Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card.

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 BastardChild said:
everyone is from the hood on boxden i forgot...

so you think the people in the hood should just stay living in those conditions forever ..no one should help they should just help themselves... you are both fu*kin morons....

things need to change.. enough said...
noone is saying anything ignorant... see the problem is you just got shut down because you thought i didn't come from the same hoods you were referring to.

I'm not stupid, i know exactly what goes on. I am fully aware that the education system in the ghettos is NOT the same system in much better areas, and most of the kids are set up to fail.

You know what else i'm aware of? i am aware that our people COMPLAIN more than they DO. Our people love to sit there and point fingers but are not willing to go through the sacrifices to pull themselves out of fu*ked up situations. Everyone wants money, everyone wants a handout, everyone is sitting waiting for superman to come save them but until you acknowledge that the only superman that's coming to save you is the one in the mirror you will forever be pointing fingers and blaming the "system" for your misery.

Stop bi*ching and complaining, you are not living in a third world country where THOSE kids have nothing to look up to and really need someone to save em.

You should be grateful you have access to the internet to even post that sh*t up.
 6 years ago '04        #102
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
Its America, land of the free right...Luke is on some Sadam sh*t right now.
 6 years ago '08        #103
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,117 | Props total: 220 220
Yall n*ggas talking sh*t but Luke has power in Miami. Back when Luke has the sh*t he did a lot for Miami and them Opalocka, Carol City, Overtown n*ggas havent forgot that sh*t.
 10-04-2011, 08:05 PM         #104
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Khaled and Ross make their presence known, I forgot about Luke at one point. I can't say too much about Wayne, he's in his own world.
 6 years ago '05        #105
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 6446 6446
thankyou LUKE.. make an example of bandwagoners..
 6 years ago '05        #106
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Luke is my boy and all. But hey, Let these cats do what they want to do. It's there money , If they want to run around talking about ( Miami ) It's there freedom of speech. I understand where Luke is coming from. But , There is other people in Miami that should be giving to the community other than the Celebs.

The people that need to be attacked , are the ones walking away freely.
 6 years ago '05        #107
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
We pay mad Taxes out here in Miami. And i want to know why there isn't nothing much being done with it. I see our tax dollars going into true bullsh*t around here.

For real
 6 years ago '07        #108
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,594 | Props total: 1054 1054
luke on his 2pac sh*t. this is something 2pac would say
 6 years ago '05        #109
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
 DVJ78 said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Bout time somebody stood up for that city.

Miami n*ggas just let anybody come through and do what they want.

Dem stars aint in the hoods.
 6 years ago '05        #110
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
"It's 90 degrees on we got to wear our vest"
-50 cent talking about DJ Khaled
 6 years ago '04        #111
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$864 | Props total: 101 101
 Trizz187 said:
i feel what luke is saying he makes sense but honestly does he have that much power that just cause he said there cards revoked it is?...I highly doubt it

Bruh I dont know if you're young or not but that n*gga is bout what he say. I use to party in the "A" at the height of freaknik and all over the states where Luke use to have that tour bus come through. I also partied in Miami then too. Those rap n*ggas were terrified of Luke. Get Luke's double disc cd where he is speaking on a lot of rappers that were hot then. Luke could go anywhere where as other rap n*ggas were limited. Ask Snoop Dogg and the Crips bout Luke. He also tried to intervene to get Pac and Big to cut out their fued. I will say this n*gga does have that weight to push around in Miami.
 6 years ago '07        #112
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,516 | Props total: 56184 56184
Just cause Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled are from New Orleans

I did know his fat a.ss was from the N.O.....
 6 years ago '06        #113
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas be straight with Khaled I dont know why. He a lame. I met this n*gga 2 times in Dade and both times he was on some scary sh*t. n*gga isnt comfortable in the hood unless he got cameras and security, or he screamin Im so hood in front of a green screen.

Wayne got his Phantom burned up by some zoes when he moved to Dade, why you think they signed Brisco and Iceberg
 6 years ago '04        #114
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Southern_Boi said:
n*ggas be straight with Khaled I dont know why. He a lame. I met this n*gga 2 times in Dade and both times he was on some scary sh*t. n*gga isnt comfortable in the hood unless he got cameras and security, or he screamin Im so hood in front of a green screen.

Wayne got his Phantom burned up by some zoes when he moved to Dade, why you think they signed Brisco and Iceberg
Def did not sign berg lmao
 6 years ago '10        #115
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 Southern_Boi said:

Wayne got his Phantom burned up by some zoes when he moved to Dade
, why you think they signed Brisco and Iceberg
Sound like sumn a jealous hoe would do.
 10-04-2011, 11:17 PM         #116
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So stopping multimillionaires who are shopping in your city, renting the most expensive condos/mansions, renting out entire floors in some of the most expensive hotels in the country....Filling up venues with paying patrons so that those who thrive off Miamis nightlife economy are making major amounts of cash.....Bringing MORE celebs, party goers, vacationers, concert goers, and blah blah blah to your town isnt helping?

Im actually a Lil Wayne, Cash Money, Young Money hater...Diddys hilarious...but yeah fu*k all them n*ggas...but I say this...He has to be the dumbest motherfu*ker on earth.

If Diddy came down, dropped 200K in your clubs/stores in one weekend....PEOPLE Eat...You stop him from coming and THEY DONT EAT lol....What kinda sense does this make?!

I dont see Andre 3k storming around Decatur cause of all the n*ggas who moved to ATL
 6 years ago '06        #117
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
Dont forget this guy

6 years ago '08        #118
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
im unsure who contributes what to that city. BUT if luke is correct, then he makes a ton of sense. money and fame gives u a life you wouldnt normally have, but whats it really worth if youre not doing anything meaningful and impactful with it. even brad pitt gave 4 million to the hurricane katrina recovery, which was amazing!
 6 years ago '04        #119
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
Am Im the only person in here hoping Wayne, Diddy, and khaled don't do anything tell January 1st I mean not even give out a turkey on Thanksgiving just to see how much pull Luke really got?
 10-05-2011, 01:47 AM         #120
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do we know what these rappers are doing with their money? how does luke know for sure?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy