Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
75 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$10,102 | Props total: 8235 8235
meanwhile, the mayor of miami wonders who the fu*k uncle luke is
 10-05-2011, 10:56 AM         #142
JonnieDrama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga sounds salty to me. Why hate? it aint tricking if you got it.
 7 years ago '04        #143
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$24,746 | Props total: 13737 13737
i been feeling like this forever.
 7 years ago '07        #144
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3229 3229
I feel what he's saying, but grandpa luke needs to stop it w/the empty a.ss threats..you know damn well that old a.ss n*gga doesn't have the power to stop some of the richest and biggest names in hip hop from doing what they want in miami...this guy is such a joke
 7 years ago '10        #145
dhard326 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 1 1
Hey it is what it is....Uncle Luke just wanna see them n*ggas do somethin for the community. He not hatin he just being extra passionate lol....We'll see if he actually got pull like that to enforce his words
 7 years ago '10        #146
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,263 | Props total: 1496 1496

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #147
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 182 182
The entire state of florida is a vacation spot fu*k the entire state
 10-05-2011, 01:16 PM         #148
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:
The entire state of florida is a vacation spot fu*k the entire state

Thread about to turn into a "fu*k your state, my state is better" thread. You know Florida is in the top 3 when it comes to states. These other states are all depressing.
 7 years ago '10        #149
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 182 182
 Sam Rothstein said:
Thread about to turn into a "fu*k your state, my state is better" thread. You know Florida is in the top 3 when it comes to states. These other states are all depressing.
Because it's full of retiree's who are on the brink of death...They livin it up on the beaches of florida before they croak sounds good to me

Not sayin another state is better but florida is a racist old white people state with a dash of minorities.
 7 years ago '05        #150
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
 RedLight said:
noone is saying anything ignorant... see the problem is you just got shut down because you thought i didn't come from the same hoods you were referring to.

I'm not stupid, i know exactly what goes on. I am fully aware that the education system in the ghettos is NOT the same system in much better areas, and most of the kids are set up to fail.

You know what else i'm aware of? i am aware that our people COMPLAIN more than they DO. Our people love to sit there and point fingers but are not willing to go through the sacrifices to pull themselves out of fu*ked up situations. Everyone wants money, everyone wants a handout, everyone is sitting waiting for superman to come save them but until you acknowledge that the only superman that's coming to save you is the one in the mirror you will forever be pointing fingers and blaming the "system" for your misery.

Stop bi*ching and complaining, you are not living in a third world country where THOSE kids have nothing to look up to and really need someone to save em.

You should be grateful you have access to the internet to even post that sh*t up.

:applause:
 7 years ago '06        #151
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 3 3
 Space 2020 said:
Because it's full of retiree's who are on the brink of death...They livin it up on the beaches of florida before they croak sounds good to me

Not sayin another state is better but florida is a racist old white people state with a dash of minorities.
Go somewhere with that bullsh*t. First off it really aint that many racist down here unless you talkin bout the northern part of Florida because that sh*t still look like Georgia. We one of the most racially diverse spots next to New York, its segregated as fu*k though.

Most of the old folk are in retirement homes or retirement neighborhoods you barely see em. The heat is too much for them to vibe at the beach, its not like you'll catch em on Las Olas or South Beach late night. You can catch em gamblin at the hardrock during the day but thats about it. They day birds, we bout that night life down here and I guarantee you I can take you to more than a couple places you wouldnt walk around at night.

That dash of minorities is a joke though. Try gettin a good job in Dade with out knowin espanol and see how that work out. Its damn near more local spanish tv stations than we got english.
 7 years ago '10        #152
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
who is this dude tupacnasfan? he on every page of this thread talkin like he know miami.

this n*gga got like 30 posts in this thread just talkin out his a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #153
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Excuse me, jackass, I've been to miami, florida for years and you outta be a shame of yourself as*hole!
just cuz you been to miami dont mean you know more than the ppl in this thread that were actually born and raised in miami

and we obviously know more than you
 7 years ago '10        #154
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Then you can fu*k off!
how old are you 14?
 7 years ago '04        #155
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,655 | Props total: 15378 15378
Lol @ someone who doesn't take care of their kids, talking about the actions of other grown men.
 7 years ago '05        #156
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
its funny how these rappers think they own some city just cuz they were born in it..please uncle luke aint shyt in that city............

thats basically a foreign country. and f.uck outta here...and they dont need to give back to that city.
 10-05-2011, 04:09 PM         #157
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cmon son. All the mentioned n*ggas will be in clubs and courtside at Miami games next year and everyone in this fu*king thread knows goddamn well its true. Big words, those words may even have some truth in them, but this threat is empty.

This n*gga cant, and aint gonna do sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #158
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 685 685
:laughing0: Stop it Luke, stop it.
 7 years ago '10        #159
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.
give it a rest f*ggit
 10-06-2011, 05:45 PM         #160
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect Khaled at the end of the day, because I wasn't born in Miami, but I used to live there and still visit regularly, but everyone wants a part of the city.

Does Khaled even live in Dade County? Last time I checked he said he was living in Miramar. And Rick Ross said he lived in Davie and then he move to Boca Raton.

Here's Khaled saying he lives in Miramar:

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago