The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
Everyone seems to be getting drafted 11 to 16
 6 years ago '07        #62
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
fu*k the jazz they garbage

givin me bout 8-10 mins and we 0-4

i k!ll it when im in then i get benched and all hell breaks loose
 6 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 super vILLain said:
Damn, how long has 2k had these same faded, corny a.ss tribal tattoos? They add shoes, accessories, hair styles, etc. but I don't remember them changing the tats at all since I started playing 2k heavy around 2k5-6.
I think this is the order for what they're gonna fix next:

All Star Weekend (It might be a little too much to ask for Horse, Haier Shooting Stars Competition, Skills Challenge even if I really really want that to be in the game but they desperately need to add in the dunk contest & fix the 3 point shootout.)

Arenas (They went in this year but I think they'll finally fix up on the Lakers home court among others that aren't 100% accurate)

Jerseys (Not only fixing the linings & the colors on some jerseys, but finally, finally, FINALLY, they might add in some old jerseys. I'ma post the jerseys I saw from Operation Sports)

Tattoos (Like you said those tattoos been in the game for the longest. They have to add a lot more if they're gonna go so detailed on players like Monta Ellis & Shannon Brown.)

Hair (They still gotta add more hair styles)

Create A Team (This mode has been in a graveyard since the 2k5/2k6 days. I don't know if it's even in there anymore)
 6 years ago '04        #65
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
FML....

I turned down the Suns, Jazz, and Pacers all so I an try to be interviewed by the Lakers

*waits to see what team I get drafted to*

Projected at #16 for the Suns.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Damn those all star jerseys are tough...
 6 years ago '11        #67
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 891 891
6'3" PG 20pts,2rbnds,4asst in the Rookie Elite game. Got interviewed by the Rockets and the Jazz. Was in the middle of an interview with the Pacers and realized i was 20min late for work
 10-04-2011, 11:11 PM         #68
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone else notice the forehead glitch in myplayer the big lump on ur players forehead also i miss my stepback and draft night i got screwed went to suns then asked to leave now on sixers and the coaching/gm logic isnt fixed who starts lou will iggy thad chris bosh and haslem (at the 5) wtf is that haslem at the 5 when u still got hawes n speights n bosh oh yeah im 6th man but play the whole game smh lol

other then that the game is crack n im hooked and my jumper is mean man
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
Damn...those answers fu*ked me up

I'm trying to get picked in the first rd to get my achievement but not looking like it's going to happen

If I get selected to the Celtics...turning the game off.
 6 years ago '04        #70
space
space
OH sh*t!

MOTHERfu*kER!

I got drafted by the Mavs!

FML......
 6 years ago '05        #71
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I did pretty good in my Draft Game. Had 21 pts, 7 rebs, 2 a.ssist, 1 steal. Got offers from Suns, 76'ers, and Rockets. Feels so much easier to dominate with a rookie though. Also is it just me or did the points a.ssist give you go up while rebounding went down a bit?
 6 years ago '04        #72
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,444 | Props total: 1572 1572
Damn am I the only one on the Pacers? Lol, we succ. Dont think we gonna make the playoffs. That has never happened in my 2k my player career. Just happy I dont have to play 82 games tho. Im a 6'6 point BTW. Number 32 Jordan James!
 6 years ago '10        #73
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 therealness said:
Damn am I the only one on the Pacers? Lol, we succ. Dont think we gonna make the playoffs. That has never happened in my 2k my player career. Just happy I dont have to play 82 games tho. Im a 6'6 point BTW. Number 32 Jordan James!
I'm with em too, we picked up Tony P and I thought we would be ok, but he spends most of his time dribbling and getting sh*tted on....Been blown out by Detroit 2 out of 3 so far, and Clevland has a better record than us.
 10-04-2011, 11:54 PM         #74
typicalblackman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait until I can play this mode. Too much homework until Friday to get started with it. Playing 48 hours straight on the weekend.
 6 years ago '10        #75
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
Quick update on the fu*kery that is the Pacers we playin the Bulls and half time the score is Bulls 65 Pacers 35
 6 years ago '10        #76
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
thats funny , im on the pacers, and we always lose to bulls in last minute of game
And they traded away Granger and Hibbert:wtf:, Im probably goin retire soon if this sh*t keeps up
 6 years ago '04        #77
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,444 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Johnson Barnes said:
I dont know who we traded but my team now has KG and Glen Davis

We still aint making the playoffs though
Pacers fuccing succ. We got rid of the whole damn roster. Now we have Monte Ellis, Aaron Brooks, Pietrus, Varajo, Balkman, Sessions and a few others. The coach keeps running Monte at SF. Sux man. Next year Im out if we dont start winning.

Anyone get an endorsment yet? Theres supposed to b way more this year. And I keep fuccing up in the post game interviews. The answers seem ok but somethings always going down.
 6 years ago '09        #78
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
I made a 6'4 athletic PG...I got drafted by the knicks. Stat/Melo and my player bout to bring a ring back to NY.
 6 years ago '08        #79
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 TYO said:
I made a 6'4 athletic PG...I got drafted by the knicks. Stat/Melo and my player bout to bring a ring back to NY.

didnt get a chance to dive in yet...first thing in the morning

prayin 2 get snagged by a good team
 6 years ago '07        #80
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
sooooooo does cpu ever miss a damn shot.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy