Woman Makes A Website Called Busta Rhymes Gave Me Herpes (Dam Busta Lossssst))

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2011, 02:32 AM         #61
pupdog396 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

so she got it to expose him and your nasty a$$ too should have posted a pic of you up there to
 6 years ago '04        #62
spanky15 2 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 0 0
 datVAkid said:
Free will means choices, choices means good or bad, bad means consequences

if everyone in the world waited for marriage before having s3x, stds would be non existent...
but we all are humans and we all fu*k up so thats just one of the consequences...

stop blaming God for the problems of MAN
:a greement1:
 6 years ago '05        #63
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

[pic - click to view]

BX you slacking. This is a smiley!

6 years ago '04        #64
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,583 | Props total: 549 549
libel at best.
 6 years ago '10        #65
brooklyngohard 361 heat pts361 OP
space
space
space
$4,006 | Props total: 3637 3637
 The Scenario said:

She posted pics?!?!
Wow Them Pictures Is crazy
 6 years ago '11        #66
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 iPod160 said:
80% of Americans have some form of herpes. the mouth version is now on d!ck/pus*y cuz of oral s3x.

bi*ch, quit cryin.
It's 75% you fu*king fear monger....
 6 years ago '10        #67
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,409 | Props total: 2356 2356
 iPod160 said:

not to be confused with
i think its true the women just cant have a outbreak when she conseves or she has to have a see section instead of natural birth... google it!
 6 years ago '09        #68
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
I believe her. Imagine what he gave Deelishis?

Last edited by Difficult; 01-29-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 01-29-2012, 03:50 PM         #69
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
from the sh*t I read and what these nurses have explained, of the 80% of all Americans who have it, 75% of them will have outbreaks at some point in their life. the other 25% are just carriers with no signs of it, BUT can spread it OCCASIONALLY. the ones who have painful outbreaks are the ones who report it, who go to the doctor with either cold sores and/or d!ck/pus*y blisters, so thats 100% of people who report it. the crazy sh*t is how it is all around you and you dont even know it. I hate condoms, so I dont cheat anymore cuz of sh*t like this.

whts even iller is that babies get it when their moms kiss them and they have a cold sore...the kid grows up and in his teens is eatin pus*y and transfer the Type 1 to a bi*ches pus*y, which is different from Type 2, but still has same affect just on a different body part. this nurse broad said oral s3x is spreading type 1 to d!ck/pus*y more than type 2 nowadays...sh*t is crazy so for u n*ggaz eatin out random "clean" lookin pus*y...u askin for trouble.

also, HPV is on the rise in mens throats from suckin too much pus*y
sh*t like this makes people want to be celibate..
 6 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 karr153 said:
This why I dont believe in religion. Why the fu*k would a God that loves you, make the one thing that men love most, so fu*king detrimental to our health.
Bruh cleaniness is next to godliness. Freaking out these dog hoes is not clean @ all.

illstate11 said:
n*ggas acting like herpes a big deal. sh*t everybody got that these days. If my science teacher taught me right herpes getting around so much the body eventually gonna become resistant. So if y'all got some sh*t going on down there just wait it out n you be good. Only std worth worrying bout these days is that monster

If one of my n*ggas didn't fu*k a bi*ch cus he was worried bout catchin somethin that wasn't the monster then I'm callin em gay or a bi*ch a.ss n*gga n then he get kicked out the crew cus no room for gay or bi*ch a.ss n*ggas on my team.

Herpes is not a big deal? Sounds like something a herpes carrier would say. That sh*t is scustin.
 6 years ago '04        #71
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
Chicken pox is a form of herpes
 6 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 iPod160 said:
a n*gga with the name "Monstalocc" thinks he DOESNT have herpes

I got tested not too long ago and I'm not trusting my pure/std free blood with these dog a.ss hoes. so yeah.

BTW what does Monstalocc have to do with herpes? I'm really gettin the bitter herpes carrier vibe from you. Chill out and pop a valtrex.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-29-2012 at 04:48 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #73
space
space
 iPod160 said:
well played....

Monstalocc sounds like a crip n*gga with a fat white gf who cheats on her with fatter mexican hoes, and all the hoes he fu*ks fu*ked a n*gga with herpes at one point in their life, leaving "mostalocc" at risk

but its all good...
u got too much time and a weird a.ss imagination breh
Hows your outbreaks tho?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #74
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
I know I'm not trying to hit who ever made that site. :jay:
 6 years ago '10        #75
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 illstate11 said:
n*ggas acting like herpes a big deal. sh*t everybody got that these days. If my science teacher taught me right herpes getting around so much the body eventually gonna become resistant. So if y'all got some sh*t going on down there just wait it out n you be good. Only std worth worrying bout these days is that monster

If one of my n*ggas didn't fu*k a bi*ch cus he was worried bout catchin somethin that wasn't the monster then I'm callin em gay or a bi*ch a.ss n*gga n then he get kicked out the crew cus no room for gay or bi*ch a.ss n*ggas on my team.
You are a fu*king moron.

and your school district should be lined up before a firing squad for hiring that dumbass you call science teacher.
 6 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 iPod160 said:
I never had one, but im sure MONSTALOCC gets em all the time

and c'mon.."too much time" that scenario took all of .435 seconds to come up with when i saw the name MONSTALOCC. crip with fat white gf and fatter mexican side hoes..thats YOU. how are YOUR outbreaks coming along. cuz if u read the thread, I already addressed this on my end.

finally, i thought we was cool bruh?
whatever
It feels good to have warm std free blood fam.

I ont know what that last part is possed to mean but I'm good on my side breh. How bout you?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-29-2012 at 09:10 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #77
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 iPod160 said:
80% of Americans have some form of herpes. the mouth version is now on d!ck/pus*y cuz of oral s3x.

bi*ch, quit cryin.
I take it you have mouth herpes and was told "everyone has it".....well you're wrong you nasty mofo
 6 years ago '09        #78
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 MONSTALOCC said:

Herpes is not a big deal? Sounds like something a herpes carrier would say. That sh*t is scustin.
 01-29-2012, 07:23 PM         #79
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

its probably true a few people said bust had stds...hell he even admitted he give nicole richie crabs
 6 years ago '08        #80
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23318 23318
so that's why you never busta out with see woman, them hoes herpin derpin and don't want you to know it
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy