Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 wwnuts said:
haha
it just seems like he's crusty because they're snatching up his pusssy.
come to l.a. uncle luke, we still love you, this is all over the place. hoes still outnumber the rappers.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #62
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 BastardChild said:
im sorry but what luke is saying is right...
Luke may have an argument, hes just not the right n*gga to be saying it
 6 years ago '06        #63
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18864 18864
yeah, your fu*king kids are on youtube talkin abt how you neglect them emotionally and financially..

get your dumb a.ss off the fu*kin news/web talkin that dumb sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #64
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6506 6506
 tupacnasfan said:
Because New Orleans went to sh*t when Soulja Silm got k!lled and katrina hit.
that should give them more incentive to try to raise their hometown up a little. im not talking giving the city a million dollars. sh!t even hosting a basketball game for charity would be good enough
 6 years ago '05        #65
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 BastardChild said:
no but when you call a CITY home .. like the people hes talking about do they should give back.. i don't understand the ignorance on boxden.. your either rich and white and not from the hood or stupid... its not only them its every artist who is making decent money.. they should all give back to the community...the government sure dont give a fu*k about the hood so someone has to help....and if everyone pitched in a little.. that would make a difference...
And see that's your dumbass ignorance. Who the fu*k are you to tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do with THEIR money?

Shut the fu*k up and stop worrying about other n*ggas. Worry about yourself. If you're so concerned about people not giving back to the community, then go do something constructive with your life and position yourself to give back to the community. These celebrities don't owe anyone sh*t. They have their own families to take care of.

Tell the 'hood' to get up off their lazy a.sses and go get a fu*king job.
 6 years ago '05        #66
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
And I'm speaking as someone who has donated to several different causes.... I'm just being real. I didn't have to, nor did I feel compelled to. I did it because I wanted to.
 6 years ago '05        #67
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BastardChild said:
your not the brightest star in the sky are you... fake a.ss internet tough guy... you prolly look like clay aiken and get stuffed in your locker at school...why would you not want to give back to the community?....you would be the type to waste your money at strip clubs and platinum fubu and then be broke when your 30 driving a ford pinto down the street into your trailer home..
And you're telling me about ignorance and that's the bullsh*t you come back with? You're a fu*king idiot.

Your bank account is probably empty as fu*k so you have no idea what it's like to be wealthy, but if you ever get there maybe you'll realize.... it's your money that YOU worked hard for, therefore it's up to YOU how you want to spend it.

It's easy to point out the broke n*ggas though. Even on the internet. Sad.
 6 years ago '05        #68
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BastardChild said:
sure... sure you did ... you broke dummy... your type to walk around the mall with a ketchup stain on your v-neck...
I don't see how that's supposed to be funny.... you stay trying to crack jokes in threads but you're the corniest motherfu*ker on this site son. I've never chuckled from any of your nonsense.

6 years ago '05        #69
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BastardChild said:
1st off.. if you didnt grow up the hood .. you know nothing about this so stfu and go eat the sandwhich your mommy is making you for dinner...

2nd of all ... why wouldnt you want to help your community after you made it ...
Your reading comprehension sucks. It's not THEIR community you dumb fu*k.

Luke is basically trying to tax n*ggas for living in "his" (which it's not) city.
 6 years ago '05        #70
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
What Happen to freedom on speech and If these rappers don't wanna give back to their city, that's their right.

Sorry Uncle Luke, you maybe a good person, but you are so wrong here.
Thank you for having common sense.
 6 years ago '05        #71
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BastardChild said:
im not wealthy by any means.. i grew up in a sh*tty neighborhood in a sh*tty house.. i worked my a.ss off to make what i make today which aint sh*t.. and if i ever did make it.. i would give back to where i grew up .. so the kids have something to look forward to ...i would get food back in the day... and feed kids i knew had crack head mothers who didnt give a fu*k about them... i know what thats like.. you dumb fu*ks had everything handed to you and still do you dont know sh*t about the "hood" as much as you fugazi a.ss fu*ks like to act like you do on boxden..
Broke a.ss n*gga.

And just because someone is wealthy doesn't mean they didn't work for it. It doesn't mean it was handed to them. You sound envious son. Envious because you don't have what the next man has. Grow up and learn a little bit about individuality then maybe you'll be ready to have a grown man conversation with me.
 6 years ago '11        #72
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 X-NINE said:
If I'm not mistaken I read Birdman owns the Magnolia Projects now and be lookin out for his folk out there....Wayne not as sure even tho he still be reppin New Orleans everywhere he go
Homeboy, projects are owned by the federal government.

Kids, make sure you stay in school and pay attention
 6 years ago '05        #73
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BastardChild said:
i can tell your a spoiled little bi*ch..
U jelly?

All of my money is in my own name though.
 6 years ago '05        #74
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BastardChild said:
envious.. are you mad because your one of the spoiled bi*ches that i called out...

i dont give a fu*k if i grew up with no money and in a small a.ss house...it made me learn alot and it made me work hard to make good money... im proud of who i am...

your obviously a little ashamed of yourself..
I mean this is Boxden and it's an open discussion.... this is what we do.

But nope, I'm not ashamed at all of anything that has to do with my life. I love everything about myself. I love me. I love all of the people I surround myself with. I don't look down on people, but when you start talking sh*t about what you have no idea about.... yeah, fu*k you.
 6 years ago '05        #75
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BastardChild said:
im glad i wasnt a spoiled child.. they always grow up to be bi*ches..

you should know
I'm 22 years old and I fully support myself so....

brb investing & collecting
 6 years ago '10        #76
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
you dont call paying over 2 mill for a house in miami giving back?? buying cars there??? buying out clubs//bottles///clothes///paying women to fucc them///throwing concerts???? limo service///people coming from all over to miami to spend money in the same places they go??? that is more giving back to miami than buying kids lunch at MANGOS (my fav spot on south beach)
 6 years ago '05        #77
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
BastardChild lemme know if you're ever around this way.... I'll buy you a box of Ramen Noodles fam. Should feed your broke a.ss for a few weeks and you can stack up that food money and use it to pay off some of what you're likely in dept for.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 10-04-2011 at 05:30 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #78
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
trick daddy prolly feel the same way
 6 years ago '05        #79
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 6 years ago '07        #80
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
man colombians run miami EVERYBODY knows that not these fukn clowns they just pretending
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy