The Official "Let's Talk iPhone" Announcement Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #381
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
yall see dat prime image leak?
 6 years ago '05        #382
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Ra-da-god said:
yall see dat prime image leak?
You mean that tiny little corner photo?

When actual specs and things other than "oh cool large screen and 1.5ghz" come out, then it's a phone to discuss. At this point, it's just as much as a fairytale as the 5
 6 years ago '04        #383
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
 Wasted said:

People lets me real here. Even you Apple butt lickers know 4S is just a STOP GAP, TEMPORARY measure to keep Apple in the phone market untill Iphone 5 comes on next June.

They hyping 4S because they have to sell it. All those "New" features are really just ADD ONS.

Who the fu*k would buy a phone for 8months anyway? Might as well wait for Iphone 5.
when you have a tmo mytouch 1st gen and its been over 2 years since having a new phone......

so i guess people like me will buy it
 6 years ago '07        #384
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 INF4MOUS said:
Anyone got a link to the video of the event so I can see it?
 10-04-2011, 02:51 PM         #385
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Probably not until this afternoon.
 6 years ago '05        #386
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 jumpman2304 said:
when you have a tmo mytouch 1st gen and its been over 2 years since having a new phone......

I feel you. This Evo completely turned me off of Android...although the S2 looks pretty cool, I wouldn't get it...and I REALLY don't wanna wait for the Nexus Prime if there's BARE MINIMUM info and it's not even guaranteed it'll be on Sprint come launch.

So I'll cop that 4S and chill. Definitely far from "just a 4 with iOS5", I actually think the A5 chip can hang with the S2 speed...but I would've liked a new build.
 6 years ago '04        #387
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Rockobox said:
You mean that tiny little corner photo?

When actual specs and things other than "oh cool large screen and 1.5ghz" come out, then it's a phone to discuss. At this point, it's just as much as a fairytale as the 5

[pic - click to view]

oh this phone is real it may not be the "nexus prime" but its coming Android wouldn't dare fu*k this up after apple epic fail.

but at the very least you get to "get off of android" isn't that what you wanted?
 6 years ago '06        #388
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8915 8915
<he got a iphone 5 LOL!
 6 years ago '11        #389
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 hockeythug said:
*goes to best buy and buys galaxy s II*
 6 years ago '11        #390
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1545 1545
Y'all reckon it will sell out? I'm due an upgrade 6 months early, but wanted to sell it on, my only problem is I won't be able to upgrade my iPhone 4 until June 2013 though.
 6 years ago '04        #391
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Rockobox said:

I feel you. This Evo completely turned me off of Android...

This. It's going to be hard for me to ever cop another Android device after the debacle that was the Evo for me. I just don't trust them. I really like that Galaxy S II, but I'm just not feeling Android and those are the only two phones on AT&T that I like.

What upgrades did people want? I still have yet to see the "major" changes that happen on other handsets from model to model. Same size screen, better camera, faster processor, better res screen. They all seem to do that from model to model. The only thing they didn't do is make it bigger, and that's likely why I'm not copping. I like all the features coming with iOS5. Sure they're late, but I like iOS as a whole and there are just some things about Android that just irk me and flash has never been a big deal.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 10-04-2011 at 03:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #392
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 I AM LEGEND said:
What upgrades did people want? I still have yet to see the "major" changes that happen on other handsets from model to model. Same size screen, better camera, faster processor, better res screen. They all seem to do that from model to model. The only thing they didn't do is make it bigger, and that's likely why I'm not copping. I like all the features coming with iOS5. Sure they're late, but I like iOS as a whole and there are just some things about Android that just irk me and flash has never been a big deal.
Bigger screen, better resolution, new external design, 4G, more ram, even better processor....
 6 years ago '05        #393
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Mysteryman said:
Better Battery Life
Better Camera
Better processor chip
More memory (64GB)
Available on Sprint finally

Looks good to me

So an Android phone then?

Ladies, gentleman and Apple butt lickers. I present to you the Iphone 5.

[pic - click to view]

.Hafestos. said:
they actually showed a slide that had 5% of the market share for iPhone...
You do know those stats are manipulated to make Apple look good right? Have you not noticed how much Apple mention Windows, Androids or other competitors in their market? They talk more about Windows, Androids then they do of Apple.

Their tactic is to make Windows, Androids, HP look bad and then concentrate on what Apple is good at. They fail to mention to people that their features, 64gb, Siri, Cameras are ALREADY OUT AND BEEN OUT.

The Fifth KD said:
the thing is...when I think about it..we were all morons for thinking Apple would switch up their release schedule tactics. This is nigh identical to how Apple handled the 3GS and 4.

As for me? iPhone on Sprint is what ive been waiting on and while its not an amazing jump, its on par with the Evo and somewhat with the galaxy which is good enough for me. And thats not counting the potential of the phone after a jailbreak.
When you jailbreak an Iphone all you're doing is essentially turning the Iphone into an Android phone.

jumpman2304 said:

LOL if Apple made a glass hammer. You WOULD buy it.

[pic - click to view]

There are better products out there.

Open your eyes.

Itouch sound quality is a.ss.

Itouch is the iphone minus the call and text.
Ipad is the iphone minus the call and text.
Iphone 3G is just Iphone 3
Iphone 4GS is just Iphone 4

You're essentially buying the same thing with things taken out or added on.

6 years ago '04        #394
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 CentsCuZ said:
Bigger screen, better resolution, new external design, 4G, more ram, even better processor....
Fair enough. The external design was just introduced last year so I didn't expect much there, but I did expect a bigger screen. I didn't really think the resolution needed to be changed. I guess I never sat there with my phone and said "damn, I wish I had more ram in this thing" It always worked fine.
 6 years ago '05        #395
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
at calling people sheep for enjoying one product over another.

Grow up.
All I can think of is Kanye on South Park...

"Im not a sheep, do I baaa? Do i have fluffy wool all over me? Do I produce milk? If sheeps even produce milk?"
 6 years ago '05        #396
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
This. It's going to be hard for me to ever cop another Android device after the debacle that was the Evo for me. I just don't trust them. I really like that Galaxy S II, but I'm just not feeling Android and those are the only two phones on AT&T that I like.

Man, shut up, that aint Kelly Divine in your avy with her horse face...seriously, name please...
 6 years ago '05        #397
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dangerously said:
sh*t, I think they scored a bogey. Great golf analogy though. Apple just pulled a Tiger Woods.
What? They been fu*king everybody....

10-04-2011, 03:22 PM         #398
Nutty2003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
garbage a.ss announcement... Nexus Prime better not disappoint, nice to see that pic "leak" with 720 resolution
 6 years ago '05        #399
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
everybody on my twitter goin ham about the 4s not being a iphone 5 glad i been fu*kin wit boxden since 2005 we been known this info
 10-04-2011, 03:30 PM         #400
Andhily  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just asked my dx what the weather was today and to define baseball
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
57 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy