Cooley laughs at Romo for choking, wants to fight him in the cage

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
6157 pageviews
93 comments

st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,572 | Props total: 43725 43725
Cooley laughs at Romo for choking, wants to f!ght him in the cage

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Redskins tight end Chris Cooley is not too fond of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.

In an interview on the LaVar and Dukes show, Cooley said he had a great time watching Romo throw three second-half interceptions on Sunday, and that he would love to f!ght Romo in the UFC.

“It’s so good,” Chris Cooley said of seeing Romo and the Cowboys give up a 27-3 lead to the Lions, via Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post. “I was watching the scoreboard in St. Louis, and I didn’t see that they’d lost really until they end, I thought they blew them out so I kind of stopped paying attention. It’s amazing, amazing to watch him choke like that. I’m just saying, I’m up 24 points in the third quarter, if I’m the head coach, I feel like I could probably just take a knee for the rest of the game, punt it away and there’s no way that Detroit’s gonna drive on you that many times. The only way you’re gonna give up that many points is turnovers, right? It’s hilarious to watch him throw pick sixes, too, back-to-back. I loved it.”

Cooley then said the one thing he would enjoy more than seeing Romo lose on the football field is stepping into the cage with Romo and defeating him personally.

“But it wouldn’t be as good as my cage f!ght,” Cooley said. “For me to beat Tony? I’m gonna be honest, I don’t know what kind of cage f!ghting skills he has. I would probably try to incorporate my wrestling ability, like when I was in high school. Obviously it’s been a while, but I didn’t like to beat people fast. I like to embarrass ‘em a little bit. Like, take a 24-point lead, and then just play with it a little bit.”

It’s no surprise that Romo is hearing a lot of criticism this week after throwing the game away against the Lions, just as he heard a lot of praise the week before — after beating Cooley’s Redskins.

[pic - click to view]

http://profootballtalk.nb .. -cage/related/
image cooley the gawd has spoken image

Last edited by st21; 10-04-2011 at 10:51 AM..

93 comments for "Cooley laughs at Romo for choking, wants to fight him in the cage"

6 years ago '09        #2
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,145 | Props total: 22589 22589
how about this trash a.ss n*gga start producing me some fantasy points, fu*king bum
 6 years ago '07        #3
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
how about this trash a.ss n*gga start producing me some fantasy points, fu*king bum
you lost for drafting him. should have drafted fred davis. cooley was injured all throughout the pre-season.
 10-04-2011, 11:02 AM         #4
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
you lost for drafting him. should have drafted fred davis. cooley was injured all throughout the pre-season.
forreal

“For me to beat Tony? I’m gonna be honest, I don’t know what kind of cage f!ghting skills he has. I would probably try to incorporate my wrestling ability, like when I was in high school. Obviously it’s been a while, but I didn’t like to beat people fast. I like to embarrass ‘em a little bit. Like, take a 24-point lead, and then just play with it a little bit.”
 6 years ago '09        #5
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^You would of still lost if you drafted fred davis, might as well leave that slot empty
 6 years ago '09        #6
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,145 | Props total: 22589 22589
 Spiffy said:
^You would of still lost if you drafted fred davis, might as well leave that slot empty
exactly
 6 years ago '06        #7
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Salty Tony styled on his D with receivers who didn't even know how the playbook
 10-04-2011, 11:09 AM         #8
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:

He got 10 pts the 1st week, 14 the 2nd week. 3rd week Cooley was coming back so ppl should've known he'd cut into his production. This stuff should be common knowledge for ppl that follow it

Plenty of waiver wire TEs have performed tho you just gotta know who to plug and play if you don't got a good match-up that week.
 6 years ago '09        #9
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
Damn, Chris must have been watching this sh*t. n*gga wants to oil Romo up and wrestle him

[pic - click to view]

10-04-2011, 11:28 AM         #10
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

chris cooley just smashed romo in class!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #11
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,193 | Props total: 15731 15731
 ST21 said:
I picked up Davis after Gates went down. He aint doin sh*t either
 6 years ago '05        #12
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
NFC East lost
 6 years ago '05        #13
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Spiffy said:
 6 years ago '04        #14
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9613 9613
 eLLz said:
Salty Tony styled on his D with receivers who didn't even know how the playbook
they didnt know how the playbook what?
 6 years ago '07        #15
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Since when did this pottery spinning faqqit become relevant? He's the worst tight end in the league. Wouldn't make the practice squad for any other team in the league.
you might want to check his career stats. hes been a top 10 TE his whole career.
 10-04-2011, 01:24 PM         #16
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant stand the redskins but cooley being the worst tight end in the league? you should be banned from the sports section with that nonsense.
 6 years ago '07        #17
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]

Not surprising he'd want to wrestle with Tony
 6 years ago '07        #18
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
this fruity motherfu*king talking about wrestling him and beating him slowly

him and travis beckum must braid each other hair
 6 years ago '04        #19
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
Kinda expect for the redskins and cowboys to talk trash back and fourth. Romo knows his time is running out.

Also if cooley was wrestling romo once he went up by 15 he'd get the Technical victory..
 6 years ago '08        #20
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,133 | Props total: 2746 2746
 Syphernix said:
this fruity motherfu*king talking about wrestling him and beating him slowly

him and travis beckum must braid each other hair
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy