Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card.

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
15248 pageviews
260 comments

UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,077 | Props total: 4872 4872
Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne And DJ Khaled Are Gonna Lose Their Miami Residency - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

Uncle Luke, the man whose b00ty-shaking madness once made the U.S. Supreme Court stand up for free speech, gets as nasty as he wants to be for Miami New Times. This week, Luke doesn't like how Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled use Miami but don't give back to the Magic City.

I've got a message for Lil Wayne, his Cash Money Brothers, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all the rappers from other parts of the country who now live in Miami. I'm tired of seeing these cats using up our beaches, soaking up our sunshine, taking over the nightclubs, and sleeping with our women without investing anything into the community. I want to know when Lil Wayne is going to do more than show up courtside at the American Airlines Arena. Hell, it's not like he paid for them anyway. You know he got comped.

This free loading and mooching of my city has got to stop. There used to be a day when out of town rappers were scared to throw their weight around Miami. It didn't matter if they were coming from New York or Los Angeles, they knew better than to act like they owned this mother fu*ker.

Artists knew better than to come to Miami and disrespect us.But now folks in Miami's entertainment industry have gone soft, turning into a bunch of groupies just because they want to say they drank Rozay with the Cash Money crew.

Just cause Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled are from New Orleans doesn't mean they don't have to be a part of the community. They're getting rich under fun and sun. They rap in their songs about King of Diamonds and LIV nightclub, where Lil Wayne was partying it up with Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks after they beat the Miami Heat for the NBA championship.

What kind of sell-out move is that? I want to see Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all their boys start doing more for Miami. I want to see them doing fundraisers to help youth sports and after school programs. I want to see them at FCAT rallies. I want to see them do like Pitbull who works closely with the Kiwanis Club in Little Havana and DJ Irie who puts on a charity weekend for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

I'm giving them a deadline. They got until January 1. If I don't see them giving back to the Magic City, I'm gonna have their Miami cards revoked. They won't be getting into any more nightclubs. They won't be able to go near our women. And Lil Wayne is gonna have to find floor seats for New Orleans Hornets home games because he won't be allowed inside the Triple A.

Last edited by Wasted; 10-04-2011 at 12:49 PM..

260 comments for "Uncle Luke Revoking Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled and P. Diddys Miami Card."

6 years ago '10        #2
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Bout time somebody stood up for that city.

Miami n*ggas just let anybody come through and do what they want.

6 years ago '05        #3
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
i feel what luke is saying he makes sense but honestly does he have that much power that just cause he said there cards revoked it is?...I highly doubt it
 6 years ago '04        #4
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 6 years ago '10        #5
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
this way more gangster then a worldstar gun video yo...help our community bi*ch...thats dope
 10-04-2011, 12:38 PM         #6
zCapo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uncle Luke don't even give back to his own kids.... WTF is he talkin bout

DJ Khaled do more for blacks in Miami then he do...

I dont get u boxden niqqas
 10-04-2011, 12:41 PM         #7
zCapo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dem n*ggas make it rain in King of Diamonds.... WTF is wrong wit Luke soft a.ss...

They put them Miami wh0ores through college
 10-04-2011, 12:44 PM         #8
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real sh*t

always thought non-Miami cats who claimed Miami were corny anyway

member back when Fat Joe pretended he was from miami for a min?
 10-04-2011, 12:45 PM         #9
zCapo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He worried about other Grown Men.... He need to worry about his kids.... Priorities n*gga !!!!!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #10
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 277 277
Bar the eldest, them kids is ugly, I'd choose other kids over my ugly kids too.
 6 years ago '11        #11
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
im sure this means a lot
 6 years ago '04        #12
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
Yo I hope he can make these words stick cause what he's talking about is so true. These days you always hear about rappers chillin out in Miami, living there, shooting all their videos there. They seem like they leased Miami out a while back ago and just forgot about it
 6 years ago '07        #13
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
Well he is running for mayor
 10-04-2011, 03:12 PM         #14
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if yall think luke got any say down here in miami you are complete fools!!!!!....how the fu*k can luke stop money trains like lil wayne and diddy from living, beaching, partying and etc in miami??? think about it !!!!

dat n*gga bitter as fuuuuck he mad because CASH MONEY came down here and took his spot what he use to do in his "pop dat coochie" days

"Bout time somebody stood up for that city.

Miami n*ggas just let anybody come through and do what they want. "....you one dumb motherfuka i tell ya!!!...how the fu*k can n*ggas stop others from coming to miami?? or any other city bruh?? LUKE, hood n*ggas, or whoeva else dont own Miami at all!!!!!...them n*ggas has millions !!!!!!!!!!...they can go where eva they please to go...i bet they can come to your city and do the same sh*t and no one can stop them !!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #15
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 963 963
lukes influence < birdmans money
 10-04-2011, 03:14 PM         #16
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
bout time shout out to uncle luke man
bout time what??? someone said something??you know its a difference between saying and doing right???

and are you even from miami dog??
 6 years ago '04        #17
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,098 | Props total: 3923 3923
 sabret00the said:
Bar the eldest, them kids is ugly, I'd choose other kids over my ugly kids too.
 6 years ago '07        #18
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
gotta respect a OG...and luke do take care of his kids...yeah its real easy for kids to say some sh*t about sh*t they dont understand....Luke was courtordered to pay child support, them kids mad because he didnt spoil them, just cause ur daddy rich , dont mean ur rich....them kids wanted benzs and diamonds, like the other celeb kids......sorry that didnt happen for them, but they had a roof over they head, clothes on they back, food on they table...and they mad, cause they didnt have a benz or 8 lcd tvs or a record deal.

as far as his comments, he is right...them n*ggas leeching a city he helpd build. you gotta respect what he is saying
 6 years ago '10        #19
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9908 9908
Just cause Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled are from New Orleans doesn't mean they don't have to be a part of the community. They're getting rich under fun and sun. They rap in their songs about King of Diamonds and LIV nightclub, where Lil Wayne was partying it up with Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks after they beat the Miami Heat for the NBA championship.
 6 years ago '05        #20
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15810 15810
 zCapo said:
He worried about other Grown Men.... He need to worry about his kids.... Priorities n*gga !!!!!

if this is real....dude ain't even taking care of his own seeds and he worrying about rich dudes partying in miami. Damn shame....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
57 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy