Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card.

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
He Really Pulling n*gga's Card On This One...
 6 years ago '07        #22
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,655 | Props total: 6061 6061
This smells like politics &fu*k around he win mayor he prolly could get they cards revoked
 10-04-2011, 03:20 PM         #23
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude sounds jealous.....this is the USA man and its 2011 stop trying to start beef and hate on other nigas shine....old a.ss clown

[pic - click to view]

10-04-2011, 03:22 PM         #24
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuntree_swagger said:
gotta respect a OG...and luke do take care of his kids...yeah its real easy for kids to say some sh*t about sh*t they dont understand....Luke was courtordered to pay child support, them kids mad because he didnt spoil them, just cause ur daddy rich , dont mean ur rich....them kids wanted benzs and diamonds, like the other celeb kids......sorry that didnt happen for them, but they had a roof over they head, clothes on they back, food on they table...and they mad, cause they didnt have a benz or 8 lcd tvs or a record deal.

as far as his comments, he is right...them n*ggas leeching a city he helpd build. you gotta respect what he is saying
n*gga luke aint help did sh*t down here !!!!!!!

wateva dat n*gga was involved in he had fu*kin sponsors and was being backed up by the mayor and sh*t like that...if you think luke is down here taking money out of his pockets just blowing it on kids...your're a jackass...the events that luke do have down here are seasonal...but like i said he has no say in this city nor he owns percentage of this fu*kin city !...the people down here dont even respect him when he was running for mayor thats why he dropped out!!!...he just mad because n*ggas is down here ballin and he aint getting money like dat !!!!
 6 years ago '04        #25
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 LBThrizzy said:
lukes influence < CAPITALISM
FIXED*

Belidat plaboi

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Damn yall mad because he's telling dudes who got it to give back to the community?

That's some loser sh*t regardless of what Luke can or can't do. He talking about helping kids and the less fortunate and yall worrying bout some bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #27
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 Millerionaire87 said:
n*gga luke aint help did sh*t down here !!!!!!!

wateva dat n*gga was involved in he had fu*kin sponsors and was being backed up by the mayor and sh*t like that...if you think luke is down here taking money out of his pockets just blowing it on kids...your're a jackass...the events that luke do have down here are seasonal...but like i said he has no say in this city nor he owns percentage of this fu*kin city !...the people down here dont even respect him when he was running for mayor thats why he dropped out!!!...he just mad because n*ggas is down here ballin and he aint getting money like dat !!!!

if lil wayne wasn't in the title would you even be in this thread?

groupie a.ss f*ggot
 6 years ago '06        #28
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I agree with Luke. These n*ggas needed to have been gone years ago.

Besides, these dudes don't even do sh*t for New Orleans, why would they do anything for Miami?
 6 years ago '04        #29
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
I guess his heart is in the right place but this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard . So they go on vacation and are expected to go to the boys and girls club ? I bet when Luke goes to lets say Vegas he isnt handing food out to the homeless or helpin out the unemployed no his a.ss is ringside at the f!ght or in the strip club . And he gives them an ultimatum and implies violence in a message about helping the youth ? Long way to go Luke long way to go .
 10-04-2011, 03:28 PM         #30
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
if this is real....dude ain't even taking care of his own seeds and he worrying about rich dudes partying in miami. Damn shame....
n*gga all that sh*t is fuuckin true and n*ggas on here wanna be quick to forget about sh*t!!!...that n*gga always taking bout doing this and that for other folks kids but dont do sh*t for his fu*kin kids...and n*ggas on here talkin bout "oh yeah luke speaking the truth, i agree" only because they dont like Lil Wayne And Cash Money!!!....but if they was to come down here and ask business owners/other rich folks/residents what luke has done for their community they would say NOTHING !!!!...now i aint going to front luke got his lil football sh*t that he's a coach down here for north dade i think and do lil sh*t now and then for his old hood...but other than that he isnt active in the hood like he is saying...what he needs to do i reach out to kids and cut dem a check
 6 years ago '04        #31
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
man i wish i could see this n*gga and give him the biggest GTFOH...

i was about to go off in this crazy man rant but i hit backspace and erased it all im just gon leave it at gtfoh...
 10-04-2011, 03:30 PM         #32
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittapilottalk said:
if lil wayne wasn't in the title would you even be in this thread?

groupie a.ss f*ggot
of course i would be in this thread because its concerning the city that i live and a fraud claiming he be doing this and dat in the community when its not really like dat!!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #33
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Fameus said:
I guess his heart is in the right place but this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard . So they go on vacation and are expected to go to the boys and girls club ? I bet when Luke goes to lets say Vegas he isnt handing food out to the homeless or helpin out the unemployed no his a.ss is ringside at the f!ght or in the strip club . And he gives them an ultimatum and implies violence in a message about helping the youth ? Long way to go Luke long way to go .
hes not talking about the rappers that go to miami on vacation. hes talking about the out of town rappers that LIVE in miami.

did you read the article or just the title?
 6 years ago '10        #34
calicase 
space
space
$993 | Props total: 166 166
wow Luke, hope you can back that up playboi
 10-04-2011, 03:34 PM         #35
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sincere730 said:
This smells like politics &fu*k around he win mayor he prolly could get they cards revoked
*He started off pretty good with publicity, but Uncle Luke ain’t looking so good in his campaign right now.
As the now former rapper – whose government name is Luther Campbell – is running for Mayor of Miami, he hosted a fundraiser in North Bay Village, Fla., where he only raised a measly $250. Womp womp.
According to local news reports, he hoped to raise at least $5,000 b charging $25 to $500 per patron at the event.
He’s seriously not competing with his political opponents.
Hip Hop Wired reports that Jose “Pepe” Cancio reported at $160,000, Carlos Gimenez reported about $230,000, Marcelo Llorente reported almost $370,000, and Julio Robaina reported over $600,000.

But the former 2 Live Crew artist hasn’t lost hope. Instead he said, “It’s about jobs and getting new money into Miami.”

10-04-2011, 03:41 PM         #36
LandonBattles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives 2 shyts what Luke has to say?
This would be respected more coming from the likes of....Trick Daddy perhaps
 10-04-2011, 03:42 PM         #37
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I agree with Luke. These n*ggas needed to have been gone years ago.

Besides, these dudes don't even do sh*t for New Orleans, why would they do anything for Miami?
If I'm not mistaken I read Birdman owns the Magnolia Projects now and be lookin out for his folk out there....Wayne not as sure even tho he still be reppin New Orleans everywhere he go
 6 years ago '04        #38
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
Are some of yall n*ggas serious, its a free country them n*ggas can live where ever the fu*k they want to live, fu*k whoever they want to fu*k, and spend they money any which way they want.

Luke needs to shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '10        #39
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 122 122
Luke need to sit his a.ss down somewhere. I would respect it more if it came from the zoe pound
 10-04-2011, 03:46 PM         #40
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And as for Wayne and them, they aren't obligated to give sh*t out. It's on them if they choose to regularly give back or not. It's their bread, their life. I wouldn't want any1 telling me what the fu*k do with mines either.

But I doubt he's gonna ban them or be able to ban them from Miami.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy