Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card.

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2011, 02:01 AM         #121
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smooth Brother said:
Sound like sumn a jealous hoe would do.
yeah that sh*t actually happened for real!!!...n*ggas was hating on wayne when he was beasting with all his feature and k!lling everything during the suffix, dedication 2 and lil weezzyana era...dem zoes couldnt stand that sh*t...they had wayne and baby even dishing out money!!!...but that sh*t eventually came to stop become wayne became soo big(Pause) they couldnt fu*k with him like dat anymore !
 10-05-2011, 02:04 AM         #122
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miamishank said:
Def did not sign berg lmao
#1 i went to school with berg (Miami Norland Senior high), #2 they did sign berg because he was apart of trick daddy's dunk riders and still is which Cash Money signed at some point but then later dropped them from the label
 6 years ago '10        #123
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 kc10785 said:
Am Im the only person in here hoping Wayne, Diddy, and khaled don't do anything tell January 1st I mean not even give out a turkey on Thanksgiving just to see how much pull Luke really got?
 6 years ago '11        #124
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 zCapo said:
Dem n*ggas make it rain in King of Diamonds.... WTF is wrong wit Luke soft a.ss...

They put them Miami wh0ores through college
In the words of the great Floyd Mayweather Jr. "Even when I make it rain in the club Im giving back to the community"
 10-05-2011, 02:40 AM         #125
pupdog396 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

now that means alot luke we scared now no clubs no women ok
 6 years ago '09        #126
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Them Money Trains Aint Donating sh*t!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #127
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 sabret00the said:
Bar the eldest, them kids is ugly, I'd choose other kids over my ugly kids too.
hell naw
 6 years ago '04        #128
dirtysouth79 
space
space
space
$1,247 | Props total: 5 5
real sh*t, a lot of fake claimiing going on. only a couple of real n*ggaz left
 6 years ago '04        #129
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
I love how Luke says after Jan 1, these dudes won't be able to fu*k any more Miami women.

1) Stop it Luke. Even if you did have enough influence to keep these guys out of Miami clubs (you don't), you damn sure can't just lay down a general decree to all women of Miami to not fu*k these guys.

2) Nobody goes to Miami to fu*k women from Miami anyway.

I'm all for the actual message here (give back to the city you're claiming to rep now), but the messenger and the delivery are both way off.
 10-05-2011, 09:47 AM         #130
deeps3t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about miami tho all the rich people move ova there and thats it no body does sh*t for that city why lil wyane and diddy got to
 6 years ago '04        #131
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
 Millerionaire87 said:
bout time what??? someone said something??you know its a difference between saying and doing right???

and are you even from miami dog??
sorta off topic but damn u ALWAYS quick to suck a cash money d!ck.
 6 years ago '08        #132
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 5812 5812
 Phicmagic said:
So stopping multimillionaires who are shopping in your city, renting the most expensive condos/mansions, renting out entire floors in some of the most expensive hotels in the country....Filling up venues with paying patrons so that those who thrive off Miamis nightlife economy are making major amounts of cash.....Bringing MORE celebs, party goers, vacationers, concert goers, and blah blah blah to your town isnt helping?

Im actually a Lil Wayne, Cash Money, Young Money hater...Diddys hilarious...but yeah fu*k all them n*ggas...but I say this...He has to be the dumbest motherfu*ker on earth.

If Diddy came down, dropped 200K in your clubs/stores in one weekend....PEOPLE Eat...You stop him from coming and THEY DONT EAT lol....What kinda sense does this make?!

I dont see Andre 3k storming around Decatur cause of all the n*ggas who moved to ATL
The thing is that most of the money you are talking about is benefiting the residents and area of south beach. There is more to miami than the island. Once you cross that bridge and head to the west side of miami you will see there is a lot of poverty going on. Miami is actually one of the poorest cities in the country even though they have such a vaunted nightlife.

I think what Luke was trying to say that since a lot of these rappers live here. Could they at least help out with the local economy. I know one man doesn't have the right to tell another man how to spend his money; but when you see these guys throwing away stacks in LIV and KOD it makes you imagine what else could be done with that money. Them opening up some kind of store/restaurant/club/etc >>>> giving some stripper cocaine money.

sh*t Rick Ross doesnt have nearly as much money as Diddy, Baby, or Wayne and at least he's opened up a few businesses to provide jobs for the average man. Lebron opening up businesses too and he just moved here.
 10-05-2011, 10:38 AM         #133
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luke seems jealous to me. Rick Ross has his annual event in the park, I've met/seen Khaled doing events with 99 Jamz. There are a lot of homeless people, but a lot of people in America wish their city looked as good as Miami. These other cities just look disgusting.
 6 years ago '06        #134
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 miamishank said:
Def did not sign berg lmao
What you from the jewish part of Miami Gardens or some sh*t? Laughin to hard to not know what you talkin bout.
 10-05-2011, 10:54 AM         #135
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SMBNYC said:
sorta off topic but damn u ALWAYS quick to suck a cash money d!ck.
how did typing this make you feel!!!????
 10-05-2011, 11:01 AM         #136
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
n*ggas be straight with Khaled I dont know why. He a lame. I met this n*gga 2 times in Dade and both times he was on some scary sh*t. n*gga isnt comfortable in the hood unless he got cameras and security, or he screamin Im so hood in front of a green screen.

Wayne got his Phantom burned up by some zoes when he moved to Dade, why you think they signed Brisco and Iceberg

I met Khaled too, he had his Terror Squad chain on, but he didn't say anything, he looked spooked. He didn't have security. At least he be in the hood, though.
 6 years ago '09        #137
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12350 12350
I guess Luke doesn't give a fu*k about all the billion dollar business owners who have taken up residency in Miami and haven't donated one dime to the community. What about all the high dollar club owners and developers Luke? They getting a pass from you now?

That whole damn city is basically transplants and this n*gga wanna single out a couple punk a.ss rappers and a DJ!

I agree with Luke but spread that venom wider to include all the people leeching off your city dude.
 10-05-2011, 11:11 AM         #138
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess Luke doesn't give a fu*k about all the billion dollar business owners who have taken up residency in Miami and haven't donated one dime to the community. What about all the high dollar club owners and developers Luke? They getting a pass from you now?

That whole damn city is basically transplants and this n*gga wanna single out a couple punk a.ss rappers and a DJ!

I agree with Luke but spread that venom wider to include all the people leeching off your city dude.
preeeeeeeeeeeeeach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my n*gga !
 6 years ago '04        #139
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
I somehow don't think the name "Uncle Luke" really resonates with those types...
 6 years ago '05        #140
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Millerionaire87 said:
if yall think luke got any say down here in miami you are complete fools!!!!!....how the fu*k can luke stop money trains like lil wayne and diddy from living, beaching, partying and etc in miami??? think about it !!!!

dat n*gga bitter as fuuuuck he mad because CASH MONEY came down here and took his spot what he use to do in his "pop dat coochie" days

"Bout time somebody stood up for that city.

Miami n*ggas just let anybody come through and do what they want. "....you one dumb motherfuka i tell ya!!!...how the fu*k can n*ggas stop others from coming to miami?? or any other city bruh?? LUKE, hood n*ggas, or whoeva else dont own Miami at all!!!!!...them n*ggas has millions !!!!!!!!!!...they can go where eva they please to go...i bet they can come to your city and do the same sh*t and no one can stop them !!!!!!!!
I feel dumb as sh*t after reading this
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago