Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
78 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #441
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
I'm sure u can do all this with google voice
I can see that as a huge selling point but that sh*t is way too skynet for me I wouldnt use 25% of those commands
 6 years ago '04        #442
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
Samsung also stated that the S2 is better than the 4S, the thing with these corporations, is they lie...remember, theres no such thing as an antenna problem? It was user error? I'm just saying, I dont believe sh*t until I actually see it...

So have you used it tho? Is it in the wolfram beta?

Oh also, Siri is still in beta

this doesn't even make sense, your references aren't anything to do with what I said at all, cute comment on it being in beta, although we STILL know anything apple puts out beta or not >>>>> a google beta you're just salty about it
 6 years ago '05        #443
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
this doesn't even make sense, your references aren't anything to do with what I said at all, cute comment on it being in beta, although we STILL know anything apple puts out beta or not >>>>> a google beta you're just salty about it
so its now acceptable for something to be in beta, as long as apple makes that something? and I'm biased?

you still havent answered my question about have you used it yet, so Im a.ssuming thats a no?

at we KNOW its better, cause apple has commercials telling us so! Come on man, take the blinders off...
 6 years ago '10        #444
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 49 49
 7Wounds said:
For the record, my phone is an iPhone has been for over 2 years now. With that said? They ABOSLUTLEY bite sh*t from androit. Just cause they "started this whole thing" dont mean their automatically the most innovative. Most of this new sh*t is 2 year old tech. Apple explained this sh*t perfectly when they sold me on the 3gs, they PERFECT the ideas. And make sure the sh*t is RIGHT when they bring it out. With that said idk how anyone gets blown when it's said that apple copies sh*t. Cause they do, everyone does on some level. No idea is original. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go back to waiting for the Nexus Prime lol.
thats all fine and dandy but you said it youself, " they PERFECT the ideas". they prob come up with alot of them and android rushes it out whereas apple perfects it. correct me if im wrong but android came long after the iphone... have fun with that pos nexus prime.

i see it as to each his own..different ppl like different things..why bash someone or some product just cause its not what u like?
 6 years ago '04        #445
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 UcantCme said:
thats all fine and dandy but you said it youself, " they PERFECT the ideas". they prob come up with alot of them and android rushes it out whereas apple perfects it. correct me if im wrong but android came long after the iphone... have fun with that pos nexus prime.

i see it as to each his own..different ppl like different things..why bash someone or some product just cause its not what u like?
they'll never understand this, ever.
 6 years ago '05        #446
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
yea, they never will...

#irony

6 years ago '04        #447
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 UcantCme said:
have fun with that pos nexus prime.
why bash someone or some product just cause its not what u like?
you were saying my n*gga?
 6 years ago '05        #448
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
but thats ok, cause the prime is a piece of sh*t, but you know if it had a bitten apple on it, these cats would be like, omg! thats so awesome, I need it now, I dont fully understand what it does, or what a EMM BEE of ARE AYE EM is, but i need it, they told me that and also its the best in their commercial!
 6 years ago '11        #449
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
...look at their bank roll, they doin something right.
[SARCASM]And no company has ever marketed and successfully sold a product that wasn't the best while making more profits than a company with a better product. And the reason that hasn't happened nor will it ever is because the bottom line has nothing to do with business practices or marketing and only the quality of the product just like The Washington Redskins!! ... Oh wait ...[/SARCASM]

UcantCme said:

Yes, you realize I was saying that to Apple's credit tho right? Detach yourself from it and look at it objectively for a second. Speaking to what I was actually replying to, which is why people say apple copies android. But How you gon call the Prime a POS and we know almost nothing about it? But then the next sentence you talk about bashing products cause one doesn't like them? That's pots and kettles. You just said "they prob come up with alot of them and android rushes it out" There's ZERO way you can really know that. That's all speculation. Here's what we know, Android dind't INVENT MMS and it took apple 3 and a half phones to get that sh*t right. "Correct me if I'm wrong" you say? Idk it depends on how you look at things The 1st Andriod phone was only a year after the 1st iPhone is that "long after" to you? It's after, significantly so. Idk about long after. Especially since the OS was in development since 2003. Whearas the iPhones began in 2005 .. who's rushing?

Understand me good I'm not even talkin about iOS vs Droid or Apple Vs Earth. All I've done is list a bunch of facts. I as an iPhone user am not pleased with the 4s enough NOT to move on to another type of phone. That's all there is to that, no bashing no nothing. The most impressive sh*t on the 4S to me i all apart of OS5 save Siri, which I'd never use anyway. Calm all the way down. The sh*t is underwhelming. People had expectations and they weren't met. Does that make the PHONE wack? No, it just makes it not what people want. There are people on the other hand who do want it and that's great for them but dont say all that sh*t you sayin then say "Have fun with your POS" that's hypocrisy and looks HORRIBLE for your arguement dude.

-Posted from my iPhone 3Gs

Last edited by 7Wounds; 10-06-2011 at 08:54 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #450
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
I mean you realize alot of that sh*t was speculative tho right? I mean I get it, or I would've getting an android phone after my Treo instead of the 3Gs. People just like what they like dude. It's coke and Pepsi
 6 years ago '10        #451
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 7Wounds said:
[SARCASM]And no company has ever marketed and successfully sold a product that wasn't the best while making more profits than a company with a better product. And the reason that hasn't happened nor will it ever is because the bottom line has nothing to do with business practices or marketing and only the quality of the product just like The Washington Redskins!! ... Oh wait ...[/SARCASM]

Yes, you realize I was saying that to Apple's credit tho right? Detach yourself from it and look at it objectively for a second. Speaking to what I was actually replying to, which is why people say apple copies android. But How you gon call the Prime a POS and we know almost nothing about it? But then the next sentence you talk about bashing products cause one doesn't like them? That's pots and kettles. You just said "they prob come up with alot of them and android rushes it out" There's ZERO way you can really know that. That's all speculation. Here's what we know, Android dind't INVENT MMS and it took apple 3 and a half phones to get that sh*t right. "Correct me if I'm wrong" you say? Idk it depends on how you look at things The 1st Andriod phone was only a year after the 1st iPhone is that "long after" to you? It's after, significantly so. Idk about long after. Especially since the OS was in development since 2003. Whearas the iPhones began in 2005 .. who's rushing?

Understand me good I'm not even talkin about iOS vs Droid or Apple Vs Earth. All I've done is list a bunch of facts. I as an iPhone user am not pleased with the 4s enough NOT to move on to another type of phone. That's all there is to that, no bashing no nothing. The most impressive sh*t on the 4S to me i all apart of OS5 save Siri, which I'd never use anyway. Calm all the way down. The sh*t is underwhelming. People had expectations and they weren't met. Does that make the PHONE wack? No, it just makes it not what people want. There are people on the other hand who do want it and that's great for them but dont say all that sh*t you sayin then say "Have fun with your POS" that's hypocrisy and looks HORRIBLE for your arguement dude.

-Posted from my iPhone 3Gs

the comment about the nexus being a pos was just me being sarcastic about how ppl are bashing the ip4s before it even comes out...sorry guess i should have put sarcasm in parenthesis.
 6 years ago '10        #452
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
sarcasm my dude
 6 years ago '05        #453
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 UcantCme said:
sarcasm my dude
 6 years ago '11        #454
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
the comment about the nexus being a pos was just me being sarcastic about how ppl are bashing the ip4s before it even comes out...sorry guess i should have put sarcasm in parenthesis.
either that or bring that sh*t to someone who was ACTUALLY bashing the iPhone, either way.
 6 years ago '05        #455
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,453 | Props total: 7096 7096
Just ordered mine.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy