Just cause Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled are from New Orleans doesn't mean they don't have to be a part of the community. They're getting rich under fun and sun. They rap in their songs about King of Diamonds and LIV nightclub, where Lil Wayne was partying it up with Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks after they beat the Miami Heat for the NBA championship.

What kind of sell-out move is that? I want to see Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all their boys start doing more for Miami. I want to see them doing fundraisers to help youth sports and after school programs. I want to see them at FCAT rallies. I want to see them do like Pitbull who works closely with the Kiwanis Club in Little Havana and DJ Irie who puts on a charity weekend for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

I'm giving them a deadline. They got until January 1. If I don't see them giving back to the Magic City, I'm gonna have their Miami cards revoked. They won't be getting into any more nightclubs. They won't be able to go near our women. And Lil Wayne is gonna have to find floor seats for New Orleans Hornets home games because he won't be allowed inside the Triple A.

thats what you get for lettin rick ross continue fakin the funk...and for lettin people divide things like east coast and south..cause they think miami is part of the south so they feel entitled...also in the age of cosign everything.. this further allows people to go to your town and act like its cool because some miami rapper/dj has cosigned them
 6 years ago '04        #165
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
SMH at this uncle luke guy. Wayne and birdman /cashmoney foundation, give away over 300,000 turkeys every thanksgiving to New Orleans residents. Yes this isn't miami, but them n*ggaz are as human as you and me, and do more for people than most of us can say we have. Its not about where u're giving back to, but as long as you play your part, it should not matter. They may not be helping miami people, but they do help people in general, and that is what counts.

Last edited by aerokid240; 10-07-2011 at 01:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #166
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
I can see both sides.....
 6 years ago '04        #167
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
damn that man said no more clubbing or floor seats at the Heat games
 01-10-2012, 12:42 PM         #168
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm giving them a deadline. They got until January 1. If I don't see them giving back to the Magic City, I'm gonna have their Miami cards revoked. They won't be getting into any more nightclubs. They won't be able to go near our women. And Lil Wayne is gonna have to find floor seats for New Orleans Hornets home games because he won't be allowed inside the Triple A.

whats da date today brehs? any of yall heard from Uncle Luther lately?

"tell Uncle Luke i'm out in Miami too. clubbin hard fu*kin women there aint much to do"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy